- Asus R558UF-DM147D (i5 6th Gen/4GB/1TB/DOS...Rs. 40,19695Value For Money Score
- Dell Inspiron 3542 (Y561515HIN9) (i5 4th G...Rs. 38,99995Value For Money Score
- Lenovo U41-70 80JV007GIN (i5 5th Gen/4GB/1...Rs. 39,99418%94Value For Money Score
- Asus R558UF-DM176D (i5 6th Gen/4GB/1TB/DOS...Rs. 40,83894Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Ideapad 300 (80Q700UWIH) (i5 6th Ge...Rs. 41,69993Value For Money Score
- HP 15-ac149TX (P6L84PA)Rs. 32,9906%93Value For Money Score
- HP Pavilion 15-ac119tx (i3 5th Gen/8GB/1TB...Rs. 38,60493Value For Money Score
- Dell Vostro 3558 (DV3558)(i3 4th Gen/4GB/1...Rs. 33,19993Value For Money Score
Asus S56CA Full Specifications
Asus S56CA Features
The Asus S56CA has a 15.6 inch screen size. The display has a 1366 x 768 pixels resolution. If you're wondering whether this notebook has a touchscreen, then the answer is No. This laptop is powered by an 1.7GHz Intel Core i5 (3rd Gen) processor and 4GB DDR3 RAM. For storage, you've got a 750GB Hybrid Drive (HDD + SSD). For graphics, the notebook comes with an Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU.
The weight of Asus S56CA is 2.3 kg and its dimensions are 15 x 10.4 x 0.8 inches. It is available in Black colour option. Audio connectivity is enabled via a Headphone + Microphone Combo Jack. Powering this laptop is a 4Cells 2950 mAh 44 Whrs battery. The Keyboard features include: QWERTY + Numpad. For the ones asking about ports — does the Asus S56CA have: HDMI? Yes, 1, VGA? Yes, 1, USB 3.0 support? Yes, 1.
Finally, the lowest price of Asus S56CA is in India at this point.
Asus S56CA Price History
- All Laptops Price
- Core i5 Laptops Price In India
- Upcoming Laptops In India Price
- ASUS Laptops Price In India
- Laptops under Rs. 40,000 Price
- Laptops with DVD Drive Price In India
- Laptops with Numeric Keypad Price
- Upcoming Dell Laptops Price In India
- 2-in-1 Convertible Laptops Price
- 13 inch Laptops Price in India Price In India
Asus S56CA Ratings
Talk about Asus S56CA, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.