- iKall IK2Rs. 3,570 ▴ 19%95 Value For Money Score
- Datawind Ubislate i3G7Rs. 3,199 ▾ 11%68 Value For Money Score
- Ambrane AQ-700Rs. 3,53968 Value For Money Score
- UNI N2Rs. 2,990 ▾ 5%67 Value For Money Score
- Datawind UbiSlate 7DCZRs. 2,97166 Value For Money Score
- Datawind Ubislate 3G7ZRs. 3,53566 Value For Money Score
- Datawind Ubislate 7SC StarRs. 2,699 ▴ 4%65 Value For Money Score
- Datawind UbiSlate 3G7Rs. 3,256 ▾ 8%65 Value For Money Score
Airtyme Diego Full Features & Specifications
|Display 10 /10|
|Display Size||7 inch|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Chipset 4 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4|
|Camera 6 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||1MP|
|OS Detail||Android (4.1)|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||197.6 x 122 x 10.9|
|Connectivity||3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Storage 4 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||64GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Single|
|SIM Card Type||Mini (Normal) SIM|
|Battery 8 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Airtyme Diego Features
The Airtyme Diego is a 7 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 1024 x 600 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 169.5PPI. This tablet has a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset which houses a Dual-Core processor. It is clocked at 1GHz and is coupled with 512MB of RAM. It runs on the Android operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: Android (4.1).
The internal storage of Airtyme Diego is 4GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is Yes.
The resolution of the rear camera is 2MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 1MP. The video recording capability of the camera is unknown.
In terms of connectivity, the Airtyme Diego supports the following: 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a Micro USB connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are 197.6 x 122 x 10.9 millimeters, while its weight is 350grams. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-ion (Li-ion) type battery and its capacity is 3000mAh. Lastly, Yes is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of Airtyme Diego is in India today.
Airtyme Diego Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Airtyme Diego Ratings
Articles Related to Airtyme Diego
- An Unknown Nokia Tablet With 18.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 835 SpottedRead More
- Panasonic Unveils 10.1-inch Toughpad FZ-A2 Rugged Android TabletRead More
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Received WiFi And Bluetooth CertificationsRead More
- Facebook Live Audio Arrives; Currently In Limited TestingRead More
- Now WhatsApp Lets You Convert Videos To GIF - PriceBabaRead More
- LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE Tablet UnveiledRead More
- Super Mario Launched For iOS; Coming Soon For AndroidRead More
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Leaked! Specifications, Price and Features Revealed - Priceba...Read More
- Demonetisation To Result In Sharp Decline of Consumer Electronics Sale, Indus...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Lava Ivory Pop Tablet With 7-inch Display, Voice Calling LaunchedRead More
- Nokia D1C Spotted On Antutu With Full HD Display & 13MP Camera - Pricebaba.co...Read More
Talk about Airtyme Diego, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.