- iKall IK2Rs. 3,39993 Value For Money Score
- Datawind Ubislate i3G7Rs. 3,19968 Value For Money Score
- UNI N2Rs. 2,99067 Value For Money Score
- Datawind UbiSlate 7DCZRs. 2,97165 Value For Money Score
- Datawind Ubislate 3G7ZRs. 3,649 ▴ 3%65 Value For Money Score
- Datawind UbiSlate 3G7Rs. 3,403 ▴ 5%64 Value For Money Score
- Swipe MTV SlashRs. 3,090 ▴ 3%63 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Tab P290Rs. 3,349 ▴ 5%60 Value For Money Score
Airtyme Diego Full Features & Specifications
|Display 10 /10|
|Display Size||7 inch|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Chipset 4 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon S4|
|Camera 6 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||1MP|
|OS Detail||Android (4.1)|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||197.6 x 122 x 10.9|
|Connectivity||3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Storage 4 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||64GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Single|
|SIM Card Type||Mini (Normal) SIM|
|Battery 10 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Airtyme Diego Features
The Airtyme Diego is a 7 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 1024 x 600 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 169.5PPI. This tablet has a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset which houses a Dual-Core processor. It is clocked at 1GHz and is coupled with 512MB of RAM. It runs on the Android operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: Android (4.1).
The internal storage of Airtyme Diego is 4GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is Yes.
The resolution of the rear camera is 2MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 1MP. The video recording capability of the camera is unknown.
In terms of connectivity, the Airtyme Diego supports the following: 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a Micro USB connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are 197.6 x 122 x 10.9 millimeters, while its weight is 350grams. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-ion (Li-ion) type battery and its capacity is 3000mAh. Lastly, Yes is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of Airtyme Diego is in India today.
Airtyme Diego Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Airtyme Diego Ratings
Articles Related to Airtyme Diego
- Huawei MediaPad T3, An Entry Level Tablet Clears TENAARead More
- YouTube Is Killing Its Most Annoying Ad Format Starting Next yearRead More
- Kodak To Launch Its First Tablet In This Summer - PricebabaRead More
- New Leak Of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Confirms S PenRead More
- Lenovo Tablet with 9.4” Screen & Android 7.0 Spotted OnlineRead More
- iBall Slide Brisk 4G2 Launched With 7-Inch Display And 3GB RAMRead More
- Exclusive: iBall Slide Wings 4GP Coming Soon; Spotted With Android MarshmallowRead More
- Official Images Of Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Leaked Online Revealing SpecsRead More
- An Unknown Nokia Tablet With 18.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 835 SpottedRead More
- Panasonic Unveils 10.1-inch Toughpad FZ-A2 Rugged Android TabletRead More
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Received WiFi And Bluetooth CertificationsRead More
- Facebook Live Audio Arrives; Currently In Limited TestingRead More
Talk about Airtyme Diego, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.