Quick Review of Apple iPhone 6s
- Excellent performance and virtually a lag free experience
- Exceptional camera
- 3D Touch is a smartphone first and fascinating
- Touch ID is super fast
- Comfortable sized smartphone for one handed usage
- The battery life could have been better
- Not the best designed iPhone and the antenna lines at the back look ugly
- The speaker is not the loudest
- 16GB internal storage is too low especially as there is no expansion slot
- No Dual SIM support
Buy Apple iPhone 6s In India at These Prices
Apple iPhone 6s Full Specifications
Apple iPhone 6s Price in India
- The best price of Apple iPhone 6s is Rs. 40,599 at Amazon.in in India on 28th September 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Apple iPhone 6s collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 21,401 on this purchase.
- Currently Apple iPhone 6s is in stock across 8 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Apple iPhone 6s if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Apple iPhone 6s can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Apple iPhone 6s Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Apple iPhone 6s||Price in India|
|Apple iPhone 6s price at Amazon.in||Rs. 40,599|
|Apple iPhone 6s price at OnlyMobiles||Rs. 40,999|
|Apple iPhone 6s price at Snapdeal||Rs. 40,999|
|Apple iPhone 6s price at Flipkart||Rs. 41,799|
|Apple iPhone 6s price at Quikr||Rs. 46,000|
|Apple iPhone 6s price at Gadgets360||Rs. 42,735|
|Apple iPhone 6s price at Quikr||Rs. 46,000|
|Apple iPhone 6s price at Shopclues||Rs. 48,223|
Apple iPhone 6s Features
Its been a pattern since 2011, where Apple releases an s version of an iPhone every other year. It retains the same design as its predecessor, but has one killer feature that sets the industry standard for years to come. The iPhone 4s had Siri, the iPhone 5s had Touch ID, and in 2015, the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus have 3D Touch. This years iPhones look the same as the iPhone 6, with the exception of the new Rose Gold (a.k.a light pink) colour option.
The iPhone 6s has the same 4.7-inch, 1334 x 750 pixel display while the bigger 6s Plus maintains the 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixel display. Although they may appear the same as last years displays, one major change is the inclusion of 3D Touch. Capacitive sensors are integrated into the backlight of the Retina HD display, that measure microscopic changes in the distance between the cover glass and the backlight. These measurements are then combined with signals from the touch sensor and the accelerometer to provide an accurate response to finger pressure. The software in iOS 9 responds to different levels of pressure, resulting in two gestures called Peek and Pop. You can peek into content without leaving the app by pressing lightly, or press harder to jump into the app. For example, you can view a webpage by lightly clicking the link in the browser, without going to that page. Or you can press down on app icons to invoke frequently used shortcuts of that app. There are many such interesting use cases of 3D Touch that will be further explored when app developers start implementing it in their apps. Also, supporting 3D Touch is the Taptic Engine, that generates precise vibrations that are used for haptic feedback when you interact with 3D Touch.
Beyond the display, the new iPhones also come with a higher 12 megapixel resolution rear camera. Because of the bump in resolution, they can finally shoot 4K video. Theres also a new feature called Live Photos; that records a few seconds of video before and after a shot is taken, which can be seen once you press hard on the screen in the Photos app.
Both iPhones are powered by Apples 64-bit A9 chip, which is said to be 70 percent faster in CPU tasks and 90 percent fast in graphics tasks than the A8 chip. Some people have even compared its performance to the 12-inch Macbook and found that it is very close.
A not-easily-noticeable change in the physical aspect is the use of 7000 grade aluminium; which has strengthened the iPhones to a point where last years iPhones were easily bendable, but according to some Youtube videos, this years arent. Lastly, although it has been discovered that the battery capacity has been reduced a little (possibly to accommodate the 3D Touch display technology), the improvements in power efficiency of the new A9 chip and iOS 9 apparently compensate for that, as Apple states the same battery life as the last generation.
iPhones were never meant to be cost-effective, value-for-money smartphones. Their launch prices amply suggest so. Theyve become objects of desire that people will pay a high sum to own. To previous iPhone users, the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus bring in enough number of improvements to make it a worthy update.
Apple iPhone 6s Video Review
Apple iPhone 6s Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Apple iPhones Price In India
- MediaTek Mobile Phones Price
- Metal Phones In India Price In India
Apple iPhone 6s Ratings
Similar to Apple iPhone 6s
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7Rs. 42,40095Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 32,49095Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S6Rs. 33,69992Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 EdgeRs. 35,00092Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy Note 5Rs. 40,9903%90Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual SimRs. 46,6004%88Value For Money Score
- We LoveLG G5Rs. 41,9002%88Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GBRs. 40,60087Value For Money Score
Talk about Apple iPhone 6s, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.