Quick Review of Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML)
- An ergonomic design thanks to a curved back
- Double tap to wake the screen comes in handy because of the oddly placed power button
- Bright display with excellent viewing angles
- The power button placed right in the middle and top of the phone is awkward to reach
- Comes pre-loaded with tons of bloatware
- Below average camera performance in daylight, lacking details
- The top and bottom bezels make the phone feel bigger than it actually is
Buy Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) In India at These Prices
Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) Full Specifications
Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) Price in India
- The best price of Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) is Rs. 10,000 at Amazon.in in India on 22nd October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 6,899 on this purchase.
- Currently Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) is in stock across 6 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML)||Price in India|
|Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) price at Amazon.in||Rs. 10,000|
|Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) price at eBay||Rs. 10,999|
|Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) price at Flipkart||Rs. 10,999|
|Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) price at Snapdeal||Rs. 13,999|
|Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) price at Quikr||Rs. 8,999|
|Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) price at Shopclues||Rs. 16,799|
Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) Features
Asus entered the smartphone market in India in 2014 and with the ZenFone series it managed to create an image of a no nonsense smartphone maker. The Asus phones in the series were very popular and managed to put a significant dent in the sales of other smartphone makers.
The features of the Asus ZenFone 2 are as follow
- 5.5 Inch IPS Display with a resolution of 1920 x1080 pixels, pixel density of 401PPI
- 1.8GHz Intel Atom 3560 64 Bit Processor with 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage option with MicroSD card support upto 64GB
- 13 Megapixel primary camera sensor with Real-Tone Flash & PixelMaster Technology
- 5 Megapixel front facing wide angle(85 degree) camera with selfie panorama option
- ZenUI on top of Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 4G LTE Support
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charging Capabilities.
Asus has also launched other variants of the Zenfone 2 which are as follows:
- Asus Zenfone 2 16GB ZE550ML 2GB RAM
- Asus Zenfone 2 32GB ZE551ML 4GB RAM
- Asus Zenfone 2 64GB ZE551ML 4GB RAM
Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) Video Review
Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- ASUS Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- Lenovo Mobile Phones Price
- Josh Mobile Phones Price In India
Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) Ratings
Similar to Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML)
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 10,9998%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 11,29991Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 8,49990Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K4 NoteRs. 10,89887Value For Money Score
- Coolpad Note 5Rs. 10,99987Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Wooden EditionRs. 10,99987Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 6 ProRs. 9,99917%86Value For Money Score
- InFocus M808Rs. 8,4999%85Value For Money Score
Talk about Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML), ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.