Quick Review of Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL)
- Bright and sharp display with Gorilla Glass protection
- Battery life holds up well
- Clean UI provides smooth user experience
- Good rear camera, even in low light conditions with manual controls
- Premium design and build quality with glass on either sides of the device
- Glass back is a fingerprint magnet
- Not the best speaker output quality
- Pre-installed bloatware from Asus
- Hybrid second slot will make you compromise on the second SIM or MicroSD card
Buy Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) In India at These Prices
Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) Full Specifications
Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) Price in India
- The best price of Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) is Rs. 20,599 at eBay in India on 21st October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 2,090 on this purchase.
- Currently Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) is in stock across 6 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL)||Price in India|
|Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) price at eBay||Rs. 20,599|
|Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) price at Amazon.in||Rs. 20,689|
|Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) price at Snapdeal||Rs. 21,499|
|Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) price at Flipkart||Rs. 21,999|
|Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) price at Tata Cliq||Rs. 21,999|
|Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) price at Shopclues||Rs. 21,999|
Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) Features
The ASUS Zenfone 2 has been a successful product lineup for the Taiwanese company, by providing a good feature set at a competitive price tag. After launching countless variations of the Zenfone 2, in 2016 ASUS has finally upgraded the lineup to Zenfone 3.
First and foremost comes a complete design change, now with a glass and metal construction that is reminiscent of Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and available in four vivid color options. The phone is thinner than its predecessor, now measuring at 7.7mm and less too at 155 grams. The screen measures in the same at 5.2-inches with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, resulting in a crisp 424PPI pixel density. The screen is covered with Gorilla Glass protection that’s gently slopes towards the corners.
Considering Intel’s exit from making chips for mobile devices, the Zenfone 3 now sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, an octa-core chip with all cores clocked at 2GHz. Coupled with it is either 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage, or 4GB RAM and 64GB, depending on the model. You also get a microSD card slot to up it even further.
Speaking of the cameras, the rear module is a 16 megapixel sensor with fast laser autofocus and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to capture less shaky video and better low light photos. It boasts of features such as real-time HDR, continuous autofocus with subject tracking and a sapphire crystal protection for the lens. The front selfie camera has an 8MP resolution.
Other features include a fingerprint scanner at the back, that has become one of the most convenient features to have in any phone today. There’s a USB Type C port at the bottom, that accepts cables plugged in either of the two sides. A large 2650mAh battery powers the Zenfone 3, hopefully adequately for most people. This dual-SIM phone phone accepts a micro SIM and a nano SIM but the second slot is hybrid. Lastly, the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with ASUS’s ZenUI 3.0 overlay.
The Zenfone 3 looks like a well-rounded package that hopefully ASUS will again aggressively price, as the people have come to expect of Zenfones now. Alternatively, you could check out the LeEco Le 2 or the Yu Yunicorn.
Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) Video Review
Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- ASUS Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Vaio Mobile Phones In India Price
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price In India
Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) Ratings
Similar to Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL)
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE552KL)Rs. 21,99921%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi5Rs. 22,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 18,44293Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A5 (2016)Rs. 21,90093Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le Max 2Rs. 17,99922%92Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 PlusRs. 17,99992Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 2 64 GBRs. 19,99913%90Value For Money Score
Talk about Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL), ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.