Buy Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE In India at These Prices
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE Full Features & Specifications
|Display 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Pixel Density||294 PPI|
|Chipset 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 6 /10|
|RAM||2GB 8 /10|
|Camera 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||ISo settings, Exposure compensation, Self timer, Scene mode, Panorama, HDR, Touch focus, Face detection, White balance setting, Geotagging, Digital zoom, Continuous shooting|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|OS Detail||Asus ZenUI|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||146.00 x 73.00 x 5.40|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||16GB 8 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||4GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 5 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE Price in India
- The best price of Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE is Rs. 7,499 at Gadgets Now in India on 20th January 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 1,250 on this purchase.
- Currently Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE is in stock across 3 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE price at Gadgets Now||Rs. 7,499|
|Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE price at Snapdeal||Rs. 7,970|
|Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE price at Amazon.in||Rs. 8,749|
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE Features
Asus, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has launched the Asus ZenFone Go in the price range of around Rs. 6,000, where the other manufactures like Xiaomi, Xolo and Coolpad are already giving cut throat competition. The Asus ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE looks like an average performer when it comes to the specifications of the device.
Display and Design
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE has a 5 inch LCD Panel display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels giving it a pixel density of 294PPI. Unfortunately, the display lacks Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The phone has a Plastic body but the build looks to be firm and good to hold.
Hardware Specifications and Other Features
Talking about the performance, the Asus Zenfone GO 5.0 LTE runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad Core chipset clocked at 1.2GHz and paired along is only 1GB of RAM. In terms of software the phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box with Asus's Zen UI running on top of it.
Camera and Storage
On the rear of the device sits a 8MP sensor that can record videos up to 1080p, whereas on the front you get just a 5MP shooter for video calling and selfies. The rear camera also has an LED Flash for taking shots in the dark. And to store all your pictures and other data you get 16GB of internal storage that can be further expanded via a MicroSD card up to 32GB.
Battery and Connectivity
To power all this we have a decent 2500mAh battery that is not removable and should last through a whole working day with average usage and considering the specs. The device supports Dual Micro SIMs supports 4G connectivity.
LYF Flame 1
Xolo Era 4K
Coolpad Note 3 Lite
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- ASUS Mobile Phones Price In India
- Stereo Speakers Mobile Phones Price
- Itel Mobile Phones In India Price In India
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE Ratings
Articles Related to Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Karbonn K9 Smart 4G With 5-inch Display Launched For Rs 4,777Read More
- Zen Cinemax Click With 4G VoLTE Launched in India For Rs 6190Read More
- Reliance Jio Booster Pack Offers 1GB 4G LTE Data For Rs 51Read More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
Similar to Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE
- Micromax Canvas 5Rs. 7,499 ▾ 16%95 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 7,00093 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo K3 NoteRs. 8,24991 Value For Money Score
- Coolpad Dazen X7Rs. 8,299 ▾ 54%90 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Pulse 4GRs. 7,360 ▾ 8%89 Value For Money Score
- Xolo Black 1XRs. 7,49988 Value For Money Score
- Xiaomi Redmi 3Rs. 7,99088 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471Rs. 6,799 ▾ 9%88 Value For Money Score
Talk about Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.