- MoreGmax 4G7Rs. 4,379 ▾ 6%95 Value For Money Score
- Lava IvoryS 4GRs. 8,450 ▴ 2%95 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Tab P681Rs. 6,599 ▴ 10%95 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (32GB/4G)Rs. 45,383 ▾ 20%95 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (256GB/4G)Rs. 71,800 ▾ 11%95 Value For Money Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (i7/8GB/256GB)Rs. 1,13,150 ▾ 5%95 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) (128GB/4G)Rs. 1,27,020 ▴ 85%95 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (256GB/WiFi)Rs. 59,900 ▴ 12%95 Value For Money Score
HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 Full Features & Specifications
|Display Size||7 inch|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Rear Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|OS Detail||Android (4.1)|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Connectivity||3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Single|
|SIM Card Type||Mini (Normal) SIM|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 Features
The HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 is a 7 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 800 x 480 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 133.3PPI. This tablet has a unknown chipset which houses a unknown processor. It is clocked at 1GHz and is coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs on the Android operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: Android (4.1).
The internal storage of HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 is 4GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is Yes.
The resolution of the rear camera is 2MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 0.3MP. The video recording capability of the camera is unknown.
In terms of connectivity, the HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 supports the following: 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a Micro USB connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are unknown millimeters, while its weight is unknown. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) type battery and its capacity is 800mAh. Lastly, No is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 is in India today.
HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 Video Review
HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0 Ratings
Articles Related to HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0
- LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE Tablet UnveiledRead More
- Huawei MediaPad T3, An Entry Level Tablet Clears TENAARead More
- YouTube Is Killing Its Most Annoying Ad Format Starting Next yearRead More
- Kodak To Launch Its First Tablet In This Summer - PricebabaRead More
- New Leak Of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Confirms S PenRead More
- Lenovo Tablet with 9.4” Screen & Android 7.0 Spotted OnlineRead More
- iBall Slide Brisk 4G2 Launched With 7-Inch Display And 3GB RAMRead More
- Exclusive: iBall Slide Wings 4GP Coming Soon; Spotted With Android MarshmallowRead More
- Official Images Of Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Leaked Online Revealing SpecsRead More
- An Unknown Nokia Tablet With 18.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 835 SpottedRead More
- Panasonic Unveils 10.1-inch Toughpad FZ-A2 Rugged Android TabletRead More
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Received WiFi And Bluetooth CertificationsRead More
Talk about HCL ME Connect 2G 2.0, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.