- Lava IvoryS 4GRs. 8,59995Value For Money Score
- Celkon Diamond 4G Tab 7Rs. 6,1993%95Value For Money Score
- iKall IK2Rs. 3,59995Value For Money Score
- We LoveApple iPad Air 2 WiFiRs. 29,2902%95Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (256GB/4G)Rs. 73,99095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Mini 2 Retina WiFi 64GBRs. 21,37095Value For Money Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (i7/8GB/256GB)Rs. 1,44,99095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (32GB/4G)Rs. 46,56895Value For Money Score
HP Pro Slate 12 Full Specifications
HP Pro Slate 12 Features
The HP Pro Slate 12 is a 12.3 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 1600 x 1200 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 162.6PPI. This tablet has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset which houses a Quad-Core processor. It is clocked at 2.3GHz and is coupled with 2GB of RAM. It runs on the Android operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: Android (4.4).
The internal storage of HP Pro Slate 12 is 32GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is Yes.
The resolution of the rear camera is 8MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 2MP. The video recording capability of the camera is Full HD Video Recording (1080p).
In terms of connectivity, the HP Pro Slate 12 supports the following: 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a Micro USB connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are 300.3 x 7.99 x 221.95 millimeters, while its weight is 850grams. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) type battery and its capacity is unknown. Lastly, No is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of HP Pro Slate 12 is in India today.
HP Pro Slate 12 Price History
Talk about HP Pro Slate 12, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.