- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 7,00095 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,59995 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 30,50095 Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 10,999 ▾ 15%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeRs. 42,290 ▾ 12%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveCoolpad Cool 1Rs. 13,999 ▾ 10%95 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 16,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99995 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of HTC Desire 530
- The dotted patterned back will divide opinion but most likely will appeal to younger people
- The phone comes with a lanyard port, something most modern phones don't come with
- Solid and reliable overall construction
- Laggy UI and poor performance really puts you off the phone
- The single speaker at the bottom has a very flat and plain audio output
- Camera performance even in well lit conditions is rather poor
Buy HTC Desire 530 In India at These Prices
HTC Desire 530 Full Features & Specifications
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Pixel Density||293.72 PPI|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 210|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP|
|Video Recording Resolution||HD Video Recording (720p)|
|Camera Features||LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|OS Detail||Sense 7|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||146.9 × 70.9 × 8.3|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Color||Stratus White, Graphite Gray|
|SIM Card Slots||Single|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
HTC Desire 530 Features
HTC has a bit of a rough ride, where some have blamed its poor marketing skills while the others have taken up the issue of poor pricing. Despite making real premium smartphones, the brand has lost out to the likes of Apple and Samsung who seem to always bring a better package than HTC. This has resulted in HTC launching tons and tons of devices in the hope that they stumble upon the winning formula.
The HTC Desire 530 is a budget phone that HTC announced at MWC 2016, in order to make serious inroads in the budget segment. However, the phone had a delayed launch in India, which kind of killed the buzz.
Display & Design
HTC has gone with a 5 inch HD Super LCD panel on the Desire 530. This roughly equates to about 294PPI. Compare this to devices like Coolpad Note 3 Plus or even the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 which bring a Full HD display in the same sort of price range, and you can see where HTC has cut the corners. Like most of the budget especially in the Desire series, the 530 comes with a plastic body. There is no metal goodness going on here.
Hardware and Features
Powering the HTC Desire 530 is a Snapdragon 210 chipset. There is only 1.5GB of RAM on board. There is a serious lack of firepower there on the phone especially when you consider the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 come which come with Snapdragon 650. There is no fingerprint scanner here either, though to their credit, HTC launched the phone with the latest Android 6.0 with Sense UI on top.
Camera & Storage
HTC Desire 530 comes with 8MP rear camera whereas the front facing camera is 5MP. As expected, the rear camera is accompanied by a flash light for taking shots in night. There is only 8GB of internal storage that comes out of the box though it can be expanded by another 128GB thanks to the slot for MicroSD card that comes with the phone.
Battery and Connectivity
Battery is bit of mixed bag here, it packs only 2200mAh, which you can be sure will not get you through a day with heavy usage. HTC has given a Dual SIM slot with the phone, both of which are capable of latching on to LTE connectivity. There is support for Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi as well as GPS. There is no NFC or USB Type C here.
As much as the phone may look tempting thanks to its looks, the HTC Desire 530 really falls short when you compare it to phones in the similar price range. You would be better off picking the Coolpad Note 3 Plus or even the Redmi note 3 and saving money. There is also the Lenovo K5 Plus if you just want a phone that is handy and looks good. Oh, and the Moto G4 is a good pick too in just around Rs. 12,000 budget point.
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- HTC Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Vodafone Mobile Phones Price
- Mtech Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to HTC Desire 530
- Leak: Xiaomi Mi 5C to Come With Pinecone V670 Chipset And No Home ButtonRead More
- Finally Google Keyboard Gets Updated To Gboard For AndroidRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LeEco Le X850 Got Certified By TENAA, Features Dual Rear Camera Setup - Price...Read More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Micromax Canvas Spark 4G Launched At Rs 4,999 - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
Talk about HTC Desire 530, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.