- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,66095Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,4956%95Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 4,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeRs. 45,0006%95Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 31,79995Value For Money Score
Quick Review of HTC Desire 530
- The dotted patterned back will divide opinion but most likely will appeal to younger people
- The phone comes with a lanyard port, something most modern phones don't come with
- Solid and reliable overall construction
- Laggy UI and poor performance really puts you off the phone
- The single speaker at the bottom has a very flat and plain audio output
- Camera performance even in well lit conditions is rather poor
HTC Desire 530 Full Specifications
HTC Desire 530 Features
HTC has a bit of a rough ride, where some have blamed its poor marketing skills while the others have taken up the issue of poor pricing. Despite making real premium smartphones, the brand has lost out to the likes of Apple and Samsung who seem to always bring a better package than HTC. This has resulted in HTC launching tons and tons of devices in the hope that they stumble upon the winning formula.
The HTC Desire 530 is a budget phone that HTC announced at MWC 2016, in order to make serious inroads in the budget segment. However, the phone had a delayed launch in India, which kind of killed the buzz.
Display & Design
HTC has gone with a 5 inch HD Super LCD panel on the Desire 530. This roughly equates to about 294PPI. Compare this to devices like Coolpad Note 3 Plus or even the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 which bring a Full HD display in the same sort of price range, and you can see where HTC has cut the corners. Like most of the budget especially in the Desire series, the 530 comes with a plastic body. There is no metal goodness going on here.
Hardware and Features
Powering the HTC Desire 530 is a Snapdragon 210 chipset. There is only 1.5GB of RAM on board. There is a serious lack of firepower there on the phone especially when you consider the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 come which come with Snapdragon 650. There is no fingerprint scanner here either, though to their credit, HTC launched the phone with the latest Android 6.0 with Sense UI on top.
Camera & Storage
HTC Desire 530 comes with 8MP rear camera whereas the front facing camera is 5MP. As expected, the rear camera is accompanied by a flash light for taking shots in night. There is only 8GB of internal storage that comes out of the box though it can be expanded by another 128GB thanks to the slot for MicroSD card that comes with the phone.
Battery and Connectivity
Battery is bit of mixed bag here, it packs only 2200mAh, which you can be sure will not get you through a day with heavy usage. HTC has given a Dual SIM slot with the phone, both of which are capable of latching on to LTE connectivity. There is support for Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi as well as GPS. There is no NFC or USB Type C here.
As much as the phone may look tempting thanks to its looks, the HTC Desire 530 really falls short when you compare it to phones in the similar price range. You would be better off picking the Coolpad Note 3 Plus or even the Redmi note 3 and saving money. There is also the Lenovo K5 Plus if you just want a phone that is handy and looks good. Oh, and the Moto G4 is a good pick too in just around Rs. 12,000 budget point.
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- HTC Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones under Rs. 10000 Price In India
Articles Related to HTC Desire 530
- LeEco Launches Le Pro 3 And Le S3 In The USA - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Water 4 Review: But Non-Expandable Storage Is A Bummer - PricebabaRead More
- InFocus Launches Epic 1 - Most Affordable 10-Core Processor Smartphone - Pric...Read More
- Pixel C & Nexus Users To Get Android 7.1 Nougat Beta Soon - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Xiaomi Mi MIX Unveiled With Borderless Display, Snapdragon 821 - PricebabaRead More
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale Is Back, Here Are The Best Smartphones Deals...Read More
- Meizu m3s With 4G VoLTE & Fingerprint Scanner Launched For Rs 7,999 - Priceba...Read More
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Now FCC Certified; Expected In April 2017 - Pricebab...Read More
- Enable The Fingerprint Scanner On Your Smartphone To Do Quick Actions - Price...Read More
Talk about HTC Desire 530, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.