- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 30,500 ▾ 5%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S6Rs. 28,99994 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLG G5Rs. 29,99093 Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99993 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X ForceRs. 25,99092 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A7 (2016)Rs. 24,70090 Value For Money Score
- Sony Xperia X DualRs. 23,333 ▾ 17%89 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of HTC One A9
- Gorgeous albeit a bit unoriginal design
- Fast fingerprint scanner
- Phone feels good in the hand and can be used single handedly
- Clean interface without too much bloatware
- Poor battery life
- Due to 2GB of RAM performance stutters a little when switching between too many apps
- The phone does not come with a Quick Charger out of the box
- No BoomSound speakers
Buy HTC One A9 In India at These Prices
HTC One A9 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||440.6 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Chipset 7 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 7 /10|
|RAM||2GB 6 /10|
|Camera 7 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||4MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 7.0|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||145.8 x 70.8 x 7.3|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Storage 7 /10|
|Internal Storage||16GB 7 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||2TB|
|SIM Card Slots||Single|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 5 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
HTC One A9 Features
One look at the HTC One A9 and you would be forgiven for thinking that it is an iPhone 6. The device was launched by HTC in October of 2015 and since then, has marked the beginning of the HTC One A series of devices following the likes of HTC One M and E series. HTC One A9 aims to consolidate the HTC One series in the budget market and provide an alternate to the consumers who so far were restricted to picking a device in the Desire range in the HTC lineup. The device brings a fingerprint scanner on the front and is the first phone other than the new Nexus devices, the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P, to come with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The specifications of the HTC One A9 are as follows:
- The display is 5 inches when measured diagonally and has a resolution of 1080P. This gives the phone a pixel density of 441 PPI.
- In the engine room, powering the phone is a 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 chipset. It the first phone to come with the Snapdragon 617 SoC.
- On the memory side of things in the HTC One A9, you get 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. You do get expansion capabilities, thanks to the slot for Micro SD card.
- The rear camera here is 13 MP while the front-facing snapper is 4 Ultrapixel for all your selfie needs.
- The HTC One A9 is a relatively thin device despite its metal unibody construction, weighing only 143 grams.
- The battery on board is a non-removable 2150 mAh unit.
- It runs Android 6.0, Marshmallow out of the box with Sense UI on top of it.
- You get all the regular connectivity options with the phone such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and LTE. Missing out though is NFC.
- The HTC One A9 supports a single Nano SIM card.
HTC One A9 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- HTC Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- Mobiles That Will Receive Android Nougat Price In India
- Kenxinda Mobile Phones Price
- TP-LINK Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to HTC One A9
- Leak: Xiaomi Mi 5C to Come With Pinecone V670 Chipset And No Home ButtonRead More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- Swipe Elite Max With 4GB RAM Launched in India For Rs 10,999Read More
- Finally Google Keyboard Gets Updated To Gboard For AndroidRead More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Xiaomi Mi5s Review: Can It Slay The OnePlus 3T? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- Honor 6S Images Leaked Online, May Feature Snapdragon 435Read More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
Talk about HTC One A9, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.