- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 31,79995Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99995Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A8Rs. 25,4997%92Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X ForceRs. 26,99910%92Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X Force 64GBRs. 27,99924%91Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A7 2016Rs. 24,79990Value For Money Score
- We LoveHuawei Nexus 6PRs. 28,99921%89Value For Money Score
Quick Review of HTC One A9
- Gorgeous albeit a bit unoriginal design
- Fast fingerprint scanner
- Phone feels good in the hand and can be used single handedly
- Clean interface without too much bloatware
- Poor battery life
- Due to 2GB of RAM performance stutters a little when switching between too many apps
- The phone does not come with a Quick Charger out of the box
- No BoomSound speakers
HTC One A9 Full Specifications
HTC One A9 Features
One look at the HTC One A9 and you would be forgiven for thinking that it is an iPhone 6. The device was launched by HTC in October of 2015 and since then, has marked the beginning of the HTC One A series of devices following the likes of HTC One M and E series. HTC One A9 aims to consolidate the HTC One series in the budget market and provide an alternate to the consumers who so far were restricted to picking a device in the Desire range in the HTC lineup. The device brings a fingerprint scanner on the front and is the first phone other than the new Nexus devices, the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P, to come with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The specifications of the HTC One A9 are as follows:
- The display is 5 inches when measured diagonally and has a resolution of 1080P. This gives the phone a pixel density of 441 PPI.
- In the engine room, powering the phone is a 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 chipset. It the first phone to come with the Snapdragon 617 SoC.
- On the memory side of things in the HTC One A9, you get 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. You do get expansion capabilities, thanks to the slot for Micro SD card.
- The rear camera here is 13 MP while the front-facing snapper is 4 Ultrapixel for all your selfie needs.
- The HTC One A9 is a relatively thin device despite its metal unibody construction, weighing only 143 grams.
- The battery on board is a non-removable 2150 mAh unit.
- It runs Android 6.0, Marshmallow out of the box with Sense UI on top of it.
- You get all the regular connectivity options with the phone such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and LTE. Missing out though is NFC.
- The HTC One A9 supports a single Nano SIM card.
HTC One A9 Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price In India
- HTC Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- Yota Mobile Phones Price
- Mobiles That Will Receive Android Nougat Price In India
Talk about HTC One A9, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.