Quick Review of HTC One E9+
- Mindboggling display quality at 534PPI with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- HTC BoomSound Stereo speakers
- Metal unibody construction makes it feel premium
- Decent performance and battery life
- Runs outdated Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Lacks fingerprint sensor
- No fast charging support
HTC One E9+ Full Features & Specifications
|Display 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 pixels|
|Pixel Density||534 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Chipset 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 7 /10|
|RAM||3GB 9 /10|
|Camera 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||20MP 9 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||4MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Dual-LED Flash, Automatic Simultaneous Video And Image Recording, Geo-Tagging, Face/Smile Detection, HDR, Panorama|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|OS Detail||Sense UI|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 6.0|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Front Facing Stereo Speakers, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||156.5 x 76.5 x 7.54|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Color||Meteor Grey, Rose Gold|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||32GB 9 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||22GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||2TB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
HTC One E9+ Price in India
- The best price of HTC One E9+ is Rs. 21,990 at Shopmonk in India on 29th April 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for HTC One E9+ collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 4,009 on this purchase.
- Currently HTC One E9+ is in stock across 3 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying HTC One E9+ if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- HTC One E9+ can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about HTC One E9+ Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|HTC One E9+ price at Shopmonk||Rs. 21,990|
|HTC One E9+ price at Flipkart||Rs. 24,599|
|HTC One E9+ price at Amazon.in||Rs. 25,999|
HTC One E9+ Features
If you see the words HTC and number 9 written next to it, you can be forgiven for being confused and totally lost, figuring out what device it is. The E9+ belongs to the same family and dresses up pretty in the same design language as the iconic HTC One series. Unlike the HTC M9 or the HTC M9+, the One E9+ ditches metal unibody construction for metallic accents flanking a polycarbonate body. The E9+ is aimed at the audience that is on a tight budget and yet wants everything that is good with the HTC M9+ and at places improving it. You have the much appreciated Boomsound speakers on the HTC E9+ which give you a wonderful stereo experience. The device is an upgrade by featuring a 2K 5.5-inch display rather than the 1080 P panel found on the M9+. Some of the other interesting features of the HTC One E9+ are listed below:
- The phone comes with a 5.5-inch WQHD display which gives it a pixel density of 534 PPI. Little doubt that, this is one of the best smartphones for reading or viewing content thanks to the high-resolution display.
- HTC One E9+ is powered by the MediaTek helio X10 chipset which is an Octa-Core processor featuring all the 8 cores firing at 2.0 GHz.
- In the memory department, the device ships with 32 GB internal memory and if that is not sufficient you do have a Micro SD slot for further expansion. The phone supports Micro SD card up to 2 TB.
- The rear camera on the device is 20 MP with a f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera is capable of recording video in 4K resolution. The front camera is an UltraPixel camera that was used as the main camera on the HTC One M8. It features a f/2.0 aperture lens and is capable of recording in 1080P.
- Battery on the HTC One E9+ is a non-removable 2800 mAh Li-Po unit.
- The phone features a front-facing stereo speakers with BoomSound and Dolby Audio to make your experience of listening to audio an absolute delight.
Video About HTC One E9+
HTC One E9+ Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- HTC Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 32GB Memory Price In India
- Micromax 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
HTC One E9+ Ratings
Articles Related to HTC One E9+
- HTC Desire 10 Pro To Launch In India This Thursday - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Nokia C1 With Dual Rear Camera Setup Leaked OnlineRead More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Moto M With Full Metal Design Launched In India Starting At Rs 15,999Read More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
Similar to HTC One E9+
- Apple iPhone SERs. 20,800 ▾ 12%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99994 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A8Rs. 19,999 ▾ 20%94 Value For Money Score
- Gionee Elife E8Rs. 18,99092 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A7 (2016)Rs. 22,499 ▾ 6%91 Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi5Rs. 22,999 ▴ 2%91 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X StyleRs. 25,250 ▾ 6%89 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A5 (2016)Rs. 18,890 ▾ 10%89 Value For Money Score
Talk about HTC One E9+, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.