Quick Review of HTC One E9+
- Mindboggling display quality at 534PPI with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- HTC BoomSound Stereo speakers
- Metal unibody construction makes it feel premium
- Decent performance and battery life
- Runs outdated Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Lacks fingerprint sensor
- No fast charging support
Buy HTC One E9+ In India at These Prices
HTC One E9+ Full Specifications
HTC One E9+ Price in India
- The best price of HTC One E9+ is Rs. 32,000 at Amazon.in in India on 2nd October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for HTC One E9+ collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 6,500 on this purchase.
- Currently HTC One E9+ is in stock across 2 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying HTC One E9+ if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- HTC One E9+ can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about HTC One E9+ Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|HTC One E9+||Price in India|
|HTC One E9+ price at Amazon.in||Rs. 32,000|
|HTC One E9+ price at Snapdeal||Rs. 38,500|
HTC One E9+ Features
If you see the words HTC and number 9 written next to it, you can be forgiven for being confused and totally lost, figuring out what device it is. The E9+ belongs to the same family and dresses up pretty in the same design language as the iconic HTC One series. Unlike the HTC M9 or the HTC M9+, the One E9+ ditches metal unibody construction for metallic accents flanking a polycarbonate body. The E9+ is aimed at the audience that is on a tight budget and yet wants everything that is good with the HTC M9+ and at places improving it. You have the much appreciated Boomsound speakers on the HTC E9+ which give you a wonderful stereo experience. The device is an upgrade by featuring a 2K 5.5-inch display rather than the 1080 P panel found on the M9+. Some of the other interesting features of the HTC One E9+ are listed below:
- The phone comes with a 5.5-inch WQHD display which gives it a pixel density of 534 PPI. Little doubt that, this is one of the best smartphones for reading or viewing content thanks to the high-resolution display.
- HTC One E9+ is powered by the MediaTek helio X10 chipset which is an Octa-Core processor featuring all the 8 cores firing at 2.0 GHz.
- In the memory department, the device ships with 32 GB internal memory and if that is not sufficient you do have a Micro SD slot for further expansion. The phone supports Micro SD card up to 2 TB.
- The rear camera on the device is 20 MP with a f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera is capable of recording video in 4K resolution. The front camera is an UltraPixel camera that was used as the main camera on the HTC One M8. It features a f/2.0 aperture lens and is capable of recording in 1080P.
- Battery on the HTC One E9+ is a non-removable 2800 mAh Li-Po unit.
- The phone features a front-facing stereo speakers with BoomSound and Dolby Audio to make your experience of listening to audio an absolute delight.
HTC One E9+ Video Review
HTC One E9+ Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- HTC Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones With 32GB Memory Price In India
- Vivo Mobile Phones under 10000 Price
- Asus Mobile Phones Under Rs. 10000 Price In India
HTC One E9+ Ratings
Similar to HTC One E9+
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A8Rs. 25,99013%92Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S6Rs. 33,9001%92Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X ForceRs. 26,99010%92Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 EdgeRs. 31,50011%92Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X Force 64GBRs. 29,99913%91Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4Rs. 29,9998%91Value For Money Score
- We LoveHuawei Nexus 6PRs. 28,99921%89Value For Money Score
Talk about HTC One E9+, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.