Quick Review of HTC One X9
- Metallic build makes the phone feel really premium
- BoomSound speakers makes media consumption on the device a great experience
- Camera has OIS
- Dedicated slot for Micro SD expansion
- Helio X10 struggles when playing very graphic intensive games
- Lacks a fingerprint scanner
- The phone feels a tad bit heavy in the hand
- The overall design feels like a mish-mash rather than a clean thought out one
HTC One X9 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||401 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Chipset 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||MediaTek MT6795T Helio X10 8 /10|
|RAM||3GB 8 /10|
|Camera 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Front Facing Stereo Speakers, GPS|
|Dimensions (mm)||153.9 x 75.9 x 8|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Color||White, Carbon Grey, Topaz Gold|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||32GB 9 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||23.3GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||2TB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, Fast Charging|
HTC One X9 Price in India
- The best price of HTC One X9 is Rs. 18,000 at Amazon.in in India on 20th January 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for HTC One X9 collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 6,999 on this purchase.
- Currently HTC One X9 is in stock across 5 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying HTC One X9 if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- HTC One X9 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about HTC One X9 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|HTC One X9 price at Amazon.in||Rs. 18,000|
|HTC One X9 price at Snapdeal||Rs. 21,950|
|HTC One X9 price at OnlyMobiles||Rs. 21,990|
|HTC One X9 price at Tata Cliq||Rs. 21,990|
|HTC One X9 price at eBay||Rs. 22,499|
HTC One X9 Features
If you have been an HTC loyalist, or at least followed their series in the past few years, you will be taken for a trip down the memory lane when you see the HTC One X9 for the first time. The phone has elements from virtually all the popular series of devices, be it the rear visor like component from the HTC One V, the front from the HTC Butterfly or the lower chin like one of the Desire devices. Garnish this with the usual high end brushed metallic construction and you get the HTC One X9.
Display & Design
The HTC One X9 comes with a 5.5 inch Full HD LCD display, which gives it a pixel density of about 401. The screen is protected thanks to a Corning Gorilla Glass layer. HTC also gives you an option to customise the colours of your display, which allows you to fine tune the display to your eyes perfectly. In terms of design, the HTC One X9 features a premium metallic design. Unlike most other metallic phones, the One X9 has amazing grip-ability thanks to its oblique edges as well as a back panel that is not slippery. There are ugly antenna lines on the back of the device, just as we have seen on the HTC One M8.
Hardware and Features
The HTC One X9 is powered by a Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 chipset, that features a PowerVR G6200 GPU. In its price segment, devices such as the Xiaomi Mi5 come with Snapdragon 820, and that makes you realize that the HTC One X9, for all its beauty is not the most powerful phone from the inside. The device features 3GB of RAM so you would not have trouble running memory intensive applications and games here. Unfortunately, there is no fingerprint scanner on the One X9, that we have seen on other mid-range phones from HTC such as the HTC A9. On the software front, the phone runs Android 6.0, with the latest Sense UI on top. BoomSound makes a much awaited comeback on the HTC One X9, after missing out on the HTC 10.
Camera & Storage
Camera has always been the Achilles heel of HTC and thankfully there is no experimenting with Ultrapixel cameras here. The rear camera is a 13MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The camera comes with OIS and is supported by dual tone LED flash. The front facing snapper is 5MP, which should be good for your selfie needs. While the rear camera can capture up to 4K videos, the front facing camera will only be able to record in 1080P. To store all these videos and images, the device comes with 32GB internal memory. This can be further extended by another 256GB thanks to a dedicated Micro SD slot.
Battery and Connectivity
The X9 comes with a non-removable 3000 mAh Li-Io battery. While the capacity may not be too much, when looking from the outside, the device does come with fast charging to help you quickly charge it back again. The 3000 mAh unit, should last you a day easily, if you use your phone moderately. On the connectivity front, the device has Dual SIM with Dual Standby. Both the SIM cards support LTE. There is no USB Type-C here, but you get the usual array of connectivity options such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC on board.
In the mid tier segment, where the HTC One X9 has been announced, there is tough competition. Devices such as the Le Max 2, Xiaomi Mi5 as well as the OnePlus 2 are all phones with more powerful chipsets than the HTC One X9. Not to forget, they all come with fingerprint scanners too. You also have the Motorola Moto X Style in the region, where if you wait and look at the right time, you could perhaps pick up the device a discount too.
HTC One X9 Video Review
HTC One X9 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- HTC Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 32GB Memory Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 15,000 Price
HTC One X9 Ratings
Articles Related to HTC One X9
- HTC Desire 10 Pro To Launch In India This Thursday - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Huawei P8 Lite (2017) With 3GB RAM AnnouncedRead More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Oppo R6091 Spotted Online With 4GB RAM and MediaTek MT6750T ChipsetRead More
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- Karbonn K9 Smart 4G With 5-inch Display Launched For Rs 4,777Read More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Nokia C1 With Dual Rear Camera Setup Leaked OnlineRead More
Similar to HTC One X9
- Lenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 17,499 ▾ 13%95 Value For Money Score
- Gionee Elife E8Rs. 20,190 ▾ 17%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto M (4GB/64GB)Rs. 17,99994 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 PlusRs. 14,999 ▾ 17%94 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo P2 4GBRs. 17,99993 Value For Money Score
- OnePlus 2 64 GBRs. 19,999 ▴ 3%93 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 16,70093 Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le Max 2Rs. 17,980 ▴ 1%92 Value For Money Score
Talk about HTC One X9, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.