Quick Review of HTC One X9
- Metallic build makes the phone feel really premium
- BoomSound speakers makes media consumption on the device a great experience
- Camera has OIS
- Dedicated slot for Micro SD expansion
- Helio X10 struggles when playing very graphic intensive games
- Lacks a fingerprint scanner
- The phone feels a tad bit heavy in the hand
- The overall design feels like a mish-mash rather than a clean thought out one
HTC One X9 Full Specifications
HTC One X9 Price in India
- The best price of HTC One X9 is Rs. 23,449 at eBay in India on 25th October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for HTC One X9 collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 4,050 on this purchase.
- Currently HTC One X9 is in stock across 5 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying HTC One X9 if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- HTC One X9 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about HTC One X9 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|HTC One X9||Price in India|
|HTC One X9 price at eBay||Rs. 23,449|
|HTC One X9 price at OnlyMobiles||Rs. 23,699|
|HTC One X9 price at Amazon.in||Rs. 23,699|
|HTC One X9 price at Snapdeal||Rs. 23,899|
|HTC One X9 price at Gadgets360||Rs. 25,358|
HTC One X9 Features
If you have been an HTC loyalist, or at least followed their series in the past few years, you will be taken for a trip down the memory lane when you see the HTC One X9 for the first time. The phone has elements from virtually all the popular series of devices, be it the rear visor like component from the HTC One V, the front from the HTC Butterfly or the lower chin like one of the Desire devices. Garnish this with the usual high end brushed metallic construction and you get the HTC One X9.
Display & Design
The HTC One X9 comes with a 5.5 inch Full HD LCD display, which gives it a pixel density of about 401. The screen is protected thanks to a Corning Gorilla Glass layer. HTC also gives you an option to customise the colours of your display, which allows you to fine tune the display to your eyes perfectly. In terms of design, the HTC One X9 features a premium metallic design. Unlike most other metallic phones, the One X9 has amazing grip-ability thanks to its oblique edges as well as a back panel that is not slippery. There are ugly antenna lines on the back of the device, just as we have seen on the HTC One M8.
Hardware and Features
The HTC One X9 is powered by a Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 chipset, that features a PowerVR G6200 GPU. In its price segment, devices such as the Xiaomi Mi5 come with Snapdragon 820, and that makes you realize that the HTC One X9, for all its beauty is not the most powerful phone from the inside. The device features 3GB of RAM so you would not have trouble running memory intensive applications and games here. Unfortunately, there is no fingerprint scanner on the One X9, that we have seen on other mid-range phones from HTC such as the HTC A9. On the software front, the phone runs Android 6.0, with the latest Sense UI on top. BoomSound makes a much awaited comeback on the HTC One X9, after missing out on the HTC 10.
Camera & Storage
Camera has always been the Achilles heel of HTC and thankfully there is no experimenting with Ultrapixel cameras here. The rear camera is a 13MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The camera comes with OIS and is supported by dual tone LED flash. The front facing snapper is 5MP, which should be good for your selfie needs. While the rear camera can capture up to 4K videos, the front facing camera will only be able to record in 1080P. To store all these videos and images, the device comes with 32GB internal memory. This can be further extended by another 256GB thanks to a dedicated Micro SD slot.
Battery and Connectivity
The X9 comes with a non-removable 3000 mAh Li-Io battery. While the capacity may not be too much, when looking from the outside, the device does come with fast charging to help you quickly charge it back again. The 3000 mAh unit, should last you a day easily, if you use your phone moderately. On the connectivity front, the device has Dual SIM with Dual Standby. Both the SIM cards support LTE. There is no USB Type-C here, but you get the usual array of connectivity options such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC on board.
In the mid tier segment, where the HTC One X9 has been announced, there is tough competition. Devices such as the Le Max 2, Xiaomi Mi5 as well as the OnePlus 2 are all phones with more powerful chipsets than the HTC One X9. Not to forget, they all come with fingerprint scanners too. You also have the Motorola Moto X Style in the region, where if you wait and look at the right time, you could perhaps pick up the device a discount too.
HTC One X9 Video Review
HTC One X9 Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- HTC Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones With 32GB Memory Price In India
- Lima Mobile Phones Price
- Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 15,000 Price In India
HTC One X9 Ratings
Similar to HTC One X9
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99995Value For Money Score
- Gionee Elife E8Rs. 22,99010%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto X StyleRs. 20,49024%94Value For Money Score
- Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE552KL)Rs. 21,99921%94Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi5Rs. 19,99913%94Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A5 (2016)Rs. 21,90092Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 2 64 GBRs. 19,99913%90Value For Money Score
Talk about HTC One X9, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.