- • 5.7 inch Screen
- • 12.3MP Camera
- • Single SIM
- • 3GB RAM
Buy Huawei Nexus 6P In India at These Prices
- EMI from Rs. 1,673
- Cash On Delivery
- Shipping: Free
- Delivery: 2-3 Working Days
- EMI from Rs. 1,732
- Cash On Delivery
- Shipping: Free
- Delivery: 5-8 Working Days
- Rs. 35,612
Huawei Nexus 6P Full Specifications
- The best price of Huawei Nexus 6P is Rs. 34,499 at Flipkart in India on 30th May 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Huawei Nexus 6P collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 5,500 on this purchase.
- Currently Huawei Nexus 6P is in stock across 5 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Huawei Nexus 6P if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Huawei Nexus 6P can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Huawei Nexus 6P Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Similar to Huawei Nexus 6P
Related Price Lists
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- 4G Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- Upcoming Oppo Mobile Phones Price
- 4G Mobile Phones Under Rs 15000 Price In India
Huawei Nexus 6P Features
Nexus phones were often seen to cut corners to keep the pricing reasonable. But since 2014, Google decided to go only high-end with the Motorola-made Nexus 6. In 2015, there are two phones in the making a smaller, watered down Nexus 5X made by LG and a bigger, high-end Huawei Nexus 6P. The Huawei Nexus 6P price in India is Rs 39,990 for the 32GB variant at launch.
The Nexus 6P has a big 5.7-inch display, although its not as ridiculously big as the Nexus 6s 6-inch display. Its a Super AMOLED panel, which means colours will pop and contrast will be great. The display also compliments the Ambient Display feature that is powered by the new Sensor Hub a bunch of coprocessors that constantly detect motion, to light the display up the moment you pick up the phone. Its got a Quad HD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels), meaning it is going to be adequately crisp. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core chip, that was in the news for causing overheating in other phones, but we sincerely hope it doesn't plague this phone too. Theres ample 3GB of RAM and it comes in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB of internal storage options. There are stereo speakers placed at the front of the device.
Oh and boy this phone is a looker! Wrapped in an aluminium unibody, this beast is covered with Gorilla Glass 4 on the front and metal at the back. It has the same 12 megapixel camera sensor at the back as the Nexus 5X, with a big 1.55 micrometer pixel size that aids better photo quality in low light. Theres a duo-tone LED flash at the back. Theres an 8MP front-facing shooter too. Next to the rear camera is the fingerprint scanner dubbed Nexus Imprint. This works exactly like Touch ID on an iPhone; the only worry being its placement at the back, meaning youll have to pick up the phone to use it.
Theres a huge 3450mAh battery packed inside this monster and with Android 6.0s battery optimisations (like the Doze feature), this phone should receive no complaints with regards to battery. Wireless charging, that was present in the Nexus 6, has been dropped but instead you get fast charging via the USB Type C charging port. Huawei is thoughtful enough to pack in a USB Type C to USB cable inside the box, so you can charge the phone with your old phone chargers as well.
All in all, the Nexus 6P is all set to become the favoured high-end Android phone in 2015 for people wanting a clean stock Android experience, provided theyre okay with the big form factor.