Quick Review of Intex Cloud String V2.0
- The 2.5D glass on the front makes for good swiping from the edges enhancing the experience
- Fingerprint scanner included at the back is actually decent for the price
- Despite being rear mounted, the speaker is really loud
- The display is vibrant and makes for a good reading
- Size of the phone is good for a one handed usage
- The phone has QC issues, the removable back leaves hairline gap when it is closed
- The mirror-ed fingerprint scanner on the back picks up a lot of fingerprint smudges and looks untidy
- The phone throws ads that you cannot stop on the lockscreen
- Even in broad daylight, the camera is slow and sluggish and really struggles to take pictures
- Software is not the most polished
Intex Cloud String V2.0 Full Specifications
Intex Cloud String V2.0 Price in India
|Intex Cloud String V2.0||Price in India|
|Intex Cloud String V2.0 price at Flipkart||Rs. 5,199|
Intex Cloud String V2.0 Features
Indian smartphone manufacturer Intex has gained considerable amount of market share and it was one of the top four brands that led in the Q4 of 2015. Mostly focusing on under Rs. 10,000 category, Intex has around 55 phones as of August 2016 selling in India via different channels. Following the trend, Intex Cloud String v2.0 is another entry by the brand in the price segment.
Design and Display
Intex Cloud String v2.0 has a plastic body which might feel cheap at first but the build quality is solid and there should not be any creaky sound and the back of the device has a nice design making the design more appealing to people around. When it comes to the display, it is sharp enough having 5 inch screen size and a resolution of 1280x720 pixels (HD) giving it a pixel density of 294PPI.
Hardware and Features
Intex Cloud String v2.0 runs on a Spreadtrum SC9832A Quad Core chipset that is clocked at 1.3GHz and for a decent multitasking experience you have 2GB of RAM. The processor however being new and not known, the phone should works just fine in terms of day-to-day usage. Besides the performance, we also get a fingerprint sensor on the back of the device with a mirror finish.
Camera and Storage
We get a 8MP sensor on the rear of the device above the fingerprint sensor that can record videos up to 1080p, whereas on the front we have 5MP camera should should be good enough for selfies and video calling. The rear camera also sports a Dual LED Flash for those low light or night shots. And to store all this we have 16GB of internal storage that can expanded up to 32GB more via a MicroSD card.
Battery and Connectivity
To power all this we get a 2200mAH battery that is user replaceable in case you wish to swap another unit inside. The battery size sounds a bit underwhelming but considering the specs we think it should last almost a day. And when it comes to connectivity Intex Cloud String v2.0 is a 4G LTE enabled device and supports VoLTE as well.
Intex Cloud String V2.0 Video Review
Intex Cloud String V2.0 Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- Sharp Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs. 15,000 Price In India
Intex Cloud String V2.0 Ratings
Similar to Intex Cloud String V2.0
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 4,99995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290Rs. 4,89930%91Value For Money Score
- Xolo Era 1XRs. 4,99991Value For Money Score
- Yu Yunique PlusRs. 4,99987Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Q385Rs. 4,29911%87Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Selfie 3 Q348Rs. 5,77711%86Value For Money Score
- Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 Q352Rs. 4,6467%86Value For Money Score
- Samsung Z2 TizenRs. 4,59086Value For Money Score
Talk about Intex Cloud String V2.0, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.