Buy Karbonn Smart A26 In India at These Prices
Full Specifications & Features of Karbonn Smart A26
854 x 480 pixels
Rear Camera Resolution
Front Camera Resolution
USB Connector Type
74 x 146 x 8.65
2G, WiFi, Bluetooth
Maximum Card Slot Capacity
User Available Storage
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Mini (Normal) SIM
- The best price of Karbonn Smart A26 is Rs. 4,446 at Amazon.in in India on 11th February 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Karbonn Smart A26 collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 2,244 on this purchase.
- Currently Karbonn Smart A26 is in stock across 3 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Karbonn Smart A26 if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Karbonn Smart A26 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Karbonn Smart A26 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Mobile Phones Overview and Key Features
Karbonn claims to be the third largest Indian mobile manufacturer. The Karbonn Smart A26 is a dual-SIM phone that has a 5 inch display with the resolution of 854x480 pixels and 196 PPI pixel density. It comes with 512MB RAM which is pretty average and runs on a 1GHz Dual-core processor. The 4GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 32GB. It has a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera. The battery has 2000 mAh power. This phone is very reasonable but then it clearly lacks in specs. If you can stretch your budget by around Rs. 1,000 then the Karbonn Sparkle V or the Spice Dream Uno would be better bets.
Price History of Karbonn Smart A26
Get an email every time the price drops.
Rs. 4,446 is the Best Price In India for Karbonn Smart A26, last updated on February 11, 2016