- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 5,995 ▾ 23%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,59988 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352Rs. 5,490 ▾ 8%88 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Z2 TizenRs. 4,46285 Value For Money Score
- Yu Yureka PlusRs. 5,999 ▴ 9%84 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Hue 2 A316Rs. 5,290 ▾ 15%83 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 4,99982 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Selfie 3 Q348Rs. 5,45882 Value For Money Score
Karbonn Titanium S6 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 5 /10|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||960 x 540 pixels|
|Pixel Density||220.3 PPI|
|Chipset 4 /10|
|RAM||1GB 5 /10|
|Camera 5 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8MP 7 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Detail||Android (4.4)|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||111.3 x 63.05 x 7.6|
|Connectivity||3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Storage 7 /10|
|Internal Storage||8GB 6 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Mini (Normal) SIM|
|Battery 5 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Karbonn Titanium S6 Features
Karbonn Titanium S6 was launched in November 2014 as Karbonn’s addition to its Titanium range of Android smartphones.
Screen & Design:
The phone has a 5 inch screen with a resolution of 960x540 pixels. However, the pixel density of 220.3 PPI is not good. There are phones with much better display available in the same price such as the Micromax Canvas Selfie 3.
It weighs 157 grams and the dimensions (143x71.8x9.2mm) are such that it is comfortable to hold.
Hardware & Performance:
Running on Android Kitkat, Karbonn Titanium S6 is powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz. It supported by a 1 Gigabyte RAM that is just sufficient to handle basic usage. However, if you are more of a multi-tasker or play games, you could check out the Xolo Era 4K.
Camera & Battery:
Titanium S6 is equipped with a 8 MP camera on the back and 2 MP camera on the front. The phone has a better rear camera than most phones in this price range. It has a 2,000 mAh battery that you would have to charge once a day unless you have a very heavy usage.
Internal Storage & Connectivity
This dual SIM phone has 8 GB internal storage that can be extended to 32 GB by putting a memory card. It supports all major connectivity options including 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. MicroUSB cable is used for data transfer and charging.
Karbonn Titanium S6 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Karbonn Mobile Phones Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- Lightweight Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs. 15,000 Price In India
- Smartphones With 64GB Internal Storage Price
- Micromax Mobile Phones Price In India
Karbonn Titanium S6 Ratings
Articles Related to Karbonn Titanium S6
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Huawei Launches Honor 6X With Dual Rear Camera Setup - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Spotted On Geekbench, Specs Revealed - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Karbonn Launches A Range Of 4G Enabled SmartphonesRead More
- Karbonn K9 Smart 4G With 5-inch Display Launched For Rs 4,777Read More
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro With 4GB RAM Released in India For Rs 29,990Read More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched in India; Price Starts At Rs 9,999Read More
- Huawei P8 Lite (2017) With 3GB RAM AnnouncedRead More
Talk about Karbonn Titanium S6, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.