Lava Iris Fuel F1 Full Specifications
Lava Iris Fuel F1 Price in India
- The best price of Lava Iris Fuel F1 is Rs. 8,700 at Amazon.in in India on 27th October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Lava Iris Fuel F1 collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 0 on this purchase.
- Currently Lava Iris Fuel F1 is in stock across 1 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Lava Iris Fuel F1 if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Lava Iris Fuel F1 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Lava Iris Fuel F1 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Lava Iris Fuel F1||Price in India|
|Lava Iris Fuel F1 price at Amazon.in||Rs. 8,700|
Lava Iris Fuel F1 Features
The Iris Fuel F1 from Lava is a big battery phone with 4000mAh battery capacity. The phone comes with a 5 inch display with a resolution of 854x480 pixels. The pixel density is just 196PPI which is quite low when compared to competing devices such as Yu Yuphoria or the Redmi 2 Prime in the same category.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek MTK6580 Quad-core chipset with the four CPU cores clocked at 1.3GHz. The Lava Iris Fuel F1 comes with 2GB RAM, which should provide a good multi-tasking experience. .
On the rear is a 8MP Camera with a single LED flash and capable of recording videos up to 720P. On the front is the 2MP camera for all your selfie needs.
Iris Fuel F1 is a Dual SIM device which supports 4G and has an internal storage of 8GB. You also have a slot for MicroSD card, allowing you to expand the storage upto 32 GB (maximum). The phone runs on Android Lollipop (5.1) fairly close to Stock Android out of the box and is available in two colors viz. White and Black.
For more options check out the Quad Core Phones in India
Also, check out phone with 2GB RAM in India
Lava Iris Fuel F1 Price History
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With Long Battery Life Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price
- All Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- Mitashi Mobile Phones Price
- Penta Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to Lava Iris Fuel F1
- LeEco Launches Le Pro 3 And Le S3 In The USA - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Water 4 Review: But Non-Expandable Storage Is A Bummer - PricebabaRead More
- InFocus Launches Epic 1 - Most Affordable 10-Core Processor Smartphone - Pric...Read More
- Pixel C & Nexus Users To Get Android 7.1 Nougat Beta Soon - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Xiaomi Mi MIX Unveiled With Borderless Display, Snapdragon 821 - PricebabaRead More
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale Is Back, Here Are The Best Smartphones Deals...Read More
- Meizu m3s With 4G VoLTE & Fingerprint Scanner Launched For Rs 7,999 - Priceba...Read More
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Now FCC Certified; Expected In April 2017 - Pricebab...Read More
- Enable The Fingerprint Scanner On Your Smartphone To Do Quick Actions - Price...Read More
Lava Iris Fuel F1 Ratings
Similar to Lava Iris Fuel F1
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,4956%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveIntex Cloud String V2.0Rs. 6,99927%93Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 5Rs. 8,79992Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99910%91Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 7,77788Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K4 NoteRs. 9,9999%87Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe S1Rs. 9,99917%87Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Pulse 4GRs. 7,53286Value For Money Score
Talk about Lava Iris Fuel F1, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.