Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10|
|Display Size||7 inch|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Chipset 4 /10|
|RAM||1GB 8 /10|
|Camera 5 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|OS Detail||Android (4.4)|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||189 x 105 x 9.3|
|Connectivity||2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Storage 8 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|Battery 8 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 Features
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 was launched in January 2015. IPS capacitive display with 5 point touch support, Dolby digital audio facility, ergonomic and slim design, DOit series of apps for transferring data to other Android systems without using any outside network are its major highlights.
Display and Design:
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 comes with a 7 inch LCD display with a screen resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels and 169.5PPI pixel density. It has a dimension of 189 x 105 x 9.3 mm and its weight is 269 grams. It is available in Ebony Black colour.
Hardware and Features:
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 is run by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8127, 1GB RAM, Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System. Skype, Twitter, WeChat are pre-installed for social networking. Other apps like Kingsoft Office, Complete Google Android Suite, Evernote, Security, SYNCit, Txtr eBooks, SHAREit, Guvera Music, Tap the Frog are pre-installed. G-sensor, vibration sensor and accelerometer are in-built.
Camera and Storage:
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 comes with a 0.3MP front camera with fixed focus and video recording facility. Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 is loaded with an internal storage capacity of 8GB that can be expanded up to 32GB with the help of a micro SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
It comes with a Li-ion battery of 3450mAh capacity that lets the users enjoy Wi-Fi browsing for up to 8 hours and standby time of up to 18 days. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB port and GPS/A-GPS.
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 can face direct competition from Micromax Canvas Tab P290 and Swipe W74. Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 has a better battery capacity than both of these while these 2 tabs have a rear camera which is absent in Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10.
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 Video Review
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 Ratings
Articles Related to Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10
- LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE Tablet UnveiledRead More
- Lenovo Tablet with 9.4” Screen & Android 7.0 Spotted OnlineRead More
- Official Images Of Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus Leaked Online Revealing SpecsRead More
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note With 64GB Storage Launched In IndiaRead More
- Huawei MediaPad T3, An Entry Level Tablet Clears TENAARead More
- YouTube Is Killing Its Most Annoying Ad Format Starting Next yearRead More
- Kodak To Launch Its First Tablet In This Summer - PricebabaRead More
- New Leak Of Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Confirms S PenRead More
- iBall Slide Brisk 4G2 Launched With 7-Inch Display And 3GB RAMRead More
- Exclusive: iBall Slide Wings 4GP Coming Soon; Spotted With Android MarshmallowRead More
- Lenovo K6 Power With 4GB RAM Launched in India at Rs 10,999Read More
- Lenovo P2 With 5100mAh Battery Launched In India For Rs 16,999Read More
Talk about Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.