Quick Review of Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB
- Solid build quality with a compact design that is great for one handed usage
- Thanks to Dolby Atmos powered dual speakers at the back, the audio output is good from the phone
- The phone supports ANT VR headset that Lenovo sells separately
- Sharp display with vibrant colour output
- The capacitive buttons below the display are not backlit
- The chrome ring running around the phone picks up scratches easily
- Battery really struggles to make past a whole day on moderate usage
- There is no mention of any sort of protection on the display
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB Full Features & Specifications
|Display 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||441 PPI|
|Chipset 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 610 8 /10|
|RAM||3GB 10 /10|
|Camera 10 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 10 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Stereo Speakers, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||142 x 71 x 8|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Color||Dark Gray, Gold, Silver|
|Build Material||Metal, Plastic|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||16GB 8 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||9.92GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||128GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB Price in India
|Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB price at Amazon.in||Rs. 7,000|
|Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB price at Flipkart||Rs. 8,499|
|Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB price at eBay||Rs. 11,999|
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB Features
Lenovo announced the Vibe K5 Plus at the Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona. The phone was announced post the Vibe K4 Note, which was the star of the mid range segment. The Vibe K5 Plus was launched at a price of Rs 8,499 and strictly for those who wanted expansive features at a budget price. The phone went up against the likes of Moto G Third generation and Yu Yureka Plus at the launch and quickly settled into being one of the hot selling phones from the Chinese manufacturers. Now with the launch of Vibe K5 Note, Lenovo has also launched a 3GB Some of the salient features of the device includes:
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is one of the very few phones in the under Rs 10,000 category that come with a full metallic body. The device is sold in three colours: gold, silver and black.
The screen on the smartphone is a 5 inch Full HD IPS panel.
There are three capacitive buttons just below the display.
Powering the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is a Snapdragon 616 octacore chipset.
On the memory front, you have 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. This storage can be further expanded by using a Micro SD card.
Rear camera of the device is 13MP, while the front facing sensor is 5MP. On the back, you do have an LED flash to help you click clear shots in low light.
The Vibe K5 Plus supports Dual SIM cards and there is 4G LTE connectivity in addition to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro USB for data transfer and charging.
The battery on board is 2750mAh, which sadly cannot be removed or replaced by the user.
FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the phone have good speakers?
Ans: Yes, the phone has dual speakers on the back and are Dolby Atmos certified.
- Will the phone run on Reliance Jio Network?
Ans: No, the phone does not support VoLTE on the Reliance Jio Network at the moment but Lenovo has told us it'll enable it via a software update.
- Does the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus have a dedicated MicroSD card slot?
Ans: Yes, the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus is a Dual SIM device and has a dedicated card slot for MicroSD.
- Does the phone support USB OTG?
Ans: Yes, the phones supports USB OTG out of the box.
- How is the display on the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus?
Ans: The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus has a 5 inch Full HD Display and has one of the highest pixel density for a phone at this price.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB Video Review
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Videocon Mobile Phones Price
- Micromax Mobile Phones Price In India
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB Ratings
- Excellence in touch
- Rough and Tough
- Getting heat little bit early
- Not effective rear camera
- screen size
Articles Related to Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB
- Best Smartphone Under Rs 10,000 To Buy This Diwali - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- Karbonn K9 Smart 4G With 5-inch Display Launched For Rs 4,777Read More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
- Nokia C1 With Dual Rear Camera Setup Leaked OnlineRead More
- Zen Cinemax Click With 4G VoLTE Launched in India For Rs 6190Read More
- Reliance Jio Booster Pack Offers 1GB 4G LTE Data For Rs 51Read More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
Similar to Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB
- Micromax Canvas 5Rs. 7,499 ▾ 15%95 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 5,995 ▾ 23%95 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Pulse 4GRs. 7,499 ▾ 6%89 Value For Money Score
- Xolo Black 1XRs. 7,49988 Value For Money Score
- Xiaomi Redmi 3Rs. 7,99088 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352Rs. 5,689 ▾ 8%88 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471Rs. 6,800 ▾ 9%88 Value For Money Score
- InFocus Bingo 50 PlusRs. 7,99987 Value For Money Score
Talk about Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.