Quick Review of Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Handy form factor, thanks to the small 5 inch display
- Excellent display sharpness, thanks again to the small display and Full HD resolution
- Good performance with top of the line specifications
- Customizable home button tweaks gives it an edge in user experience
- The 3500mAh battery holds up quite well
- Average cameras on the back as well as on the front
- Slo-Mo recording at 960fps is gimmicky
- Quick Charge 3.0 capable charger not supplied along with the device
- No expandable storage might be a concern for some
Lenovo Z2 Plus Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||441 PPI|
|Chipset 10 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 10 /10|
|RAM||3GB 8 /10|
|Camera 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||8MP 8 /10|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|USB Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||141.65 x 68.66 x 8.45|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Build Material||Glass, Fiberglass|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||32GB 9 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||26.92GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, Quick Charge 3.0|
Lenovo Z2 Plus Price in India
- The best price of Lenovo Z2 Plus is Rs. 14,999 at Flipkart in India on 26th February 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Lenovo Z2 Plus collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 4,000 on this purchase.
- Currently Lenovo Z2 Plus is in stock across 3 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Lenovo Z2 Plus if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Lenovo Z2 Plus can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Lenovo Z2 Plus Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Lenovo Z2 Plus price at Flipkart||Rs. 14,999|
|Lenovo Z2 Plus price at Amazon.in||Rs. 14,999|
|Lenovo Z2 Plus price at eBay||Rs. 17,399|
Lenovo Z2 Plus Features
The ZUK Z1 has received a lot of compliments because it offers 64GB of internal storage, a camera with Optical Image Stabilization and a fingerprint scanner for a reasonable price tag. The only thorn in the ZUK Z1’s crown is the dated Snapdragon 801 chip. It’s successor, the ZUK Z2, aims to improve that, and then some more.
Probably for the first time in history, a successor device has a screen smaller than the prior model, as the Z2 rolls back to a 5-inch screen size, as opposed to the 5.5-inch display of the Z1. Retaining the same 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution though, it results in an increase of pixel density to 441PPI, while also making the phone more comfortable to hold. The Z2 sports the latest Snapdragon 820 quad-core chip with the fastest cores clocked at 2.15GHz. The RAM is also upped to 4GB and the Z2 also retains the ample 64GB of internal storage of its predecessor.
The camera being of the same 13 megapixel resolution as the Z1, seems to be lacking Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), that the Z1 had. But the Z2 can record 4K video, something the Z1 couldn’t do. There’s fast charging thanks to Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 support. Considering the Z2 has smaller dimensions than the Z1, it accommodates a relatively smaller 3500mAh battery, but which also sounds amply large for a phone with a 5-inch display. The ZUK Z2 will come with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. This phone will go directly toe-to-toe with the Xiaomi Mi5 and the OnePlus 3.
FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
- What display does the Lenovo Z2 Plus have?
Ans: The Lenovo Z2 Plus has a 5 inch Full HD LCD display which has a pixel density of 441PPI.
- What ports does the phone have?
Ans: The phone has a USB Type C port for charging and data syncing and a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio.
- Does the phone have expandable storage?
Ans: No, the phone does not have expandable storage. It is available in 32GB and 64GB storage options.
- Does the Lenovo Z2 Plus have a fingerprint scanner?
Ans: Yes, the phone has a fingerprint scanner on the front that is placed on the bottom of the screen.
- Does the Lenovo Z2 Plus have capacitive touch buttons?
Ans: No, the Lenovo Z2 Plus does not have capacitive touch buttons. Users can toggle on screen buttons if they wish. Lenovo has added most functions to its fingerprint scanner.
- Is the phone compatible with Reliance Jio Network?
Ans: Yes, the phone supports 4G and VoLTE in India and is compatible with the Reliance Jio.
- Does the phone support fast charging?
Ans: Yes, the phone supports Quick Charge 3.0 and has a 3500mAh battery.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Video Review
Lenovo Z2 Plus Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price In India
- Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 30,000 Price
- Microsoft Mobile Phones Price In India
Lenovo Z2 Plus Ratings
Articles Related to Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Lenovo ZUK Edge With Snapdragon 821 & Android 7.0 Now OfficialRead More
- Budget Flagships: The Next Big thing? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Lenovo ZUK Edge Spotted On TENAA With Snapdragon 821 And Curved Display - Pri...Read More
- Lenovo ZUK Spotted With Snapdragon 821 - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Best Smartphone Under Rs 20,000 To Buy This Diwali - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Leak: Xiaomi Mi 5C to Come With Pinecone V670 Chipset And No Home ButtonRead More
- Gionee P8 Max To Be Launched In India Soon - PriceBabaRead More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
Similar to Lenovo Z2 Plus
- We LoveCoolpad Cool 1Rs. 13,999 ▾ 10%95 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 16,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 16,54393 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto MRs. 15,99992 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo P2Rs. 16,99992 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 16,900 ▴ 6%91 Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le 2 64GBRs. 13,599 ▴ 1%91 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 12,999 ▾ 7%90 Value For Money Score
Talk about Lenovo Z2 Plus, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.