- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99911%95Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 7,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 8,49990Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 7,77788Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Pulse 4GRs. 7,81986Value For Money Score
- Xolo Black 1XRs. 7,99986Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471Rs. 8,2989%86Value For Money Score
- InFocus Bingo 50 PlusRs. 7,99985Value For Money Score
Quick Review of LeEco Le 1S
- Sturdy finish and premium metallic build
- Vibrant 1080p Display
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Smooth Performance
- InfraRed Universal Remote Control Function
- Average camera performance
- Confusing User Interface
LeEco Le 1S Full Specifications
LeEco Le 1S Features
The new Chinese smartphone manufacturer, LeEco is fairly a new brand in the industry & has launched its first ever phone in India the Le 1s. There was a lot of hype created by the brand pre-launch & when the device is finally announced it does keep up with all the high expectations despite maintaining the price of the device bare minimum for the features offered.
Talking firstly about the best features of the device, the phone has a full metal unibody design which makes it feel very premium to hold. On the back is the fingerprint sensor about which LeEco claims to unlock the device in amazingly fast 0.15 seconds & is 99.3% accurate. The device also sports an IR Blaster to control your household devices & a fast charging, USB Type-C.
Running inside is MediaTek’s MT6795T Helio X10 Octa Core chipset clocked at 2.2GHz with 3GB RAM which should be great for multitasking & as the brand claims the processor should handle all games & heavy usage as well. The phone on the front sports a 5.5” Full HD (1920x1080) resolution display giving it a total of 401PPI which is quite good in terms of viewing experience & sharpness.
In terms of camera the phone sports a 13MP rear camera with f2.0 aperture for decent low light shots & has a single LED Flash. The camera can record videos up to 4K @ 30fps & also features modes like Slo-mo, Panorama, etc. On the front sits a 5MP 85 degrees wide angle camera lens for those cheesy selfies.
Le 1s is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery & supports fast charging via the supplied charger. The brand also claims that the device is capable of giving 3.5 hours of talk-time in just 5 minutes of charging which sounds great. The phone supports Dual SIMs 4G enabled of which one is Micro & the other is a Nano tray.
For storage the device has 32GB internal memory of which around 21GB is available for the user. Storage unfortunately is not expandable, however the phone does support USB OTG. The phone runs on Android Lollipop (5.1) out of the box with the brand’s eUI on top & is yet to be known whether the device will receive Marshmallow & later Android updates. It is only available in Gold colour so far but soon a Silver variant is expected to launch too.
LeEco Le 1S Video Review
LeEco Le 1S Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs. 15,000 Price
- Phones Between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 Price In India
LeEco Le 1S Ratings
Talk about LeEco Le 1S, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.