Quick Review of LeEco Le 2 64GB
- Good performer, thanks to the processor and 3GB RAM
- Very sharp display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Rear camera supports OIS and 4K video recording
- USB Type-C port that supports Quick Charge 2.0
- Fast and accurate fingerprint scanner
- Heavily skinned User Interface which may slow the overall UI
- Some users are complaining of a creaking display
- Very minor pink tinge to pictures taken by the camera in moderately lit conditions
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack, users need to carry an adapter to use headphones.
LeEco Le 2 64GB Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||401 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 9 /10|
|RAM||3GB 8 /10|
|Camera 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||16MP 9 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||8MP 8 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, OIS, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|OS Detail||EUI 5.5 UI|
|USB Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, InfraRed (IR) Blaster, GPS|
|Dimensions (mm)||151.1 × 74.2 × 7.7|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Audio Jack||USB Type C|
|Color||Rose Gold, Silver, Gray|
|Build Material||Metal Unibody|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||64GB 10 /10|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, Quick Charge 2.0|
LeEco Le 2 64GB Price in India
|LeEco Le 2 64GB price at Snapdeal||Rs. 13,999|
|LeEco Le 2 64GB price at Amazon.in||Rs. 14,200|
|LeEco Le 2 64GB price at eBay||Rs. 14,899|
|LeEco Le 2 64GB price at Flipkart||Rs. 15,000|
LeEco Le 2 64GB Features
After the successful launch of LeEco Le 1s in India, LeEco has announced the Le 2 as its successor. Just like the Le 1s, this device will operate in the budget category. At the launch of the phone, it was made available exclusively on Flipkart just like its predecessor. Does the Le 2 prove to be a value for money device like the Le 1s? Let’s find out in the details of the device that follow:
Display & Design
The display of the Le 2 is a 5.5 inch IPS LCD panel that comes with a Full HD resolution. The device has a pixel density of 401, which is really good in the price point that the device sells in. The display supports up to 16 million colours, which has become, bit of a standard now. As expected, there is a multi touch support. The design of the Le 2 is very similar to the Le 1s. You have a metal unibody device with sharp chamfered edges on the sides. The corners are nicely curved, which ensures that the phone sits well in the hand. It is not particularly a heavy phone, weighing just about 153 grams.
Hardware and Features
The Le 2 is powered by the Octa-core Snapdragon 652 chipset, that brings Adreno 510 GPU with it. There is 3GB of onboard RAM, that lets you open several applications at one go, allowing for a smooth multi-tasking experience. Although the hardware on the Le 1s was really impressive too, it was the software that let the phone down, and that is why Le has refined the eUI skin that sits on top of Android 6.0. LeEco is banking big on content in India, so you do have a rather unique layer of content on top. The phone features a fingerprint scanner on the back. There is no 3.5mm headset jack here, and you will have to rely on the USB Type-C port in order to listen to your music. The phone comes with CDLA audio standard that delivers lossless audio.
Camera & Storage
The rear camera on the Le2 is a 16MP sensor while the front houses an 8MP camera. The module has a bump, something that we have seen on the likes of iPhone 6 and 6s. The rear camera has a phase-detect autofocus for quickly focusing upon the subjects. There is a dual flash with two two tone that is included. The front facing 8MP camera has an aperture of f/2.2 and should be good enough for your selfie needs. It can shoot videos too, up to 1080P. On the storage front, you get 32GB internal storage, and there is no expansion slot support here.
Battery and Connectivity
The battery on the Le 2 is 3,000mAh, non removable Li-Ion battery. There is no quick charging that is available here. Since the phone has a USB Type-C port, the same is used for charging as well as syncing your data on the device. The phone comes with support for WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac as well as Bluetooth and GPS. There is a Infrared port that has been included too, ensuring that you can control your peripherals like Television and ACs using the phone.
The Le 2 competes in the sub Rs 15,000 category. You have devices such as the Lenovo Zuk Z1, the Motorola Moto G4 Plus as well as the Redmi Note 3, which are all very decent phones in this range. There is obviously the Le 1s or the Honor 5x that are very decent choices especially if you do not want to get into the whole flash sale fight at least at the launch of the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Le 2
1. Will this phone support Reliance Jio network?
Ans: Yes, the Le 2 from LeEco does support VoLTE allowing you to use Jio voice calling without the need of using Jio 4G Voice app.
2. What type of charging connector do I need?
Ans: This phone comes with the latest USB Type-C port for charging and data syncing.
3. Which type of SIM card does this phone support?
Ans: This dual SIM phone has slots for Nano SIM cards.
4. Is this a good phone for gaming?
Ans: Yes, Le 2 sports good hardware and should run most games without any issues.
5. Will this phone get future software updates of Android?
Ans: LeEco like Xiaomi has never focused on providing Android updates but rather focus on their own UI to improve performance and feature additions.
6. Does the phone support 4K video recording?
Ans: Yes, the Le 2 has a 16MP rear camera than can shoot videos up to 4K resolution.
7. Does it support USB OTG?
Ans: Yes, apart from the internal storage, this phone also support USB OTG wherein you can transfer and browse the content of your pen drive or a HDD on your phone.
8. Is the battery removable?
Ans: Having a metal unibody construction, the Le 2 64GB battery is not user removable.
LeEco Le 2 64GB Video Review
LeEco Le 2 64GB Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 32GB Memory Price In India
- Asus 3GB RAM Mobile Phones Price
- Nubia Mobile Phones Price In India
LeEco Le 2 64GB Ratings
Articles Related to LeEco Le 2 64GB
- LeEco LeMall for All Diwali Edition Sale starts October 18th - Pricebaba.com ...Read More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- LeEco Le X850 Got Certified By TENAA, Features Dual Rear Camera Setup - Price...Read More
- LeEco Le X850 With 16-Megapixel Selfie Camera Expected SoonRead More
- Huawei P8 Lite (2017) With 3GB RAM AnnouncedRead More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Micromax Vdeo 3 and Micromax Vdeo 4 Announced In IndiaRead More
- Oppo R6091 Spotted Online With 4GB RAM and MediaTek MT6750T ChipsetRead More
- Vivo V5 Plus With Dual Front Camera Release Date in India: January 23Read More
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
Similar to LeEco Le 2 64GB
- We LoveCoolpad Cool 1Rs. 13,99995 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 PlusRs. 14,999 ▾ 17%94 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto MRs. 15,99992 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (3GB)Rs. 11,99992 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 13,99991 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Vibe K5 Note (4GB)Rs. 13,499 ▾ 11%89 Value For Money Score
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3Rs. 12,799 ▴ 7%89 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Phab 2 PlusRs. 13,999 ▾ 7%89 Value For Money Score
Talk about LeEco Le 2 64GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.