Quick Review of LeEco Le 2 64GB
- Good performer, thanks to the processor and 3GB RAM
- Very sharp display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Rear camera supports OIS and 4K video recording
- USB Type-C port that supports Quick Charge 2.0
- Fast and accurate fingerprint scanner
- Heavily skinned User Interface which may slow the overall UI
- Some users are complaining of a creaking display
- Very minor pink tinge to pictures taken by the camera in moderately lit conditions
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack, users need to carry an adapter to use headphones.
LeEco Le 2 64GB Full Specifications
LeEco Le 2 64GB Price in India
|LeEco Le 2 64GB||Price in India|
|LeEco Le 2 64GB price at Shopclues||Rs. 13,599|
|LeEco Le 2 64GB price at eBay||Rs. 13,750|
|LeEco Le 2 64GB price at OnlyMobiles||Rs. 13,999|
|LeEco Le 2 64GB price at Amazon.in||Rs. 14,489|
|LeEco Le 2 64GB price at Snapdeal||Rs. 14,950|
LeEco Le 2 64GB Features
After the successful launch of LeEco Le 1s in India, LeEco has announced the Le 2 as its successor. Just like the Le 1s, this device will operate in the budget category. At the launch of the phone, it was made available exclusively on Flipkart just like its predecessor. Does the Le 2 prove to be a value for money device like the Le 1s? Let’s find out in the details of the device that follow:
Display & Design
The display of the Le 2 is a 5.5 inch IPS LCD panel that comes with a Full HD resolution. The device has a pixel density of 401, which is really good in the price point that the device sells in. The display supports up to 16 million colours, which has become, bit of a standard now. As expected, there is a multi touch support. The design of the Le 2 is very similar to the Le 1s. You have a metal unibody device with sharp chamfered edges on the sides. The corners are nicely curved, which ensures that the phone sits well in the hand. It is not particularly a heavy phone, weighing just about 153 grams.
Hardware and Features
The Le 2 is powered by the Octa-core Snapdragon 652 chipset, that brings Adreno 510 GPU with it. There is 3GB of onboard RAM, that lets you open several applications at one go, allowing for a smooth multi-tasking experience. Although the hardware on the Le 1s was really impressive too, it was the software that let the phone down, and that is why Le has refined the eUI skin that sits on top of Android 6.0. LeEco is banking big on content in India, so you do have a rather unique layer of content on top. The phone features a fingerprint scanner on the back. There is no 3.5mm headset jack here, and you will have to rely on the USB Type-C port in order to listen to your music. The phone comes with CDLA audio standard that delivers lossless audio.
Camera & Storage
The rear camera on the Le2 is a 16MP sensor while the front houses an 8MP camera. The module has a bump, something that we have seen on the likes of iPhone 6 and 6s. The rear camera has a phase-detect autofocus for quickly focusing upon the subjects. There is a dual flash with two two tone that is included. The front facing 8MP camera has an aperture of f/2.2 and should be good enough for your selfie needs. It can shoot videos too, up to 1080P. On the storage front, you get 32GB internal storage, and there is no expansion slot support here.
Battery and Connectivity
The battery on the Le 2 is 3,000mAh, non removable Li-Ion battery. There is no quick charging that is available here. Since the phone has a USB Type-C port, the same is used for charging as well as syncing your data on the device. The phone comes with support for WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac as well as Bluetooth and GPS. There is a Infrared port that has been included too, ensuring that you can control your peripherals like Television and ACs using the phone.
The Le 2 competes in the sub Rs 15,000 category. You have devices such as the Lenovo Zuk Z1, the Motorola Moto G4 Plus as well as the Redmi Note 3, which are all very decent phones in this range. There is obviously the Le 1s or the Honor 5x that are very decent choices especially if you do not want to get into the whole flash sale fight at least at the launch of the phone.
LeEco Le 2 64GB Video Review
LeEco Le 2 64GB Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- 13MP - 16MP Camera Phones Below Rs 10000 Price
- Lenovo Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to LeEco Le 2 64GB
- LeEco Launches Le Pro 3 And Le S3 In The USA - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Water 4 Review: But Non-Expandable Storage Is A Bummer - PricebabaRead More
- InFocus Launches Epic 1 - Most Affordable 10-Core Processor Smartphone - Pric...Read More
- Pixel C & Nexus Users To Get Android 7.1 Nougat Beta Soon - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Xiaomi Mi MIX Unveiled With Borderless Display, Snapdragon 821 - PricebabaRead More
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale Is Back, Here Are The Best Smartphones Deals...Read More
- Meizu m3s With 4G VoLTE & Fingerprint Scanner Launched For Rs 7,999 - Priceba...Read More
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Now FCC Certified; Expected In April 2017 - Pricebab...Read More
- Enable The Fingerprint Scanner On Your Smartphone To Do Quick Actions - Price...Read More
LeEco Le 2 64GB Ratings
Similar to LeEco Le 2 64GB
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 10,9998%95Value For Money Score
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3Rs. 10,9998%94Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900HRs. 13,8993%93Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Zuk Z1Rs. 10,99919%93Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus 16GBRs. 13,49992Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (3GB)Rs. 13,99917%92Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi MaxRs. 14,99992Value For Money Score
Talk about LeEco Le 2 64GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.