- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99995Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 32,4902%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,99995Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,49995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Gold A300Rs. 6,00095Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeRs. 50,05011%95Value For Money Score
LeEco Le 3 Pro Full Features & Specifications
1920 x 1080 pixels
USB Connector Type
GPS, FM Radio
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)
Approx. User Available Storage
LeEco Le 3 Pro Features
LeEco Le 3 Pro is a dual SIM device that was launched in September 2016. Dolby Atmos sound, Quick Charge 3.0, metallic unibody design and fingerprint scanner are its major highlights.
Display and Design:
LeEco Le 3 Pro comes with 5.5 inch LCD touchscreen display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It has a dimension of 151.40 x 73.90 x 7.50 mm and its weight is 175 grams. It is available in Rose Gold, Silver, Gold and Gray colours.
Hardware and Features:
This dual SIM device is loaded with a 2.35 Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, 6GB RAM, Android 6.0 Marshmallow EUI 5.8 operating system and Adreno 530 graphics. Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, magnetometer, gyroscope and accelerometer are in-built.
Camera and Storage:
LeEco Le 3 Pro is built with 16MP rear camera with f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, 1/2.8" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR. It has an 8MP front camera with f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size. Users can record full HD videos at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, and 720p@120fps. It has an internal storage of 64GB or 128GB with no card slot.
Battery and Connectivity:
LeEco Le 3 Pro has 4700mAh battery with the facility of quick charging. Users can enjoy connectivity through 4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG and VoLTE (Works with Jio). USB Type C 1.0 reversible connector based on CDLA technology is available.
LeEco Le 3 Pro faces competition from Xiaomi Mi5 and Lenovo Vibe X3. Lenovo Vibe X3 has a better rear camera, lower battery capacity than LeEco Le 3 Pro. Xiaomi Mi5 has a smaller screen, lower front camera and lower battery capacity than LeEco Le 3 Pro.
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 32GB Memory Price In India
- Smartphones With 16GB Internal Storage Price
- TP-LINK Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to LeEco Le 3 Pro
- ZTE Nubia N1 With 5000mAh Battery to Launch in India on December 14th?Read More
- OnePlus 3T Launched In India, Starts at Rs 29,999Read More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- LG V20 To Launch In India Soon Starting At Rs 54,999Read More
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- OnePlus 3T To Launch In India On December 2 - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Gionee M2017 Spotted With 7000mAh Battery & Dual Rear Camera - Pricebaba.com ...Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Vivo V5 With 20-Megapixel Selfie Camera Launched in IndiaRead More
- Hyve Pryme With 5.7-Inch Display, Deca-Core Processor LaunchedRead More
Talk about LeEco Le 3 Pro, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.