- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 32,4902%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X ForceRs. 26,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLG G5Rs. 35,40093Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S6Rs. 33,90092Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X Force 64GBRs. 29,99991Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 EdgeRs. 34,9003%91Value For Money Score
- Apple iPhone SERs. 31,8903%86Value For Money Score
Quick Review of LeEco Le Max
- Robust look and feel
- Crisp display with rich colours
- Comes with Wireless charging out of the box
- The rear camera has OIS and generally performs very well
- The rear of the phone is prone to scratches and picking up smudges and marks
- The phone is really big and cumbursome to hold and use with one hand
- Lacks expandable storage
- No stereo speakers
LeEco Le Max Full Features & Specifications
Display 7 /10
2560 x 1440 pixels
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Chipset 8 /10
Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
Camera 8 /10
Rear Camera Resolution
Front Camera Resolution
Dual-Tone LED Flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 Aperture, Dual ISP Support
Video Recording Resolution
4K Video Recording (2160p)
Autofocus, Dual Tone LED Flash
Android 5.1 Lollipop
USB Connector Type
USB Type C
Fingerprint Scanner, GPS, FM Radio
167.10 x 83.50 x 8.95
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
Storage 8 /10
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Micro SIM, Nano SIM
Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)
Battery 6 /10
LeEco Le Max Features
LeEco, formerly called the LeTV, after launching the highly hyped LeEco Le 1s at an unbelievable price is trying to take on the flagship segment with it's next LeEco Le Max. The device packs all the top notch specs and as it sounds, it should indeed be able to compete with those flagships from the well known brands like the Huawei Nexus 6P, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto X Force and so on.
Lets have a look the specs in detail:
The LeEco Le Max packs a massive 6.3 inch display with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels (Quad HD) giving it a pixel desnity of 466PPI. The display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
In terms of performance, the device rocks a Snapdragon 810 Octa Core chipset clocked at 2GHz and combined with it is ample 4GB of RAM to handle all the multitasking you can throw at it.
For photography you get a 21MP rear shooter with Dual Tone LED Flash. And on the front is a 4MP camera sensor for those selfies. The rear camera also sports Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and can record videos up to 4k. And below the rear camera lies a fingerprint sensor for that additional security.
In terms of storage you get ample 64GB internal storage to store all your data but unfortunately there is no option for expansion in case you fall short of storage.
In terms of connectivity, the device accpets Dual Micro+Nano SIMs and supports 4G networks. You also get NFC connectivity.
The LeEco Le Max's operating system is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box which looks like a slight disappointment in Marshmallow era.
To power all this you get a good 3400mAh non user replaceable battery with USB Type-C that supports Qualcomm's Quick Charge for fast charging.
LeEco Le Max is available in 2 color variants viz. Gold and Silver
Huawei Nexus 6P
Motorola Moto Force
Samsung Galaxy S6
LeEco Le Max Video Review
LeEco Le Max Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With Long Battery Life Price In India
- Forme Mobile Phones Price
- Nokia Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to LeEco Le Max
- LeEco LeMall for All Diwali Edition Sale starts October 18th - Pricebaba.com ...Read More
- Honor 6S Images Leaked Online, May Feature Snapdragon 435Read More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Fingerprint Scanners: Are They Worth It? - PricebabaRead More
- Leaked! Xiaomi Mi 5c With 5.5-inch Display May Launch on November 30th - Pric...Read More
- LYF Wind 2 Review: Big Size, Small Price - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Gionee M2017 Spotted With 7000mAh Battery & Dual Rear Camera - Pricebaba.com ...Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Vivo V5 With 20-Megapixel Selfie Camera Launched in IndiaRead More
- Hyve Pryme With 5.7-Inch Display, Deca-Core Processor LaunchedRead More
- Zopo Color F2 Multi-Function Fingerprint Scanner Launched In IndiaRead More
LeEco Le Max Ratings
Talk about LeEco Le Max, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.