- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S6Rs. 29,990 ▴ 22%95 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X ForceRs. 26,99095 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 26,900 ▾ 10%93 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7Rs. 36,89093 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLG G5Rs. 29,99092 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GBRs. 33,90092 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 EdgeRs. 32,90091 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy C7 ProRs. 27,99091 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of LeEco Le Max
- Robust look and feel
- Crisp display with rich colours
- Comes with Wireless charging out of the box
- The rear camera has OIS and generally performs very well
- The rear of the phone is prone to scratches and picking up smudges and marks
- The phone is really big and cumbursome to hold and use with one hand
- Lacks expandable storage
- No stereo speakers
LeEco Le Max Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10|
|Screen Size||6.3 inch|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 pixels|
|Pixel Density||466 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 7 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 7 /10|
|RAM||4GB 5 /10|
|Camera 8 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||21MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||4MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Dual-Tone LED Flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 Aperture, Dual ISP Support|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Dual Tone LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|USB Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||167.10 x 83.50 x 8.95|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Build Material||Metal Unibody|
|Storage 7 /10|
|Internal Storage||64GB 8 /10|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
LeEco Le Max Features
LeEco, formerly called the LeTV, after launching the highly hyped LeEco Le 1s at an unbelievable price is trying to take on the flagship segment with it's next LeEco Le Max. The device packs all the top notch specs and as it sounds, it should indeed be able to compete with those flagships from the well known brands like the Huawei Nexus 6P, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto X Force and so on.
Lets have a look the specs in detail:
The LeEco Le Max packs a massive 6.3 inch display with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels (Quad HD) giving it a pixel desnity of 466PPI. The display is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
In terms of performance, the device rocks a Snapdragon 810 Octa Core chipset clocked at 2GHz and combined with it is ample 4GB of RAM to handle all the multitasking you can throw at it.
For photography you get a 21MP rear shooter with Dual Tone LED Flash. And on the front is a 4MP camera sensor for those selfies. The rear camera also sports Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and can record videos up to 4k. And below the rear camera lies a fingerprint sensor for that additional security.
In terms of storage you get ample 64GB internal storage to store all your data but unfortunately there is no option for expansion in case you fall short of storage.
In terms of connectivity, the device accpets Dual Micro+Nano SIMs and supports 4G networks. You also get NFC connectivity.
The LeEco Le Max's operating system is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box which looks like a slight disappointment in Marshmallow era.
To power all this you get a good 3400mAh non user replaceable battery with USB Type-C that supports Qualcomm's Quick Charge for fast charging.
LeEco Le Max is available in 2 color variants viz. Gold and Silver
Huawei Nexus 6P
Motorola Moto Force
Samsung Galaxy S6
Video About LeEco Le Max
LeEco Le Max Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- 3G Mobile Phones Price
- Xccess Mobile Phones Price In India
LeEco Le Max Ratings
Articles Related to LeEco Le Max
- LeEco LeMall for All Diwali Edition Sale starts October 18th - Pricebaba.com ...Read More
- Vivo V5 Plus With Dual Front Camera Release Date in India: January 23Read More
- Leak: HTC Ocean Is Now Claimed As 6-inch HTC U Ultra PhabletRead More
- Gionee P8 Max To Be Launched In India Soon - PriceBabaRead More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Swipe Elite Max With 4GB RAM Launched in India For Rs 10,999Read More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Xiaomi Mi5s Review: Can It Slay The OnePlus 3T? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- Honor 6S Images Leaked Online, May Feature Snapdragon 435Read More
Talk about LeEco Le Max, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.