Quick Review of LeEco Le Max 2
- Good performance
- High Quality Audio via USB Type C
- Camera performs well
- No expandable storage
- No 3.5mm headphone jack
LeEco Le Max 2 Full Specifications
LeEco Le Max 2 Price in India
- The best price of LeEco Le Max 2 is Rs. 17,999 at eBay in India on 24th October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for LeEco Le Max 2 collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 2,000 on this purchase.
- Currently LeEco Le Max 2 is in stock across 5 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying LeEco Le Max 2 if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- LeEco Le Max 2 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about LeEco Le Max 2 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|LeEco Le Max 2||Price in India|
|LeEco Le Max 2 price at Flipkart||Rs. 17,999|
|LeEco Le Max 2 price at eBay||Rs. 17,999|
|LeEco Le Max 2 price at Amazon.in||Rs. 17,999|
|LeEco Le Max 2 price at Snapdeal||Rs. 17,999|
|LeEco Le Max 2 price at Tata Cliq||Rs. 18,599|
LeEco Le Max 2 Features
The LeEco Le Max2 can been seen as the elder and more powerful cousin of Le 2. It looks like the Le 2 went to a gym and beefed up with a lot of power and came back even better. The smartphone at its announcement was one of the first to come with a 6GB RAM on board as LeEco had announced two versions of the phone, one with 4GB of RAM and the other with 6GB. Other than a solid RAM, the following is what the device comes with.
Display & Design
The display on the Le Max2 is a 5.7 inch Quad HD IPS panel. This equates to a pixel density of 515, which should make the experience of consuming media on the phone a pure joy. Flipkart claims that the device can reproduce up to 95% of the colour gamut. The design of the phone is fairly similar to the first Le Max, and you have a metal unibody construct. The camera bump is fairly pronounced on the back of the phone. The edges have chamfers and the phone is fairly heavy unit at 185 grams. The overall thickness of the phone is 7.99 mm. Also, on the back, you will notice that LeEco has used the new updated logo rather than the LeTV logo.
Hardware and Features
The LeEco Le Max2 is powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset with four Kyro cores running at 2.15GHz. There is 530 GPU that is included. You get an option the device with a 4GB of RAM or 6GB of RAM. The pricing of the device obviously varies for the two devices. The Max2 has an Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner on the back, which promises to unlock the phone really rapidly. There is also a MIMO technology that comes with the phone so that your WiFi network stays strong. Just like the Le 2, there is no 3.5mm headphone jack here and you are looking at the USB Type-C port for audio playback on headphones. The phone is CDLA-enabled, which gives you a close to lossless audio experience. It runs Android 6.0 out of the box.
Camera and Storage
The rear camera on the Le Max2 is the Sony IMX230 sensor with 21MP. There is OIS built in and a dual tone LED flash in order to get you good shots in challenging situations. LeEco has stated that it took about 540 days of calibration to get the camera right. The front facing camera is an 8MP sensor for all your Snapchat demands As mentioned above, the Max2 is available in two variants, there is a 32GB internal storage version with 4GB of RAM, while the other available unit is a 64GB version with 6GB of RAM. There is no MicroSD card slot on the phone.
Battery and Connectivity
The battery on the LeMax2 is a non-removable 3100 mAh unit. You can use the provided USB Type C port in order to charge the smartphone. There is Quick Charge 2.0 included for faster charging. On the connectivity front, you have Dual SIM cards included, both of which support 4G LTE. Other connectivity options include the likes of WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC.
The Le Max2 mainly finds itself stacked against flagship killer devices like the Xiaomi Mi5 and the OnePlus 3. If you are looking at a phone with 6GB of RAM but with a near stock Android experience, you should go with the OnePlus device. There is also the Moto X Style, if you want a simpler phone, with better ergonomics, though you do miss out on features like fingerprint scanner.
LeEco Le Max 2 Video Review
LeEco Le Max 2 Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Salora Mobile Phones Price
- Upcoming Vivo Mobile Phones Price In India
LeEco Le Max 2 Ratings
Similar to LeEco Le Max 2
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto X StyleRs. 20,49024%94Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Vibe K5 Note (4GB)Rs. 15,79917%93Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 17,4506%93Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 PlusRs. 17,99992Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi MaxRs. 14,99992Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 18,49091Value For Money Score
Talk about LeEco Le Max 2, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.