Quick Review of LeEco Le Max 2
- Good performance
- High Quality Audio via USB Type C
- Camera performs well
- No expandable storage
- No 3.5mm headphone jack
LeEco Le Max 2 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.7 inch|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 pixels|
|Pixel Density||515 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 9 /10|
|RAM||4GB 5 /10|
|Camera 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||21MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||8MP 8 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, OIS, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|OS Detail||eUI 5.5|
|USB Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, GPS|
|Dimensions (mm)||156.8 x 77.6 x 7.99|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Audio Jack||USB Type C|
|Color||Rose Gold, Gray|
|Build Material||Metal Unibody|
|Storage 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||32GB 8 /10|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, Quick Charge 2.0|
LeEco Le Max 2 Price in India
- The best price of LeEco Le Max 2 is Rs. 21,999 at eBay in India on 24th April 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for LeEco Le Max 2 collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 0 on this purchase.
- Currently LeEco Le Max 2 is in stock across 1 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying LeEco Le Max 2 if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- LeEco Le Max 2 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about LeEco Le Max 2 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|LeEco Le Max 2 price at eBay||Rs. 21,999|
LeEco Le Max 2 Features
The LeEco Le Max 2 can been seen as the elder and more powerful cousin of Le 2. It looks like the Le 2 went to a gym and beefed up with a lot of power and came back even better. The smartphone at its announcement was one of the first to come with a 6GB RAM on board as LeEco had announced two versions of the phone, one with 4GB of RAM and the other with 6GB. Other than a solid RAM, the following is what the device comes with.
Display & Design
The display on the Le Max 2 is a 5.7 inch Quad HD IPS panel. This equates to a pixel density of 515, which should make the experience of consuming media on the phone a pure joy. Flipkart claims that the device can reproduce up to 95% of the colour gamut. The design of the phone is fairly similar to the first Le Max, and you have a metal unibody construct. The camera bump is fairly pronounced on the back of the phone. The edges have chamfers and the phone is fairly heavy unit at 185 grams. The overall thickness of the phone is 7.99 mm. Also, on the back, you will notice that LeEco has used the new updated logo rather than the LeTV logo.
Hardware and Features
The LeEco Le Max 2 is powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset with four Kyro cores running at 2.15GHz. There is 530 GPU that is included. You get an option the device with a 4GB of RAM or 6GB of RAM. The pricing of the device obviously varies for the two devices. The Max2 has an Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner on the back, which promises to unlock the phone really rapidly. There is also a MIMO technology that comes with the phone so that your WiFi network stays strong. Just like the Le 2, there is no 3.5mm headphone jack here and you are looking at the USB Type-C port for audio playback on headphones. The phone is CDLA-enabled, which gives you a close to lossless audio experience. It runs Android 6.0 out of the box.
Camera and Storage
The rear camera on the Le Max 2 is the Sony IMX230 sensor with 21MP. There is OIS built in and a dual tone LED flash in order to get you good shots in challenging situations. LeEco has stated that it took about 540 days of calibration to get the camera right. The front facing camera is an 8MP sensor for all your Snapchat demands As mentioned above, the Max2 is available in two variants, there is a 32GB internal storage version with 4GB of RAM, while the other available unit is a 64GB version with 6GB of RAM. There is no MicroSD card slot on the phone.
Battery and Connectivity
The battery on the Le Max 2 is a non-removable 3100 mAh unit. You can use the provided USB Type C port in order to charge the smartphone. There is Quick Charge 2.0 included for faster charging. On the connectivity front, you have Dual SIM cards included, both of which support 4G LTE. Other connectivity options include the likes of WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC.
The Le Max 2 mainly finds itself stacked against flagship killer devices like the Xiaomi Mi5 and the OnePlus 3. If you are looking at a phone with 6GB of RAM but with a near stock Android experience, you should go with the OnePlus device. There is also the Moto X Style, if you want a simpler phone, with better ergonomics, though you do miss out on features like fingerprint scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About LeEco Le Max 2
1.Does this LeEco Le Max 2 Prime work with Reliance Jio Network?
Ans: Yes, the LeEco Le Max 2 supports VoLTE and will work on Reliance Jio Network.
2.Will this support my Nano SIM card?
Ans: Yes, the LeEco Le Max 2 has Nano SIM slots.
3.Does the phone have a Hybrid SIM slot?
Ans: No, the phone does not have a Hybrid SIM slot.
4.What type or charging connector do I need?
Ans: The LeEco Le Max 2 uses a USB Type C connector.
5.How is the camera performance for this phone?
Ans: The phone has a 21-megapixel primary camera and a 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front. The image quality is very good at this price.
6.Is the battery removable?
Ans: No, the battery on the phone is not removable.
7.Can the phone memory be expanded?
Ans: No, the phone does not have a micro SD memory card slot. Users have to make do with the internal memory of 32GB.
Video About LeEco Le Max 2
LeEco Le Max 2 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Brandsdaddy Mobile Phones Price
- Micromax 4G Mobile Phones Price In India
LeEco Le Max 2 Ratings
- First up, it has a 2k display and the 21mp rear camera is just an addition on to some really good picture quality too. The model is designed in a way such that phone is visually appealing. It runs on 6.0.1 marshmallow with Snapdragon 820 processor, the device works smoothly which is a big advantage to gamers. LeEco's content ecosystem provided free multimedia and a list of movies which you can access to.Given the price range, this device is definitely a catch.
- First and the most important, there is no audio jack, the Type-C port has to be used as one.
- Keeping that aside, the battery life is pretty average and the users might face problems with the fingerprint sensor.
Articles Related to LeEco Le Max 2
- LeEco LeMall for All Diwali Edition Sale starts October 18th - Pricebaba.com ...Read More
- LeEco Le X850 Got Certified By TENAA, Features Dual Rear Camera Setup - Price...Read More
- Vivo V5 Plus With Dual Front Camera Release Date in India: January 23Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Swipe Elite Max With 4GB RAM Launched in India For Rs 10,999Read More
- Finally Google Keyboard Gets Updated To Gboard For AndroidRead More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Xiaomi Mi5s Review: Can It Slay The OnePlus 3T? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Moto M With Full Metal Design Launched In India Starting At Rs 15,999Read More
Similar to LeEco Le Max 2
- Apple iPhone SERs. 20,999 ▾ 11%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99994 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A8Rs. 19,999 ▾ 20%94 Value For Money Score
- Gionee Elife E8Rs. 18,99092 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A7 (2016)Rs. 22,796 ▾ 5%91 Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi5Rs. 24,999 ▴ 11%91 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A5 (2016)Rs. 18,900 ▾ 11%89 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto M (4GB/64GB)Rs. 17,99989 Value For Money Score
Talk about LeEco Le Max 2, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.