Quick Review of LG G4 Dual Sim
- Excellent display with very well calibrated colors
- User replaceable battery
- Several options available when it comes to back panels
- Laser Auto Focus is rapid, which allows for quick capturing of images
- Capable of shooting images in RAW
- Below average battery life
- No support for wireless charging out of the box
- Design of the phone is bland and boring
- Lack of fingerprint scanner is a shame
Buy LG G4 Dual Sim In India at These Prices
LG G4 Dual Sim Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 pixels|
|Pixel Density||534 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 8 /10|
|RAM||3GB 9 /10|
|Camera 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||16MP 9 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||8MP 8 /10|
|Camera Details||Simultaneous Video And Image Recording, Geo-Tagging, Face Detection, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, OIS, Laser Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Color||Brown, Shiny Gold, Metallic Gray, Red, Black|
|Build Material||Metal, Plastic, Leather|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||32GB 9 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||22.31GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||128GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
LG G4 Dual Sim Price in India
- The best price of LG G4 Dual Sim is Rs. 24,990 at Amazon.in in India on 23rd March 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for LG G4 Dual Sim collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 15,009 on this purchase.
- Currently LG G4 Dual Sim is in stock across 4 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying LG G4 Dual Sim if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- LG G4 Dual Sim can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about LG G4 Dual Sim Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|LG G4 Dual Sim price at Amazon.in||Rs. 24,990|
|LG G4 Dual Sim price at eBay||Rs. 28,500|
|LG G4 Dual Sim price at Flipkart||Rs. 29,300|
|LG G4 Dual Sim price at Shopclues||Rs. 33,499|
LG G4 Dual Sim Features
The LG G4 is the latest flagship device from the Korean smartphone maker. It is the successor of the LG G3 and is also the first dual SIM flagship from LG. One of the highlights of the LG G4 is the camera, the laser autofocus system that debuted with the LG G3 is also present in the phone.
The features of the LG G4 Dual SIM are as follows
- The phone sports a 5.5 inch Quad HD display, same as flagships from other manufacturers. The display is very vivid to look at and is among the best in the market
- The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 808 processor which isnt the best one in the market but works just fine.
- The Processor is an Octa Core chip clocked at 1.8GHz and gets 3GB of RAM. As per reviews the gaming performance is average.
- The LG G4 Dual SIM gets 32GB of onboard storage and 100GB of cloud storage. If that isn't enough the device supports cards upto 2TB via the microSD card slot.
- The LG G4 has a 16 megapixel camera at the back which gets laser autofocus and has the best optics in the segment
- The phone runs on LG 4.0 UI on top of Android Lollipop and runs very smoothly
- The G4 has a 3000mAh battery and should last one working day without much hassles.
Video About LG G4 Dual Sim
LG G4 Dual Sim Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- LG Mobile Phones Price In India
- HTC Mobile Phones Below Rs 15000 Price
- HiTech Mobile Phones Price In India
LG G4 Dual Sim Ratings
Articles Related to LG G4 Dual Sim
- LG V20 To Launch In India Soon Starting At Rs 54,999Read More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Nokia C1 With Dual Rear Camera Setup Leaked OnlineRead More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Moto M With Full Metal Design Launched In India Starting At Rs 15,999Read More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
Similar to LG G4 Dual Sim
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 25,900 ▾ 18%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,89995 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X ForceRs. 25,98895 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99994 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A5 (2016)Rs. 21,20093 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLG G5Rs. 24,990 ▾ 17%93 Value For Money Score
- Apple iPhone SERs. 23,949 ▾ 17%93 Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi5Rs. 22,99992 Value For Money Score
Talk about LG G4 Dual Sim, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.