- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,5997%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 32,4902%95Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,49910%95Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le 2 64GBRs. 12,00012%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
LG Zero Full Features & Specifications
1280 x 720 pixels
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
USB Connector Type
142 x 71.8 x 7.4
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth
Maximum Card Slot Capacity
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
LG Zero Features
LG Zero is a single SIM device that was launched in October 2015 with a Marshmallow operating system, high resolution camera and 4G support. A major highlight is the large storage expandability.
Display and Design:
This device comes with a 5 inch LCD HD In-Cell touchscreen display, 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolution, 16M colours and 293.7PPI pixel density. It has a dimension of 142 x 71.8 x 7.4 mm and its weight is 147 grams. It is available in Silver and Gold colours.
Hardware and Features:
LG Zero is equipped with 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 1.5GB RAM and Android 5.1 Operating System which is upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. FM radio with RDS, A-GPS, with GLONASS and proximity sensor are in-built.
Camera and Storage:
LG Zero is loaded with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 4128 x 3096 pixels resolution and autofocus. It has a 5MP front camera that lets the users record HD videos at 1080p at 30fps. 1/3' sensor size, touch focus, geo-tagging, HDR, face detection, panorama facilities are available. It has an internal storage of 16GB that can be expanded up to 128GB by using a micro SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
This single SIM device comes with non-removable 2050mAh Li-Po battery that provides the users with a talk time of up to 10 hours and standby time of 480 hours on 3G networks. It provides up to 6 hours of talktime on 2G networks. Users can enjoy connectivity through 4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, 802.11 b/ g/ n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
LG Zero can face direct competition fromSamsung Galaxy A3 andMotorola Moto G 2nd Genboth of these are available in same price range with some similar features but Samsung mobile has more colour variants and more processor speed. LG has some higher specifications than Motorola like RAM, Camera, operating system and storage expandability.
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- LG Mobile Phones Price
- All Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- Panasonic Mobile Phones Price
- Budget Smartphones Price In India
Articles Related to LG Zero
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Huawei Launches Honor 6X With Dual Rear Camera Setup - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Spotted On Geekbench, Specs Revealed - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- ZTE Launches Nubia Z11 Mini With 16MP Camera and 3GB RAM - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LG V20 To Launch In India Soon Starting At Rs 54,999Read More
- LG X Power With 4G VoLTE & 5.3-Inch Display Launched For Rs 15,990 - PricebabaRead More
- Moto X 2017 Images Leaked, 5.2-Inch Display and Fingerprint ScannerRead More
- Gionee GN5005 With 3GB RAM & 4000mAh Battery Certified in ChinaRead More
Talk about LG Zero, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.