- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,4998%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 10,9998%95Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 4,99995Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,4956%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeRs. 45,0006%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveApple iPhone 7Rs. 56,9985%95Value For Money Score
LG Zero Full Specifications
LG Zero Features
LG Zero is a single SIM device that was launched in October 2015 with a Marshmallow operating system, high resolution camera and 4G support. A major highlight is the large storage expandability.
Display and Design:
This device comes with a 5 inch LCD HD In-Cell touchscreen display, 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolution, 16M colours and 293.7PPI pixel density. It has a dimension of 142 x 71.8 x 7.4 mm and its weight is 147 grams. It is available in Silver and Gold colours.
Hardware and Features:
LG Zero is equipped with 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 1.5GB RAM and Android 5.1 Operating System which is upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. FM radio with RDS, A-GPS, with GLONASS and proximity sensor are in-built.
Camera and Storage:
LG Zero is loaded with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 4128 x 3096 pixels resolution and autofocus. It has a 5MP front camera that lets the users record HD videos at 1080p at 30fps. 1/3' sensor size, touch focus, geo-tagging, HDR, face detection, panorama facilities are available. It has an internal storage of 16GB that can be expanded up to 128GB by using a micro SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
This single SIM device comes with non-removable 2050mAh Li-Po battery that provides the users with a talk time of up to 10 hours and standby time of 480 hours on 3G networks. It provides up to 6 hours of talktime on 2G networks. Users can enjoy connectivity through 4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, 802.11 b/ g/ n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
LG Zero can face direct competition fromSamsung Galaxy A3 andMotorola Moto G 2nd Genboth of these are available in same price range with some similar features but Samsung mobile has more colour variants and more processor speed. LG has some higher specifications than Motorola like RAM, Camera, operating system and storage expandability.
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- LG Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- Philips Mobile Phones Price
- Docoss Mobile Phones In India Price In India
Articles Related to LG Zero
- LeEco Launches Le Pro 3 And Le S3 In The USA - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Water 4 Review: But Non-Expandable Storage Is A Bummer - PricebabaRead More
- InFocus Launches Epic 1 - Most Affordable 10-Core Processor Smartphone - Pric...Read More
- Pixel C & Nexus Users To Get Android 7.1 Nougat Beta Soon - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Xiaomi Mi MIX Unveiled With Borderless Display, Snapdragon 821 - PricebabaRead More
Talk about LG Zero, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.