- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,5997%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 32,4902%95Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,49995Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le 2 64GBRs. 13,9993%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
LYF Flame 3 Full Features & Specifications
800 x 480 pixels
Video Recording Resolution
HD Video Recording (720p)
Android 5.1 Lollipop
USB Connector Type
GPS, FM Radio
125 x 64.3 x 10.9
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)
1 Year standard + 1 Year additional on registering with LYFCare App
Approx. User Available Storage
Maximum Card Slot Capacity
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
SIM 1 Details
4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM
SIM 2 Details
4G, 3G, 2G, Mini SIM
Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)
LYF Flame 3 Features
LYF mobiles is the newest smartphone maker to launch its smartphones in India. The LYF brand is owned and managed by Reliance Retail. These smartphones are all VoLTE enabled in order to support the company’s Jio Network.
The Flame 3 is an entry level smartphone from LYF and has a 4 inch display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The phone uses Asahi Dragontail Glass for protection.
The Flame 3 is powered by an unknown Quad Core chip clocked at 1.5GHz and has 512MB of RAM. If you are a multitasker look at the options below that offer
The phone has 4GB of internal storage which is less when compared to other phones in the same price range. This phone thankfully has a microSD card slot which accepts card upto 32GB.
The phone has 5 MP of rear camera with a single LED Flash at the back. On the front there is a 2 MP of camera for those selfies.
The Flame 3 is running on Android Lollipop 5.1with some customizations from LYF running on the smartphone.
The phone is a dual sim device with 4G connectivity on 1st SIM slot and 2G on the second
The 1700 mAh of battery Lithium-ion should be able to keep it going for one working day.
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- LYF Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- VoLTE Phones under Rs. 10000 Price In India
- Onida Mobile Phones Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to LYF Flame 3
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Reliance Retail's LYF 8 With 4G VoLTE Phone Launched In IndiaRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Wind 2 Review: Big Size, Small Price - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Wind 5 Review: Mediocre At Best!Read More
- LYF Water 10 Review! Enough Horsepower, But Does It Make A Good Buy?Read More
- LYF Wind 6 Review: Not Quite There! - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Wind 7i With 4G VoLTE Launched, Priced At Rs 4,999Read More
Talk about LYF Flame 3, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.