- Intex Cloud MatteRs. 2,870 ▾ 7%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Spark 2 PlusRs. 3,39988 Value For Money Score
- Intex Aqua Q7N ProRs. 2,49986 Value For Money Score
- LYF Flame 7sRs. 3,399 ▾ 12%85 Value For Money Score
- Videocon Kryston 2Rs. 3,09984 Value For Money Score
- Videocon Infinium Z42 NovaRs. 2,890 ▴ 20%84 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Pep Q371Rs. 3,248 ▾ 15%83 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Bolt Q381Rs. 3,13082 Value For Money Score
LYF Flame 6 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10|
|Screen Size||4 inch|
|Screen Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Pixel Density||218 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Asahi Dragontrail Glass|
|Chipset 8 /10|
|Processor||Spreadtrum SC9830 8 /10|
|Camera 4 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Camera Features||LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||126 x 64 x 10.6|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Device Warranty||2 Years|
|Warranty Details||1 Year standard + 1 Year additional on registering with LYFCare App|
|Storage 6 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Mini (Normal) SIM, Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Mini SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Battery 5 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
LYF Flame 6 Features
Reliance launched LYF Flame 6 mobile in India in June 2016. It comes with a quad-core processor, fast call connection, slow motion video capture and True 4G support.
Display and Design:
The LYF Flame 6 comes with a 4 inch touchscreen display with resolution of 800 x 480 pixels and a pixel density of 218PPI. The screen comes with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection. The phone weighs around 162 grams and has size dimensions of 126 x 64 x 10.6 mm. It is available in Black color with curvy Golden Bezel. It has easy grip and single hand navigation capability.
Hardware & Features:
The LYF Flame 6 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and it runs on Android 5.1 version (Lollipop). The phone has some sensors including gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light, and accelerometer.
Camera & Storage:
The LYF Flame 6 offers a primary camera of 2MP and front camera of 2MP. It comes with a 512MB RAM and 4GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB by micro SD card. The camera has certain additional features like smile shutter, face detection, anti-banding and slow motion video capture. The phone allows establishing of video conferencing without having the need to download any third party application.
Battery & Connectivity:
The LYF Flame 6 has a 1750mAh Li-ion removable battery. The phone offers dual SIM facility (regular and micro SIM) and offers 2G/3G/4G LTE with one SIM using 4G. Other connectivity options includes Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM and USB support.
Alternatives to this phone are Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Plus and Intex Aqua Q7 that have more battery capacity, more color variants, more camera resolution and more internal storage but lower processor speed. Another differentiation is the support for WiFi and Bluetooth for connectivity.
LYF Flame 6 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- LYF Mobiles Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Videocon Mobile Phones Price
- Swipe Mobile Phones Price In India
LYF Flame 6 Ratings
Articles Related to LYF Flame 6
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Reliance Retail's LYF 8 With 4G VoLTE Phone Launched In IndiaRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Reliance Jio Working On VoLTE Feature Phone Worth Rs 1,200: ReportRead More
- LYF Water 7S With 3GB RAM & VoLTE Launched For Rs 7,499Read More
Talk about LYF Flame 6, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.