- Karbonn Titanium Vista 4GRs. 3,999 ▾ 29%95 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo A2010Rs. 3,49991 Value For Money Score
- Intex Cloud TreadRs. 3,99987 Value For Money Score
- iBall Andi F2F 5.5URs. 3,899 ▴ 11%86 Value For Money Score
- Honor BeeRs. 3,799 ▾ 16%85 Value For Money Score
- Karbonn Titanium VistaRs. 3,739 ▾ 9%84 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 Q352Rs. 3,485 ▴ 2%84 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLYF Flame 7Rs. 3,49984 Value For Money Score
LYF Flame 7s Full Features & Specifications
|Display 5 /10|
|Screen Size||4 inch|
|Screen Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Pixel Density||233 PPI|
|Chipset 8 /10|
|Processor||Spreadtrum SC9830A 8 /10|
|RAM||1GB 7 /10|
|Camera 7 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5MP 7 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|Video Recording Resolution||HD Video Recording (720p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||125.6 x 63.8 x 11.5|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Device Warranty||2 Years|
|Warranty Details||1 Year standard + 1 Year additional on registering with LYFCare App|
|Storage 8 /10|
|Internal Storage||8GB 7 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||6GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Mini (Normal) SIM, Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Mini SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Battery 5 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
LYF Flame 7s Features
LYF Flame 7s is a dual SIM device that was launched in August 2016. Sturdy build, textured back panel, 10 Indian languages, easy to operate interface, video pop-up feature and screen mirroring for images are its major highlights.
Display and Design:
LYF Flame 7s comes with 4 inch LCD touchscreen display, Asahi Dragontrail glass for screen protection, 800 x 480 pixels resolution and 233PPI pixel density. It has a dimension of 125.6 x 63.8 x 11.5 mm and its weight is 127 grams. It is available in Black and Red colours.
Hardware and Features:
This dual SIM device is run by 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830A processor, Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, Mali-400 MP2 graphics and 1GB RAM. Ambient light sensor, accelerometer and proximity sensor are in-built.
Camera and Storage:
LYF Flame 7s is built with 5MP rear and 0.3MP front camera with fixed focus, 4x digital zoom and LED flash. Users can record HD videos at 720p. Anti-banding, smile shutter, white balance, panorama, face detection, metering, burst mode and HDR features and slow motion video facilities are available. It has an internal storage 8GB that can be expanded up to 32GB with a micro SD card. Users can use approximately 6GB of storage.
Battery and Connectivity:
This dual SIM device is equipped with 1800mAh Li-ion removable battery that provides a talk time of up to 6 hours on 4G network, standby time of up to 400 hours, audio playback time of nearly 7 hours and up to 4 hours of video playback time. Users can enjoy connectivity via 4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and VoLTE (Works with Jio). It takes in 1 normal SIM and 1 micro SIM card.
LYF Flame 7s faces competition from Samsung Z2 Tizen. It has a lower battery capacity and more expandable memory than LYF Flame 7s.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About LYF Flame 7s
1. Does the LYF Flame 7s work with Reliance Jio network?
Ans: Yes, like all LYF phones, the Flame 7s also supports VoLTE to work with the Reliance Jio network.
2. What type of charging connector do I need?
Ans: Flame 7s has the standard Micro USB port for charging and data syncing.
3. Will this get further software updates of Android? Ans: It is very unlikely for any LYF phones to receive future Android updates. The phone comes with an older version of Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
4. What is the internal storage size available to install apps? Ans: Out of the 8GB of internal storage around 6GB of free space is available for the user to store data and install apps. Plus you can also expand the storage up to 32GB via a MicroSD card.
5. Does it support USB OTG? Ans: Yes, the phone does support USB OTG and that can help with view content from your pen drive or a HDD on your phone.
6. Is the battery removable? Ans: Yes, the 1800mAh battery of the Flame 7s is user removable.
7. What comes in the box? Ans: Inside the box you get a LYF Flame 7s handset, a wall charger, a Micro USB cable and a pair of earphones.
LYF Flame 7s Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs. 5,000 Price In India
- Good One Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price In India
LYF Flame 7s Ratings
- Very good
- With in two weeks battery dead why
Articles Related to LYF Flame 7s
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Reliance Retail's LYF 8 With 4G VoLTE Phone Launched In IndiaRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Reliance Jio Working On VoLTE Feature Phone Worth Rs 1,200: ReportRead More
- LYF Water 7S With 3GB RAM & VoLTE Launched For Rs 7,499Read More
Talk about LYF Flame 7s, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.