- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 10,9998%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99991Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 8,49990Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K4 NoteRs. 10,60087Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 1SRs. 10,99987Value For Money Score
- Coolpad Note 5Rs. 10,99987Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Wooden EditionRs. 10,99987Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 6 ProRs. 9,99917%86Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Meizu M3 Note
- Good-looking metal construction
- Good fingerprint sensor
- Long battery life
- Not a class-leading performance
- Average camera output
Meizu M3 Note Full Specifications
Meizu M3 Note Features
MEIZU M3 Note has been launched in 2016 in April. M3 Note is available in two configurations i.e. either 2GB RAM or 3GB RAM with 16GB or 32GB internal memory.
Display and Design:
The phone has a Full HD 5.5 inches touchscreen display with resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 403PPI. The display of phone is protected with Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass. Screen of the phone is designed with the LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. Weight of the phone is about 163 grams. Loudspeaker of the phone is at the bottom side of phone. Phone has non-removable battery. Phone is available in various colors such as Grey, Gold and Silver. Dimensions of the phone are 153.6x75.5x8.2 mm.
Hardware & Features:
The MEIZU M3 Note is powered by 1GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone runs on Android OS 5.1 version. The best thing about the phone is that with 16GB or 32GB internal memory, phone can have expandable memory up to 256GB.
Camera & Storage:
The MEIZU M3 Note offers a primary camera of 13 megapixels on the rear side of the phone while the front camera for selfie clickers is 5 megapixels. Camera is equipped with all the necessary features such as as Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, HDR, Face Detection and Panorama.
Battery & connectivity:
The battery of MEIZU M3 Note is non-removable and of 4100 mAh which is of higher capacity. Dual SIM slot is offered by this smartphone which are 4G capable and nano sim cards can be inserted in those slots. Sensors present in this phone are Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, and Compass.
The phone competes with similar devices such as Lenovo K3 Note, Xiaomi Redmi Note and LeEco Le 1S. This is an extremely competitive segment as these competitors have equally compelling phones in this price and specifications segment.
Meizu M3 Note Video Review
Meizu M3 Note Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With Long Battery Life Price In India
- Videocon Mobile Phones Price
- Small Screen Mobile Phones Price In India
Meizu M3 Note Ratings
Talk about Meizu M3 Note, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.