- Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Q385Rs. 4,19995Value For Money Score
- Mtech Turbo L9Rs. 4,29995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 Q352Rs. 4,1907%90Value For Money Score
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Spark 2 PlusRs. 3,3998%87Value For Money Score
- Videocon Graphite1 V45EDRs. 4,2708%86Value For Money Score
- iBall Andi 5S Cobalt3Rs. 3,99911%86Value For Money Score
- Lenovo A1000Rs. 3,22486Value For Money Score
- Karbonn K9 ViraatRs. 4,04985Value For Money Score
Micromax Bolt Q333 Full Features & Specifications
Display 5 /10
Chipset 4 /10
Camera 6 /10
Rear Camera Resolution
USB Connector Type
3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth
Storage 7 /10
Maximum Card Slot Capacity
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Mini (Normal) SIM
Battery 5 /10
Micromax Bolt Q333 Features
Micromax Bolt Q333 is a dual SIM device that was launched in May 2015. The phone comes with latest graphics processor and dedicated GPU for enhanced video watching and better gaming performance.
Display and Design:
Micromax Bolt Q333 comes with a 4.5 inch LCD with a screen resolution of 720 x 480 pixels and pixel density of 192.3PPI. The phone has an FWVGA TN display with a capacitive touchscreen, multi-touch facility and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection. It has a dimension of 136 x 67 x 10.4 mm and its weight is 123 grams. It provides 16.7M colours. It is available in Black colour.
Hardware and Features:
Micromax Bolt Q333 is run by 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor, 512MB RAM, Android 4.4.3 KitKat operating System. Gravity sensor, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor, accelerometer and FM radio are present.
Camera and Storage:
This dual SIM device is loaded with 5MP rear and 2MP front camera. LED flash, autofocus and digital zoom are available. Users can record videos at 720p. It has a Mali 400 graphics processing unit that gives good image previews. It comes with an internal storage of 4GB that can be expanded up to 32GB with the help of a micro SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
This dual SIM device has a removable 1700mAh Li-ion battery that lets the users enjoy a talk time of up to 4 hours and standby time of up to 150 hours. Users can enjoy connectivity through 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Micromax Bolt Q333 can face direct competition from Karbonn S18 and Intex Aqua Q7 as these are obtainable with somewhat similar features in the same price range. Intex Aqua Q7 has poor rear and front camera but better storage capacity than Micromax Bolt Q333. Karbonn S18 has lower battery capacity but better internal storage and better pixel density than Micromax Bolt Q333.
Micromax Bolt Q333 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Micromax Mobile Phones Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- Android Mobile Phones under Rs. 5,000 Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs. 5,000 Price In India
- Zen Mobile Phones Price
- iberry Mobile Phones In India Price In India
Articles Related to Micromax Bolt Q333
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Micromax Canvas Spark 4G Launched At Rs 4,999 - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Micromax Canvas Fire 6 Announced In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Best Smartphone Under Rs 10,000 To Buy This Diwali - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Honor 6S Images Leaked Online, May Feature Snapdragon 435Read More
- Moto X 2017 Images Leaked, 5.2-Inch Display and Fingerprint ScannerRead More
- Gionee GN5005 With 3GB RAM & 4000mAh Battery Certified in ChinaRead More
- ZTE Nubia N1 With 5000mAh Battery to Launch in India on December 14th?Read More
- OnePlus 3T Launched In India, Starts at Rs 29,999Read More
- Google Updates The Play Store With A New Card-Style LayoutRead More
Micromax Bolt Q333 Ratings
Talk about Micromax Bolt Q333, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.