- LYF F1SRs. 7,690 ▾ 20%95 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 8,499 ▴ 21%91 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 6 ProRs. 9,19989 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 6Rs. 8,79088 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,499 ▾ 15%87 Value For Money Score
- LYF F1Rs. 7,499 ▾ 18%87 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 5Rs. 7,599 ▾ 11%86 Value For Money Score
- Yu YunicornRs. 9,420 ▾ 5%85 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM
- Good design and build quality
- Decent camera output
- Crisp and vibrant display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Lacks compass sensor
- Average battery life
- Lacks Full HD video recording capability
Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Pixel Density||297 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 6 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 6 /10|
|RAM||1GB 5 /10|
|Camera 7 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8MP 7 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Video Recording Resolution||HD Video Recording (720p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|Operating System||Windows Phone|
|OS Version||Windows 10|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||142 x 70.90 x 6.90|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Color||Matte White, Matte Black|
|Build Material||Metal, Plastic|
|Storage 8 /10|
|Internal Storage||16GB 7 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||200GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 5 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM Features
Microsoft has been struggling to survive with it's Mobile hardware unit that features Microsoft's Windows 10 platform. The platform, given many years of existence is still not nearly close to it's competitor Android or iOS. Given the very less market share of Windows 10 mobile devices, developers hesitate to put the effort needed to develop their app for the platform. Lumia 650 is another attempt for budget conscious market with a hope of increasing their market share to survive in the game.
Design and Display
Microsoft Lumia 650 has an all polycarbonate design, however, the build quality of the device is solid and robust. You should not hear any sort of creaking from the device that might make the device feel and look cheap. Coming to the display of the device, Lumia 650 sports a 5 inch AMOLED display that has a resolution of 1280x720 pixels and giving the display a pixel density of 294PPI. Also the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Specifications and Software
In terms of performance the phone runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 Quad Core chipset clocked at 1.3GHz and combined with it is just 1 GB of RAM. Although, the processor and just 1GB of RAM may sound way too less for a decent performance, good thing to consider here is the device is based on Windows 10 OS which is known to deliver quite decent experience with specifications that might just be not enough to run Andorid smoothly.
Camera and Storage
For photography you get a 8MP shooter on the back of the device that can record videos up to 720p, whereas on the front sits a 5MP sensor for selfie and video calling requirements. The rear camera also gets an LED Flash for those low light shots or video recording. To store all the data you get 16GB of onboard storage that can be expanded via a MicroSD card up to 200GB.
Battery and Connectivity
Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM has got just 2000mAh battery unit to power the device. And as the name suggest, the device is a Dual SIM device that accepts dual Nano SIMs. Also the device does support 4G LTE network in India.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus
Lenovo Zuk Z1
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Video About Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM
Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- AMOLED Display Mobile Phones Price
- Windows Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs. 15,000 Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- OnePlus Mobile Phones Price
- Smartron Mobile Phones Price In India
Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM Ratings
- Reasonable pricing.
- Good battery life. (6 hours of excessive use without charging.)
- The Microsoft Notepad is a very handy tool if you keep notes and reminders.
- The Calendar is also a well organised feature.
- The photos and videos are good enough for social network.
- Very clear call quality.
- Good features for backing up contacts.
- For some reason, Zomato does not have a review feature on Microsoft Lumia 650.
- Facebook crashes way more than it should. I'm still waiting for a better update.
- Quite a few useful apps are not available for download on this phone.
Articles Related to Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM
- Leak: Xiaomi Mi 5C to Come With Pinecone V670 Chipset And No Home ButtonRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Huawei Launches Honor 6X With Dual Rear Camera Setup - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Alcatel Idol 4S: A VR-Enabled Phone Running Windows 10 UnveiledRead More
- Does it Make Sense To Get Jio Prime Membership? And How To Get It?Read More
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Rugged Smartphone Now OfficialRead More
- Panasonic Eluga Pulse, Eluga Pulse X Released in IndiaRead More
- BlackBerry KEYone to Launch in India Soon at Rs 39,999Read More
Talk about Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.