By PriceRs. 15,000 and below Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 45,000 Rs. 45,000 - Rs. 60,000 Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 75,000 Rs. 75,000 and above View All Laptops
By PriceRs. 10,000 and below Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 20,000 Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 Rs. 40,000 and above View All Tablets
By PriceUnder Rs. 10,000 Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 20,000 Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 50,000 Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 70,000 Rs. 70,000 and above View All Televisions
By PriceRs. 10,000 and below Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 15,000 Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 20,000 Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 25,000 Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 Rs. 40,000 and above View All Refrigerators
By PriceRs. 5,000 and below Rs. 5,000 - Rs. 7,500 Rs. 7,500 - Rs. 10,000 Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 12,500 Rs. 12,500 and above View All Microwaves
By PriceRs. 10,000 and below Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 20,000 Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 50,000 Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 60,000 Rs. 60,000 and above View All Washing Machines
Quick Review of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Good battery life
- Good build quality
- Dual SIM support
- Camera is disappointing
- Low screen resolution ruins the experience
- No 4G connectivity
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Full Features & Specifications
Launched in: February 2015
Note: Scores are assigned in comparison to similarly priced products
Model Name: XT1506
|Display 5 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||4.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||960 x 540 pixels|
|Pixel Density||244.8 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 7 /10|
|RAM||1GB 6 /10|
|Camera 5 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||480p Video Recording|
|OS Version||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|OS Detail||Android (5.0)|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 5.1|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||129.9 x 66.8 x 12.3|
|Connectivity||3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||8GB 5 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||4.61GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price in India
- The best price of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G is Rs. 6,490 at Amazon.in in India on 20th January 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 19,010 on this purchase.
- Currently Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G is in stock across 2 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G All Prices
|Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G price at Amazon.in||Rs. 6,490|
|Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G price at eBay||Rs. 25,500|
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Features
Motorola launched the Moto E 2nd Generation as the successor to the highly successful Moto E. The device is priced similarly to the phone it replaced and have quite a lot of improvements to talk about.
- First up the 4.3-inch display has been grown to a much required 4.5 inch with a better resolution of 960 x540 pixels. The screen is pleasant to look at and has decent viewing angles.
- The newest addition on the front is a VGA camera, something sorely missed on the older model.
- While the Snapdragon 200 on the spec sheet sounds familiar, the processor is now a Quad Core chip clocked at 1.2GHz and the device has 1GB of RAM.
- There is a 4G LTE model as well that comes with a better Snapdragon 410 processor.
- At the back of the device has a 5-megapixel autofocus camera with a secondary microphone at the back. The camera is capable of 720p video recording but is surprising to see that Motorola still hasn't given a flashlight with the updated device.
- The device runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and was very responsive. Motorola has kept the software stock while baking a few features from its other models. The new Moto E now has Moto Display which lights the screen up when there is a notification allowing the user to glance at it. Quick Camera launch using the signature double crank gesture along with other apps like Moto Alert and Moto Migrate.
- The shape of the device is more or less the same and the back is now non-removable. Under the back is a big 2390mAh battery. The device also promises 1-day battery life which seems achievable with the current specifications.
- The side cover pops out to reveal two sim card slots and a MicroSD card slot, something quite unique and cool to look at.
- While the device is available in only two colours (White and Black) these shells are available in multiple colors.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Video Review
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Invalid Email ID
Great! Don't forget to click the confirmation link sent to your email.
Related Price Lists
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Motorola Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- Phones Between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 Price
- Gorilla Glass Mobiles Phones Price In India
- Micromax Mobile Phones Price
- Kenxinda Mobile Phones Price In India
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Ratings
Have you used this product? Write a review of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
What makes a good review?
Articles Related to Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Motorola To Hold An Event At MWC, Likely To Launch Moto G5 SeriesRead More
- Lenovo P2 vs Moto Z Play: In Search Of The Energizer BunnyRead More
- Leaked: Motorola Moto G5 Plus Specifications, Images & AvailabilityRead More
- Leaked: Motorola Moto X (2017) Pictures & Video RendersRead More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Moto M vs Moto G4 Plus: In Search Of A Better Motorola PhoneRead More
- Redmi Note 4 vs Moto G4 Plus: The Battle of Budget PhonesRead More
Similar to Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 5,995 ▾ 23%95 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 7,00093 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Pulse 4GRs. 7,364 ▾ 8%89 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,59988 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352Rs. 5,490 ▾ 8%88 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471Rs. 6,799 ▾ 9%88 Value For Money Score
- LYF Water 1Rs. 6,989 ▾ 20%86 Value For Money Score
- Xolo Era 2XRs. 6,66685 Value For Money Score
Recently Viewed Products
Talk about Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G, ask your questions!
Rs. 6,490 is the Best Price In India for Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G, last updated on January 20, 2017
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.
Report an error on this page