By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 15,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 40,000 Up to Rs. 50,000 Up to Rs. 60,000 View All Laptops
By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 15,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 40,000 View All Tablets
By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 40,000 Up to Rs. 50,000 View All Televisions
By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 40,000 Up to Rs. 50,000 View All Refrigerators
By PriceUp to Rs. 5,000 Up to Rs. 7,000 Up to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 15,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 View All Microwaves
By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 50,000 Up to Rs. 60,000 View All Washing Machines
Quick Review of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Good battery life
- Good build quality
- Dual SIM support
- Camera is disappointing
- Low screen resolution ruins the experience
- No 4G connectivity
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Full Features & Specifications
Launched in: February 2015
Note: Scores are assigned in comparison to similarly priced products
Model Name: XT1506
|Display 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||4.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||960 x 540 pixels|
|Pixel Density||244.8 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 7 /10|
|RAM||1GB 6 /10|
|Camera 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||480p Video Recording|
|OS Version||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|OS Detail||Android (5.0)|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 5.1|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||129.9 x 66.8 x 12.3|
|Connectivity||3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||8GB 6 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||4.61GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price in India
- The best price of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G is Rs. 6,490 at Amazon.in in India on 25th March 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 0 on this purchase.
- Currently Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G is in stock across 1 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G All Prices
|Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G price at Amazon.in||Rs. 6,490|
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Features
Motorola launched the Moto E 2nd Generation as the successor to the highly successful Moto E. The device is priced similarly to the phone it replaced and have quite a lot of improvements to talk about.
- First up the 4.3-inch display has been grown to a much required 4.5 inch with a better resolution of 960 x540 pixels. The screen is pleasant to look at and has decent viewing angles.
- The newest addition on the front is a VGA camera, something sorely missed on the older model.
- While the Snapdragon 200 on the spec sheet sounds familiar, the processor is now a Quad Core chip clocked at 1.2GHz and the device has 1GB of RAM.
- There is a 4G LTE model as well that comes with a better Snapdragon 410 processor.
- At the back of the device has a 5-megapixel autofocus camera with a secondary microphone at the back. The camera is capable of 720p video recording but is surprising to see that Motorola still hasn't given a flashlight with the updated device.
- The device runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and was very responsive. Motorola has kept the software stock while baking a few features from its other models. The new Moto E now has Moto Display which lights the screen up when there is a notification allowing the user to glance at it. Quick Camera launch using the signature double crank gesture along with other apps like Moto Alert and Moto Migrate.
- The shape of the device is more or less the same and the back is now non-removable. Under the back is a big 2390mAh battery. The device also promises 1-day battery life which seems achievable with the current specifications.
- The side cover pops out to reveal two sim card slots and a MicroSD card slot, something quite unique and cool to look at.
- While the device is available in only two colours (White and Black) these shells are available in multiple colors.
Video About Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Invalid Email ID
Great! Don't forget to click the confirmation link sent to your email.
Related Price Lists
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price In India
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Motorola Mobile Phones Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- Waterproof Mobile Phones Price
- VoLTE Phones under Rs. 10000 Price In India
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3GvsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Motorola Moto E XT1022vsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Motorola Moto G 2nd GenvsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3GvsXiaomi Redmi 2
- Motorola Moto G (1st Gen)vsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3GvsVivo Y21L 4G
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Ratings
User Reviews for Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
By Swapnil Naik on March 15, 2017 | Verified Owner
I have bought this cell phone from Flipkart for 7k. I really like this cell phone. The camera quality is not that good but still i love this. I bought this cell phone after moto e first gen. It do lags Sometimes. It lags alot when you run 2-3 apps at the same time. Like when you run whats's app and facebook at a same time.
- GoodCamera Quality
- good sound quality
- battery is not that good.
- lags Alot
Have you used this product? Write a review of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
What makes a good review?
Articles Related to Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- MWC 2017: Moto G5 And G5 Plus Launched With A Starting Price Of Rs 14000Read More
- Moto G5 Plus with Snapdragon 625 Release Date in India: March 15Read More
- Live Image of Moto G5 Gold Colour Variant Leaked OnlineRead More
- New Motorola Phone With Snapdragon 835 Spotted On GeekbenchRead More
- Rumour: Moto G5 Plus To Be Launched In India In March For Rs 14,999Read More
- Motorola To Hold An Event At MWC, Likely To Launch Moto G5 SeriesRead More
- Lenovo P2 vs Moto Z Play: In Search Of The Energizer BunnyRead More
- Leaked: Motorola Moto G5 Plus Specifications, Images & AvailabilityRead More
- Leaked: Motorola Moto X (2017) Pictures & Video RendersRead More
Similar to Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,59994 Value For Money Score
- LYF Water 1Rs. 5,965 ▾ 13%93 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLYF Water 10Rs. 5,645 ▾ 13%89 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 5,39986 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Fire 4G PlusRs. 5,49984 Value For Money Score
- Karbonn Quattro L50 HDRs. 5,999 ▴ 6%84 Value For Money Score
- Xolo Era XRs. 5,49983 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471Rs. 6,66683 Value For Money Score
Recently Viewed Products
Talk about Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G, ask your questions!
Rs. 6,490 is the Best Price In India for Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G, last updated on March 25, 2017
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.
Report an error on this page