By PriceView All Mobiles
By PriceView All Laptops
By PriceView All Tablets
By PriceView All Smartwatches
By PriceView All Televisions
By PriceView All Refrigerators
By PriceView All Microwaves
By PriceView All Washing Machines
Quick Review of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Good battery life
- Good build quality
- Dual SIM support
- Camera is disappointing
- Low screen resolution ruins the experience
- No 4G connectivity
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Full Specifications
Launched in: February 2015
Note: Scores are assigned in comparison to similarly priced products
Display 7 /10
960 x 540 pixels
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Chipset 8 /10
Camera 6 /10
Rear Camera Resolution
Geo-tagging, Panorama, HDR
Video Recording Resolution
480p Video Recording
Android 5.0 Lollipop
OS Upgradable To
USB Connector Type
GPS, FM Radio
129.9 x 66.8 x 12.3
3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)
Battery 6 /10
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price in India
- The best price of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G is Rs. 5,990 at Amazon.in in India on 22nd October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 19,510 on this purchase.
- Currently Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G is in stock across 4 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Sellers
|Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G||Price in India|
|Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G price at Amazon.in||Rs. 5,990|
|Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G price at Flipkart||Rs. 5,999|
|Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G price at eBay||Rs. 25,500|
|Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G price at Quikr||Rs. 4,999|
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Features
Motorola launched the Moto E 2nd Generation as the successor to the highly successful Moto E. The device is priced similarly to the phone it replaced and have quite a lot of improvements to talk about.
- First up the 4.3-inch display has been grown to a much required 4.5 inch with a better resolution of 960 x540 pixels. The screen is pleasant to look at and has decent viewing angles.
- The newest addition on the front is a VGA camera, something sorely missed on the older model.
- While the Snapdragon 200 on the spec sheet sounds familiar, the processor is now a Quad Core chip clocked at 1.2GHz and the device has 1GB of RAM.
- There is a 4G LTE model as well that comes with a better Snapdragon 410 processor.
- At the back of the device has a 5-megapixel autofocus camera with a secondary microphone at the back. The camera is capable of 720p video recording but is surprising to see that Motorola still hasn't given a flashlight with the updated device.
- The device runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and was very responsive. Motorola has kept the software stock while baking a few features from its other models. The new Moto E now has Moto Display which lights the screen up when there is a notification allowing the user to glance at it. Quick Camera launch using the signature double crank gesture along with other apps like Moto Alert and Moto Migrate.
- The shape of the device is more or less the same and the back is now non-removable. Under the back is a big 2390mAh battery. The device also promises 1-day battery life which seems achievable with the current specifications.
- The side cover pops out to reveal two sim card slots and a MicroSD card slot, something quite unique and cool to look at.
- While the device is available in only two colours (White and Black) these shells are available in multiple colors.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Video Review
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Price History
Related Price Lists
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Motorola Mobile Phones Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- 4G Mobile Phones Under Rs 15000 Price
- Mobile Phones With OIS Price In India
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G Ratings
Recently Viewed Products
Similar to Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,99914%95Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 5,69914%95Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290Rs. 4,89930%91Value For Money Score
- Xolo Era 1XRs. 4,99991Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 5 LiteRs. 6,09922%90Value For Money Score
- Yu Yureka PlusRs. 6,48910%90Value For Money Score
- Gionee Pioneer P4Rs. 5,49911%90Value For Money Score
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Xpress 4GRs. 5,99989Value For Money Score
Talk about Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G, ask your questions!
Rs. 5,990 is the Best Price In India for Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3G, last updated on October 22, 2016
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.
Report an error on this page