By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 15,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 40,000 Up to Rs. 50,000 Up to Rs. 60,000 View All Laptops
By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 15,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 40,000 View All Tablets
By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 40,000 Up to Rs. 50,000 View All Televisions
By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 40,000 Up to Rs. 50,000 View All Refrigerators
By PriceUp to Rs. 5,000 Up to Rs. 7,000 Up to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 15,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 View All Microwaves
By PriceUp to Rs. 10,000 Up to Rs. 20,000 Up to Rs. 30,000 Up to Rs. 50,000 Up to Rs. 60,000 View All Washing Machines
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G is currently not available. See similar options.
- LYF Water 1Rs. 5,767 ▾ 17%95 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352Rs. 5,049 ▾ 5%90 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLYF Water 10Rs. 5,625 ▾ 13%89 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Hue 2 A316Rs. 4,99988 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Amaze Q395Rs. 4,690 ▴ 4%87 Value For Money Score
- Honor BeeRs. 4,499 ▴ 17%87 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 5,39986 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Selfie 3 Q348Rs. 5,17386 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- The display is sharp with accurate colours even with resolution not being the highest
- The design makes the phone comfortable to use with one hand
- Largely stock Android
- LTE connectivity is available
- Poor display legibility in direct sunlight
- Performance generally feels laggy and stuttery
- Camera really struggles even in well lit conditions
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Full Features & Specifications
Launched in: February 2015
Note: Scores are assigned in comparison to similarly priced products
Model Name: XT1521
|Display 6 /10|
|Screen Size||4.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||960 x 540 pixels|
|Pixel Density||245 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 7 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 7 /10|
|RAM||1GB 6 /10|
|Camera 6 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|Camera Details||Geo-Tagging, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||HD Video Recording (720p)|
|OS Version||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 5.1|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||129.9 x 66.8 x 12.3|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 7 /10|
|Internal Storage||8GB 6 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||4.98GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Features
Motorola launched the Moto E 2nd Generation as the successor to the highly successful Moto E. The device is priced similarly to the phone it replaced and have quite a lot of improvements to talk about.
- First up the 4.3 inch display has been grown to a much required 4.5 inch with a better resolution of 960 x540 pixels. The screen is pleasant to look at and has decent viewing angles.
- The newest addition on the front is a VGA camera, something sorely missed on the older model.
- The 4G variant of the new Moto E supports VoLTE and has a Snapdragon 410 Quad Core chip clocked at 1.2GHz and the device has 1GB of RAM.
- There is a cheaper 3G model as well that comes with a Snapdragon 200 processor.
- At the back the device has a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with a secondary microphone at the back. The camera is capable of 720p video recording but is surprising to see that Motorola still hasnt given a flashlight in the updated device.
- The device runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and was very responsive. Motorola has kept the software stock while baking a few features from its other models. The new Moto E now has Moto Display which lights the screen up when there is a notification allowing the user to glance at it. Quick Camera launch using the signature double crank gesture along with other apps like Moto Alert and Moto Migrate.
- The shape of the device is more or less the same and the back is now non removable. Under the back is a big 2390mAh battery. The device also promises 1 day battery life which seems achievable with the current specifications.
- The side cover pops out to reveal two sim card slots and a MicroSD card slot, something quite unique and cool to look at.
- While the device is available in only two colors (White and Black) these shells are available in multiple colors.
Video About Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Invalid Email ID
Great! Don't forget to click the confirmation link sent to your email.
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3GvsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Motorola Moto E XT1022vsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4GvsMotorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4GvsMotorola Moto E3 Power
- Motorola Moto G 2nd GenvsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4GvsCoolpad Dazen 1
Related Price Lists
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fast Charging Phones Price
- Lima Mobile Phones Price In India
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Ratings
Have you used this product? Write a review of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
What makes a good review?
Articles Related to Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Reliance Retail's LYF 8 With 4G VoLTE Phone Launched In IndiaRead More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- MWC 2017: Moto G5 And G5 Plus Launched With A Starting Price Of Rs 14000Read More
- Moto G5 Plus with Snapdragon 625 Release Date in India: March 15Read More
Recently Viewed Products
Talk about Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.
Report an error on this page