By PriceRs. 15,000 and below Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 45,000 Rs. 45,000 - Rs. 60,000 Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 75,000 Rs. 75,000 and above View All Laptops
By PriceRs. 10,000 and below Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 20,000 Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 Rs. 40,000 and above View All Tablets
By PriceUnder Rs. 10,000 Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 20,000 Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 50,000 Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 70,000 Rs. 70,000 and above View All Televisions
By PriceRs. 10,000 and below Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 15,000 Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 20,000 Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 25,000 Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 Rs. 40,000 and above View All Refrigerators
By PriceRs. 5,000 and below Rs. 5,000 - Rs. 7,500 Rs. 7,500 - Rs. 10,000 Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 12,500 Rs. 12,500 and above View All Microwaves
By PriceRs. 10,000 and below Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 20,000 Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 30,000 Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 50,000 Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 60,000 Rs. 60,000 and above View All Washing Machines
Quick Review of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- The display is sharp with accurate colours even with resolution not being the highest
- The design makes the phone comfortable to use with one hand
- Largely stock Android
- LTE connectivity is available
- Poor display legibility in direct sunlight
- Performance generally feels laggy and stuttery
- Camera really struggles even in well lit conditions
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Full Features & Specifications
Launched in: February 2015
Note: Scores are assigned in comparison to similarly priced products
Model Name: XT1521
|Display 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||4.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||960 x 540 pixels|
|Pixel Density||245 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 7 /10|
|RAM||1GB 6 /10|
|Camera 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||0.3MP|
|Camera Details||Geo-Tagging, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||HD Video Recording (720p)|
|OS Version||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 5.1|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||129.9 x 66.8 x 12.3|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||8GB 6 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||4.98GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Price in India
- The best price of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G is Rs. 6,999 at Flipkart in India on 19th January 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 0 on this purchase.
- Currently Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G is in stock across 1 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G All Prices
|Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G price at Flipkart||Rs. 6,999|
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Features
Motorola launched the Moto E 2nd Generation as the successor to the highly successful Moto E. The device is priced similarly to the phone it replaced and have quite a lot of improvements to talk about.
- First up the 4.3 inch display has been grown to a much required 4.5 inch with a better resolution of 960 x540 pixels. The screen is pleasant to look at and has decent viewing angles.
- The newest addition on the front is a VGA camera, something sorely missed on the older model.
- The 4G variant of the new Moto E supports VoLTE and has a Snapdragon 410 Quad Core chip clocked at 1.2GHz and the device has 1GB of RAM.
- There is a cheaper 3G model as well that comes with a Snapdragon 200 processor.
- At the back the device has a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with a secondary microphone at the back. The camera is capable of 720p video recording but is surprising to see that Motorola still hasnt given a flashlight in the updated device.
- The device runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and was very responsive. Motorola has kept the software stock while baking a few features from its other models. The new Moto E now has Moto Display which lights the screen up when there is a notification allowing the user to glance at it. Quick Camera launch using the signature double crank gesture along with other apps like Moto Alert and Moto Migrate.
- The shape of the device is more or less the same and the back is now non removable. Under the back is a big 2390mAh battery. The device also promises 1 day battery life which seems achievable with the current specifications.
- The side cover pops out to reveal two sim card slots and a MicroSD card slot, something quite unique and cool to look at.
- While the device is available in only two colors (White and Black) these shells are available in multiple colors.
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Video Review
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
Invalid Email ID
Great! Don't forget to click the confirmation link sent to your email.
Related Price Lists
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- VoLTE Phones under Rs. 10000 Price In India
- QiKU Mobile Phones Price
- Acer Mobile Phones Price In India
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 3GvsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Motorola Moto E XT1022vsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Motorola Moto G 2nd GenvsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4GvsKarbonn Quattro L55 HD
- Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4GvsXiaomi Redmi 4A
- Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001vsMotorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Ratings
Have you used this product? Write a review of Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
What makes a good review?
Articles Related to Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Micromax Vdeo 3 and Micromax Vdeo 4 Announced In IndiaRead More
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Karbonn K9 Smart 4G With 5-inch Display Launched For Rs 4,777Read More
- Zen Cinemax Click With 4G VoLTE Launched in India For Rs 6190Read More
- Reliance Jio Booster Pack Offers 1GB 4G LTE Data For Rs 51Read More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
Similar to Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
- Micromax Canvas 5Rs. 7,649 ▾ 14%95 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 5,995 ▾ 23%95 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 7,00093 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Pulse 4GRs. 7,369 ▾ 8%89 Value For Money Score
- Xolo Black 1XRs. 7,49988 Value For Money Score
- Xiaomi Redmi 3Rs. 7,99088 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352Rs. 5,690 ▾ 5%88 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471Rs. 6,799 ▾ 9%88 Value For Money Score
Recently Viewed Products
Talk about Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G, ask your questions!
Rs. 6,999 is the Best Price In India for Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G, last updated on January 19, 2017
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.
Report an error on this page