Quick Review of Motorola Moto E3 Power
- Excellent battery life with the 3500mAh unit
- Sharp display with HD resolution
- Clean near stock Android Marshmallow out of the box
- 4G LTE support with VoLTE
- Viewing angles and color reproduction of the display is not the best
- Average overall performance of the device
- Mediocre results from either cameras
Motorola Moto E3 Power Full Features & Specifications
|Display 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Pixel Density||294 PPI|
|Chipset 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||MediaTek MT6735P 7 /10|
|RAM||2GB 8 /10|
|Camera 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Geo-tagging, Panorama, HDR, Touchfocus, Face detection, White balance setting, Scene mode, Self-timer, Exposure compensation, ISO settings|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||143.8 x 71.6 x 9.55|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||16GB 8 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||11.96GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Battery 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Motorola Moto E3 Power Price in India
|Motorola Moto E3 Power price at Flipkart||Rs. 7,499|
|Motorola Moto E3 Power price at eBay||Rs. 8,795|
Motorola Moto E3 Power Features
Moto by Lenovo for the first time has gone with MediaTek processor with the Moto E3 Power.The phone as it looks like focuses on providing excellent battery life. That could be one of the reason Moto chose to go with a low end MediaTek chipset to make sure it does not consume more power.
Design and Display
The look and feel of the device comes from the recently launched Moto G4 Play with plastic body but solid built and good to hold. Also the smaller form factor ensures the devices to be easily used single handedly. The display of the Moto E3 Power is a 5 inch HD with a resolution of 1280x720 pxiels and that gives the display a total pixel density of 294PPI which does sound decent in terms of sharpness.
Hardware and Features
Running inside the phone is a MediaTek Mt6735P Quad Core chipset clocked at 1GHz and combined along is thankfully 2GB of RAM. The processor being just about average in performance has also been under clocked to get more juice out of it. Moto E3 Power will sure gives you a lot of juice but the performance here is a big question. On the software end, the phones runs on Android Marshmallow out of the box with near Stock UI and as per Moto standards should receive Android Nougat update soon.
Camera and Storage
On the back of the Moto E3 Power there is a 8MP sensor along with an LED Flash for light up those low light moments and the camera rear camera can shoot videos up to 720p only. And for selfies we have a 5MP camera that can also be used for video calling. Coming to the storage, you get 16GB of onboard storage and it can be further expanded via a MicroSD card up to 128GB.
Battery and Connectivity
The Moto E3 Power houses a massive 3500mAh battery that is sealed inside and should provide ample amount of juice to easily last you through the day. The device supports Dual SIMs along with 4G LTE support and VoLTE enabled, meaning yes, you will be able to use your Reliance Jio SIM with this device. Apart from that we have standard Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity as well.
For a price of around Rs.8000, even though Moto is betting big on it's massive battery, the Moto E3 Power does not make sense at all as it has a major competitor Xiaomi Redmi 3s and Redmi 3s Prime around the same price. The latter two phones offer much better performance and an even bigger battery along side other essential features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does the Motorola Moto E3 Power work with Reliance Jio network?
- Yes, the Moto E3 Power will work with Reliance Jio network.
2. Are there any heating issues?
- Slight heating is normal with any device these days. However, the Moto E3 Power runs cool most of the time. At times when very heavy tasks are performed, it might get a little warm but not hot.
3. Does it support USB OTG?
- Like most Motorola devices available in the market today, the E3 Power also supports USB OTG with which yoy may attach your pen drive or a HDD to your phone to access stored content.
4. Is the battery removable?
- Yes, battery of the Moto E3 Power is user removable.
5. What is the internal storage size available to install apps?
- Out of the 16GB internal storage, you should get around 12GB of space to store your data and install several apps. In addition to that you may also a 32GB MicroSD card if need be.
6. How long would the battery last? Will I need a power bank?
- The battery of the Moto E3 Power is quite impressive with the 3500mAh unit sealed inside. It should easily last through the day and accordingly there shouldn't be any need for you to carry a power bank.
7. What type of charging connector do I need?
- This phone has a Micro USB port for charging and data syncing. This phone is also supplied with a Power charger that should charge the device quickly.
8. What comes in the box?
- Inside the box of the Moto E3 Power you shall see the device itself, a Power wall charger, Micro USB cable for charging and data syncing and a pair of basic Motorola earphones.
Video About Motorola Moto E3 Power
Motorola Moto E3 Power Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Josh Mobile Phones Price
- Dual Rear Camera Mobile Phones Price In India
Motorola Moto E3 Power Ratings
- >Great Interface
- >Sleek Design
- >Removable Battery
- > Long lasting battery life. (Overnight charging lasts for at least a day depending on usage)
- >Very little heating
- >Compact size (Fits in the pocket easily)
- >Notification signal light.
- >Average Camera with very basic inbuilt editing feature. (Clarity is good but lacks features to edit)
- >Hanged around 4-5 times in past one month's time.
- > No inbuilt voice recorder
- > No inbuilt document reader (Had to install pdf reader)
- 1) Good battery backup of 3500mah works absolutely fabulous.
- 2) Nil or very very less heating.
- 3) Best camera in this price range.
- 4) comes with fast charging which isn't available in any other phone in this price range.
- 1) earphones coming with this product aren't very comfortable and pain feels after average usage of 30 minutes.
- 2) no inbuilt audio recorder.
- 3) Not upgradable to Android 7.0.(till this date)
- Display size is appropriate
- Camera is good
- Heats a lot
- Gets switched off automatically
- Touch is not so good
- RAM is good so phone doesn't hang
- Camera quality is really good
- Handles big files well
- Over heating issues when handling big file
- Net is fast but can't download from all sites
- Camera good....smooth touch....good battery backup....performance good with waterproof with gorilla glass.....
- Over heating issues when handling big file
- Net is fast but can't download from all sites
- good camera
- good battery life
- memory is less
Articles Related to Motorola Moto E3 Power
- Best Smartphone Under Rs 10,000 To Buy This Diwali - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Leak: Xiaomi Mi 5C to Come With Pinecone V670 Chipset And No Home ButtonRead More
- Gionee P8 Max To Be Launched In India Soon - PriceBabaRead More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Finally Google Keyboard Gets Updated To Gboard For AndroidRead More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Intex Aqua E4 Launched At Rs 3333, Features 4G VoLTE - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
Similar to Motorola Moto E3 Power
- LYF F1SRs. 7,54994 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GBRs. 8,49990 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471Rs. 6,840 ▴ 3%87 Value For Money Score
- LYF F1Rs. 7,36887 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 5Rs. 7,699 ▴ 1%86 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Evok PowerRs. 6,99985 Value For Money Score
- Xolo Era 2X 3GBRs. 6,777 ▾ 6%84 Value For Money Score
- Xolo Era 2XRs. 6,222 ▾ 7%84 Value For Money Score
Talk about Motorola Moto E3 Power, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.