- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 9,99912%95Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 7,99995Value For Money Score
- Xiaomi Redmi 3SRs. 9,29923%89Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 7,77788Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Pulse 4GRs. 7,81986Value For Money Score
- Xolo Black 1XRs. 7,99986Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471Rs. 7,9685%86Value For Money Score
- InFocus Bingo 50 PlusRs. 7,99985Value For Money Score
Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G Full Specifications
Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G Features
The Motorola Moto G Second Generation is one of the most popular smartphones in the budget smartphone category. Initially at launch in September 2014, Motorola had decided to launch the phone with only support for 3G. However, with a fierce competition from the likes of Xiaomi RedMi 2 Prime, Lenovo K3 Note and the Yu Yureka Plus in the sub Rs 10,000 category, and in order to keep the phone relevant and up to speeds, a new LTE version of what is arguably the most popular Motorola device was released in 2015. The new Moto G Second Gen from the outside is exactly the same device as the original Moto G Second Gen. If you were to go into nitty gritty details of the phone, then the LTE version weighs 6 grams more than the 3G variant and comes with Android Lollipop out of the box. The only major specification change has been in the battery capacity where, the LTE version comes with a 2390 mAh battery as compared to the 2070 mAh battery on the 3G version.
Other hardware specs of the phone remain the same as the 3G variant of Moto G Second Gen. The LTE version comes with a 5 inch LCD panel with 720 P resolution which gives the phone a pixel density of 294 PPI. The phone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 chipset, which is a Quad Core processor. Moto G Second Gen LTE version is available only in 16 GB memory variant in India at launch and has a slot for Micro SD card. RAM on the device is slightly disappointing at 1 GB, which proves to be a bit of a stumbling block if you like to have too many things running simultaneously. The rear camera is 8 MP while the front snapper is 2 MP for the selfie lovers. You get an option of picking the phone in black or white variants and can replace the back plate on the phone with a plate in the colour of your choice, giving the phone that added a bit of personality.
Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G Video Review
Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G Price History
- Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4GvsMotorola Moto E3 Power
- Motorola Moto G 3rd GenvsMotorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G
- HTC Desire 526G+ Dual Sim 8GBvsMotorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G
- Motorola Moto X StylevsMotorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G
- Asus Zenfone 4 A400CGvsMotorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G
- Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4GvsLenovo Vibe K5 Plus 3GB
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- All Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price
- Motorola Mobile Phones Price In India
- Xillion Mobile Phones In India Price
- Lemon Mobile Phones Price In India
Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G Ratings
Talk about Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.