Quick Review of Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB)
- Brilliant Full HD display at 401PPI
- Quite decent battery life by the 3000mAh unit packed inside with Turbo Charging
- Impressive primary camera performance
- Latest Android Marshmallow out of the box with Android Nougat update
- Heating issues while gaming
- Not a perfect phone for GPS navigation as it lacks Compass sensor
Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB) Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||401 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 7 /10|
|RAM||3GB 9 /10|
|Camera 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Panorama, Auto-HDR, Pro Mode, Slo-Mo|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Dual LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||141.5 x 70.7 x 11|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Build Material||Metal, Plastic|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||32GB 8 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||26.94GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||128GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||3G, 2G, Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, Turbo Charging|
Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB) Price in India
|Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB) price at eBay||Rs. 30,990|
Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB) Features
The Motorola Moto G4 announced alongside the Motorola Moto G4 Plus is the successor to the widely popular Motorola Moto G3. When compared to the Motorola Moto G4 Plus, the G4 misses out on two vital points. The camera on the G4 sports a slightly inferior 13MP rear camera as compared to the 16MP unit on the G4 Plus and secondly, there is no fingerprint scanner in here. The clock speed of the Octa-core Snapdragon 617 is slightly lower on the G4, with it being clocked at 1.2GHz. Other than this, the two phones are exactly copies of each other. Here are the details of the Motorola Moto G4.
- The Motorola Moto G4 comes with a 5.5 inch, 1080P LCD display. This gives the phone a PPI of 401, the highest that we have seen on any Motorola Moto G device.
- The phone is powered by Snapdragon 617 SoC, which is clocked at 1.2GHz and has Adreno 405 GPU for driving supreme graphics.
- When it comes to the memory, you get 16GB internal storage with 2GB RAM. There is a slot for MicroSD card, so that you can expand the memory by another 128GB.
- On the camera front, you have a 13MP rear shooter and 5MP front facing camera. The camera is capable of recording Full HD videos.
- The phone will come with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
- The Moto G4 is slightly lighter than the Moto G4 Plus at 149 grams, but features the same non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
- If you love to travel, you would like the Moto G4 as it comes with support for Dual SIM cards. There is 4G LTE as well as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on board.
- The phone has been launched in both black as well as white variants.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB)
1. Does this phone support Reliance Jio network?
Ans: Yes, the Motorola Moto G4 works well with Reliance Jio network as it supports VoLTE.
2. What type of charging connector do I need?
Video About Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB)
Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB) Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobiles That'll Get Marshmallow Update Price
- Archos Mobile Phones Price In India
Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB) Ratings
- Good battery life
- No hybrid slot for sim card and memory card
- Earliest latest updates of android
- Sometimes it hangs
- Heating problem while gaming
- Camera pixels are low compared to moto g4 plus
Articles Related to Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB)
- Motorola Phones get Limited Period Discounts, Cashback Offers on AmazonRead More
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale Is Back, Here Are The Best Smartphones Deals...Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Moto M With Full Metal Design Launched In India Starting At Rs 15,999Read More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Nokia C1 With Dual Rear Camera Setup Leaked OnlineRead More
- Finally Google Keyboard Gets Updated To Gboard For AndroidRead More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
Similar to Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB)
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S6Rs. 29,990 ▴ 22%95 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X ForceRs. 25,98895 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99994 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 26,900 ▾ 10%93 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLG G5Rs. 29,99092 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GBRs. 33,90092 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S6 EdgeRs. 32,90091 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy C7 ProRs. 26,75091 Value For Money Score
Talk about Motorola Moto G4 (3GB/32GB), ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.