Quick Review of Motorola Moto X Style
- Excellent build quality that feels solid in the hand
- The curved back feels very ergonomic
- Close to stock Android experience
- Loud and clear speakers
- Beautiful large display with sharp and deep colours
- Lack of fingerprint scanner
- Battery life leaves a bit to be desired
- Despite great improvements in the camera, it falls short of the mark set by the flagships
- No wireless charging
- Performance can be a little choppy when doing memory heavy tasks
Motorola Moto X Style Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.7 inch|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 pixels|
|Pixel Density||515.3 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 9 /10|
|RAM||3GB 9 /10|
|Camera 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||21MP 9 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||1/2.4'' Sensor Size, 1.1 µm Pixel Size, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, Auto-HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), Dual Tone LED Flash, Front LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 7.0|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Water Resistance, Front Facing Stereo Speakers, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Color||Black, White & Champagne|
|Build Material||Metal, Polycarbonate|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||16GB 7 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||12.51GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||128GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
Motorola Moto X Style Price in India
- The best price of Motorola Moto X Style is Rs. 26,999 at Flipkart in India on 25th February 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Motorola Moto X Style collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 0 on this purchase.
- Currently Motorola Moto X Style is in stock across 1 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Motorola Moto X Style if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Motorola Moto X Style can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Motorola Moto X Style Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Motorola Moto X Style price at Flipkart||Rs. 26,999|
Motorola Moto X Style Features
The Moto X Style is the second Moto X device launched in the year 2015. Up until 2015, Motorola focused on launching just one version of the Moto X, but this time the things were a little different and Motorola has tried to cater to a wider range of audience with three different variants of the Moto X. The other two variants include a budget friendly, Motorola Moto X Play and a rough and tough, Motorola Moto X Force. The Moto X Style though, is a phone that is made for those who value style and sleek construction. The phone has a premium metallic build quality and is running a more powerful inside than the Moto X Play. The specifications of the Motorola Moto X Style are:
- The phone features a 5.7 inch LCD display with a resolution of 2560 X 1440 pixels. This gives the phone a pixel density of 515 PPI, which is one of the best in its class.
- The Moto X Style is powered by Snapdragon 808 SoC which has an Octa Core CPU, with each core firing at 1.8 GHz. The phone has 3 GB of RAM.
- Moto X Style comes in two memory variants as you have a 16 GB version and a 32 GB variant. If that is also not sufficient, you do get a slot for Micro SD card expansion too.
- A unique feature of the device is its Water Repellant Nano-Coating which makes the phone water resistant to a reasonable extent.
- Moto X Style has a removable back shell, which means that users can swap the back panel for a more colorful one, giving their device a new personality.
- The rear camera is 21 MegaPixel while the front facing sensor is 5 MP. There is a flashlight, both on the front and back of the device to help you with photography in low light.
- You have dual front firing speakers for a stereo sound effect, making multimedia consumption on the device a breeze.
- Just like all the Motorola devices, the Moto x style is running Vanilla Android with some Motorola add-ons. It comes with Android 5.1.1 out of the box.
- On the connectivity front, you have a Dual SIM configuration with support for Indian 4G bands.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does the Moto X Style support Reliance Jio network?
Ans. Reliance Jio network with VoLTE calling is not supported with the Moto X Style.
2. Does the phone have a Hybrid SIM slot?
Ans. No, this phone does not have a hybrid SIM slot.
3. Will this support my existing Nano SIM card?
Ans. Yes,both slots in the Moto X Style accept a Nano SIM card.
4. What type of charging connector do I need?
Ans. The phone uses a micro USB port for charging and data syncing.
5. What is the internal storage size available to install apps?
Ans. You get 12.51GB storage available to install apps and store other data out of the 16GB onboard storage.
6. Does the phone support 4K video recording?
Ans. Yes, Moto X Style has 4K video recording capability.
7. What are the in-box contents received with the device?
Ans. Moto X Style box contains the handset, wall charger, data syncing and charging USB cable, a pair of earphones and additionally a translucent TPU case to protect the phone.
Motorola Moto X Style Video Review
Motorola Moto X Style Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Waterproof Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Phones With Front Flash Price In India
- Acer Mobile Phones Price
- Wham Mobile Phones Price In India
Motorola Moto X Style Ratings
Articles Related to Motorola Moto X Style
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Moto M With Full Metal Design Launched In India Starting At Rs 15,999Read More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Vivo V5 Plus With Dual Front Camera Release Date in India: January 23Read More
- Samsung Unveiled The Galaxy A (2017) Series - PriceBabaRead More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Nokia C1 With Dual Rear Camera Setup Leaked OnlineRead More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
Similar to Motorola Moto X Style
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 29,800 ▾ 7%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S6Rs. 28,99994 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLG G5Rs. 29,99093 Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,89993 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X ForceRs. 25,990 ▴ 18%92 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A7 (2016)Rs. 24,70090 Value For Money Score
- Sony Xperia X DualRs. 23,333 ▾ 17%89 Value For Money Score
Talk about Motorola Moto X Style, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.