- We LoveLenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 19,99995Value For Money Score
- Gionee Elife E8Rs. 22,99010%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto X StyleRs. 20,49024%94Value For Money Score
- Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE552KL)Rs. 21,99921%94Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi5Rs. 22,99994Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 17,4507%93Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le Max 2Rs. 17,99922%92Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 PlusRs. 17,99992Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Motorola Moto X Style 32GB
- Excellent build quality that feels solid in the hand
- The curved back feels very ergonomic
- Close to stock Android experience
- Loud and clear speakers
- Beautiful large display with sharp and deep colours
- Lack of fingerprint scanner
- Battery life leaves a bit to be desired
- Despite great improvements in the camera, it falls short of the mark set by the flagships
- No wireless charging
- Performance can be a little choppy when doing memory heavy tasks
Motorola Moto X Style 32GB Full Specifications
Motorola Moto X Style 32GB Features
The Moto X Style is the second Moto X device launched in the year 2015. Up until 2015, Motorola focused on launching just one version of the Moto X, but this time the things were a little different and Motorola has tried to cater to a wider range of audience with three different variants of the Moto X. The other two variants include a budget friendly, Motorola Moto X Play and a rough and tough, Motorola Moto X Force. The Moto X Style though, is a phone that is made for those who value style and sleek construction. The phone has a premium metallic build quality and is running a more powerful inside than the Moto X Play. The specifications of the Motorola Moto X Style are:
- The phone features a 5.7 inch LCD display with a resolution of 2560 X 1440 pixels. This gives the phone a pixel density of 515 PPI, which is one of the best in its class.
- The Moto X Style is powered by Snapdragon 808 SoC which has an Octa Core CPU, with each core firing at 1.8 GHz. The phone has 3 GB of RAM.
- Moto X Style comes in two memory variants as you have a 16 GB version and a 32 GB variant. If that is also not sufficient, you do get a slot for Micro SD card expansion too.
- A unique feature of the device is its Water Repellant Nano-Coating which makes the phone water resistant to a reasonable extent.
- Moto X Style has a removable back shell, which means that users can swap the back panel for a more colorful one, giving their device a new personality.
- The rear camera is 21 MegaPixel while the front facing sensor is 5 MP. There is a flashlight, both on the front and back of the device to help you with photography in low light.
- You have dual front firing speakers for a stereo sound effect, making multimedia consumption on the device a breeze.
- Just like all the Motorola devices, the Moto x style is running Vanilla Android with some Motorola add-ons. It comes with Android 5.1.1 out of the box.
- On the connectivity front, you have a Dual SIM configuration with support for Indian 4G bands.
Motorola Moto X Style 32GB Video Review
Motorola Moto X Style 32GB Price History
- Motorola Moto X Play 32GBvsMotorola Moto X Style 32GB
- Motorola Moto X Style 32GBvsMotorola Moto X Force 64GB
- Motorola Moto X Style 32GBvsAsus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL)
- HTC One MEvsMotorola Moto X Style 32GB
- Motorola Moto X Style 32GBvsMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GB
- Asus Zenfone 2 2.3GHz/4GB/32GBvsMotorola Moto X Style 32GB
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Waterproof Mobile Phones Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- Samsung Mobile Phones Price
- Sony Mobiles Under Rs. 15000 Price In India
Motorola Moto X Style 32GB Ratings
Talk about Motorola Moto X Style 32GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.