- Lenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 16,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi5Rs. 20,499 ▾ 11%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto M (4GB/64GB)Rs. 17,99994 Value For Money Score
- Gionee Elife E8Rs. 21,999 ▴ 10%94 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo P2 4GBRs. 17,99993 Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le Max 2Rs. 18,900 ▴ 6%92 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo P2Rs. 16,99992 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 16,90091 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Motorola Moto X Style 32GB
- Excellent build quality that feels solid in the hand
- The curved back feels very ergonomic
- Close to stock Android experience
- Loud and clear speakers
- Beautiful large display with sharp and deep colours
- Lack of fingerprint scanner
- Battery life leaves a bit to be desired
- Despite great improvements in the camera, it falls short of the mark set by the flagships
- No wireless charging
- Performance can be a little choppy when doing memory heavy tasks
Motorola Moto X Style 32GB Full Features & Specifications
|Display 10 /10|
|Screen Size||5.7 inch|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1440 pixels|
|Pixel Density||515.3 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 9 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 9 /10|
|RAM||3GB 9 /10|
|Camera 10 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||21MP 10 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||1/2.4'' Sensor Size, 1.1 µm Pixel Size, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, Auto-HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), Dual Tone LED Flash, Front LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 7.0|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Water Resistance, Front Facing Stereo Speakers, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Color||Black, White & Champagne|
|Build Material||Metal, Polycarbonate|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 10 /10|
|Internal Storage||32GB 9 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||25.45GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||128GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 7 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
Motorola Moto X Style 32GB Features
The Moto X Style is the second Moto X device launched in the year 2015. Up until 2015, Motorola focused on launching just one version of the Moto X, but this time the things were a little different and Motorola has tried to cater to a wider range of audience with three different variants of the Moto X. The other two variants include a budget friendly, Motorola Moto X Play and a rough and tough, Motorola Moto X Force. The Moto X Style though, is a phone that is made for those who value style and sleek construction. The phone has a premium metallic build quality and is running a more powerful inside than the Moto X Play. The specifications of the Motorola Moto X Style are:
- The phone features a 5.7 inch LCD display with a resolution of 2560 X 1440 pixels. This gives the phone a pixel density of 515 PPI, which is one of the best in its class.
- The Moto X Style is powered by Snapdragon 808 SoC which has an Octa Core CPU, with each core firing at 1.8 GHz. The phone has 3 GB of RAM.
- Moto X Style comes in two memory variants as you have a 16 GB version and a 32 GB variant. If that is also not sufficient, you do get a slot for Micro SD card expansion too.
- A unique feature of the device is its Water Repellant Nano-Coating which makes the phone water resistant to a reasonable extent.
- Moto X Style has a removable back shell, which means that users can swap the back panel for a more colorful one, giving their device a new personality.
- The rear camera is 21 MegaPixel while the front facing sensor is 5 MP. There is a flashlight, both on the front and back of the device to help you with photography in low light.
- You have dual front firing speakers for a stereo sound effect, making multimedia consumption on the device a breeze.
- Just like all the Motorola devices, the Moto x style is running Vanilla Android with some Motorola add-ons. It comes with Android 5.1.1 out of the box.
- On the connectivity front, you have a Dual SIM configuration with support for Indian 4G bands.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does the Moto X Style support Reliance Jio network?
Ans. Reliance Jio network with VoLTE calling is not supported with the Moto X Style.
2. Does the phone have a Hybrid SIM slot?
Ans. No, this phone does not have a hybrid SIM slot.
3. Will this support my existing Nano SIM card?
Ans. Yes,both slots in the Moto X Style accept a Nano SIM card.
4. What type of charging connector do I need?
Ans. The phone uses a micro USB port for charging and data syncing.
5. Does the phone have a removable battery?
Ans. No, the 3000mAh battery in this phone is non-removable.
6. Does the phone support 4K video recording?
Ans. Yes,Moto X Style has 4K video recording capability.
7. What are the in-box contents received with the device?
Ans. Moto X Style box contains the handset, wall charger, data syncing and charging USB cable, a pair of earphones and additionally a translucent TPU case to protect the phone.
Motorola Moto X Style 32GB Video Review
Motorola Moto X Style 32GB Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Waterproof Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Phones With Front Flash Price In India
- Zen Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With Long Battery Life Price In India
Articles Related to Motorola Moto X Style 32GB
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Moto M With Full Metal Design Launched In India Starting At Rs 15,999Read More
- Meizu M5s With Fast Charging, 3GB RAM Launched In ChinaRead More
- Idea Launches Free 4G Data Offers For CustomersRead More
- Reliance Jio Working On VoLTE Feature Phone Worth Rs 1,200: ReportRead More
- Report: Jio Is Planning To Extend Its Free Services Till 30th JuneRead More
- Idea Now Offers Up To 15GB 4G Data For The Cost Of 1GBRead More
- Huawei P8 Lite (2017) With 3GB RAM AnnouncedRead More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Oppo R6091 Spotted Online With 4GB RAM and MediaTek MT6750T ChipsetRead More
- Vivo V5 Plus With Dual Front Camera Release Date in India: January 23Read More
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
Talk about Motorola Moto X Style 32GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.