- Lenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 16,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveCoolpad Cool 1Rs. 13,99995 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus (4GB/32GB)Rs. 16,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto M (4GB/64GB)Rs. 16,999 ▾ 6%94 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 14,999 ▾ 9%94 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo P2 4GBRs. 16,999 ▾ 6%93 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto MRs. 14,999 ▾ 6%92 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo P2Rs. 15,999 ▾ 6%92 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Nextbit Robin
- Refreshed modular design with Fingerprint Sensor and Front Facing Stereo Speakers
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 32GB internal + 100GB online storage
- USB Type-C port with Quick Charge 2.0 support
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow version
- Single SIM device
- No MicroSD card support
- Storing apps in cloud may actually confuse a few people
- Battery life is very average
- Camera struggles when taking Macro shots
Nextbit Robin Full Features & Specifications
|Display 8 /10|
|Screen Size||5.2 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||424 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Chipset 8 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 9 /10|
|RAM||3GB 8 /10|
|Camera 8 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Rear-facing With Face Detection|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Dual Tone LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|USB Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, Front Facing Stereo Speakers, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||149 x 72 x 7|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Color||Midnight, Mint, Ember|
|Storage 7 /10|
|Internal Storage||32GB 8 /10|
|Card Slot||No, 100GB Online|
|SIM Card Slots||Single|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, Quick Charge|
Nextbit Robin Features
Recently we have been seeing a lot of startups in the Mobile handset manufacturing space. Some, on one hand like Xiaomi and OnePlus have already been fairly successful in the market, whereas on the other hand, new ones like Nextbit and Creo are struggling to make a dent in the industry. Apart from the startups, we also saw a corporation giant Reliance Industries, that recently got into the spcae with it's new brand called LYF to compliment their highly anticipated 4G network Reliance Jio across India.
Nextbit is a startup that is focusing to solve storage issues on a smartphone with some kickass design & build quality. The Nexbit Robin is extremely well designed, even though the material used is plastic, the build is solid and the device has a modern approach in terms of looks. The phone has 32GB of internal storage like the usual's but what's new here is the 100GB of online storage that you get for lifetime. Nexbit Robin's software smartly oversees the files and apps that are not in use and moves them to cloud when your device runs out of space. Well, to get those back, a simple tap on the app icon or file icon is makes it available for you again. The phone also smartly syncs the files and apps only when connected to WiFi network unless you select otherwise. The concept was designed keeping in mind the western infrastructure where most places have WiFi connectivity but the same approach in India might be relevant in most cases unless your city has good & enough number of WiFi spots all the time. Of course there is mobile data to download the cloud files when needed but then you need to have to keep a strict check over your data consumption.
Let's talk about the specs of the Nextbit Robin:
- The device comes with a good 5.2 display that has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, this gives the display a pixel density of 424PPI. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Running inside is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Hexa Core chipset clocked at 1.8GHz and paired along is 3GB of RAM. This does make the phone powefull enough to handle almost every possible task.
- Nextbit Robin also sports a fingerprint sensor on the Power button that is placed on the right side of the device. And for great audio,you have a pair of Front Facing Stereo Speakers.
- In terms of camera, there is a 13MP Samsung's ISOCELL sensor on the back of the device with a Dual Tone LED Flash. And on the the front lies a 5MP sensor for those selfies and video calling. The rear camera can record videos up to 4k resolution, which is great.
- Talking about the software, the phone is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with UI that is very close to Stock UI.
- The phone only supports one Nano SIM and is 4G enabled. You also get NFC for connectivity with the device.
- For storage you get 32GB of internal storage which is non-expandable but you do get 100GB of online storage for lifetime. You also have a USB Type-C port for data syncing & charging the device.
- To power all this, the Nextbit Robin is packed with a 2680mAh non-removable battery and the device does support Qualcomm's Quick Charge.
In terms of specifications, the phone looks fairly ordinary and should perform quite well, but what makes the device exceptional is it's great rectangular form factor and the few but very intriguing design and storage concept.
Have a look at some alternatives if you do not wish to wait for this device to launch in India:
Video About Nextbit Robin
Nextbit Robin Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- Fast Charging Phones Price In India
- Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 10,000 Price
- Mtech Mobile Phones Price In India
Nextbit Robin Ratings
Articles Related to Nextbit Robin
- Leak: Xiaomi Mi 5C to Come With Pinecone V670 Chipset And No Home ButtonRead More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
- Nokia C1 With Dual Rear Camera Setup Leaked OnlineRead More
- Swipe Elite Max With 4GB RAM Launched in India For Rs 10,999Read More
- Finally Google Keyboard Gets Updated To Gboard For AndroidRead More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Xiaomi Mi5s Review: Can It Slay The OnePlus 3T? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
Talk about Nextbit Robin, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.