- Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 Q352Rs. 3,400 ▾ 18%95 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo A2010Rs. 3,49994 Value For Money Score
- Intex Aqua Q7N ProRs. 3,390 ▴ 36%91 Value For Money Score
- iBall Andi F2F 5.5URs. 3,499 ▾ 8%88 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLYF Flame 7Rs. 3,49986 Value For Money Score
- Intex Aqua Q8Rs. 2,89586 Value For Money Score
- LYF Flame 7sRs. 3,39985 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Pep Q371Rs. 3,499 ▴ 8%83 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of OnePlus 2 16GB
- Crisp Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Fingerprint sensor
- Good performance with top notch specs
- Decent battery life at 3300mAh unit with USB Type-C port
- Only 16GB of internal storage
- No option for storage expansion
- Plastic back does not make the device feel premium
OnePlus 2 16GB Full Features & Specifications
|Display 10 /10|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||401 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 10 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 10 /10|
|RAM||3GB 10 /10|
|Camera 10 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 10 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 10 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, OIS, Laser Autofocus, Dual LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|OS Detail||Oxygen OS|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 6.0|
|USB Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Build Material||Metal, Polycarbonate|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 9 /10|
|Internal Storage||16GB 10 /10|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 9 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
OnePlus 2 16GB Features
OnePlus Two or the OnePlus 2 is the much hyped successor to the OnePlus One, the original flagship killer. While the OnePlus 2 did not live to the moniker of a Flagship Killer, it turned out to be a pretty solid overall device with top of the line hardware and pretty average software. There are a couple of glaring missing hardware features in the phone, including no 2K display, no expansion slot for MicroSD card and lack of NFC connectivity. On the upside, the OnePlus Two comes with a fingerprint scanner, like the Galaxy S6 and the iPhone 6 Plus, though the design of the same is unique in between the two aforementioned devices.
Just like the OnePlus One, the OnePlus Two is available in both 16GB and 64GB variants.
It is the first device by One to bring the in house, Oxygen OS out of the box, even though the early reviews and feedbacks have been really testing as far as the OnePlus two goes, OnePlus is really aggressively trying to sort the issues with several OTAs already rolled out. If you can look past and procure an invite to pick the device, the OnePlus Two is a very interesting phone thanks to the following specifications:
A 5.5 inch LTPS LCD capacitive display with 16 Million colours with a 1080P resolution ably protected by Corning Corilla Glass.
Thanks to its 175 gram weight, the OnePlus Two is not going to be winning any lightweight awards. The phone is a fairly chunky device too with a thickness of 9.9 mm.
OnePlus 2 supports Dual SIM with Dual Standby, with both the SIMs capable of supporting LTE bands in India.
The OnePlus Two is powered by a Snapdragon 810 SoC with Adreno 430 GPU.
64 GB internal memory variant of the devices comes with 4GB of RAM while the 16GB version will get 3GB of RAM.
Talking about the camera, the rear unit has a 13 MP sensor with OIS, laser autofocus and dual-LED flash while the front facing camera is 5 MP with support for 1080P video recording.
It is also the first phone to officially bring the USB Type C port to a smartphone.
Video About OnePlus 2 16GB
OnePlus 2 16GB Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobiles That Will Receive Android Nougat Price
- Xillion Mobile Phones Price In India
OnePlus 2 16GB Ratings
- Good battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dual sim
- No lag even after software update
- Non removable battery
- No memory card slot
- Good Camera
- Ample amount of internal storage
- 4GB ram
- Runs smootly without any lags
- It starts to lag if you install more apps.
- Touch become less responsive after certain period.
Articles Related to OnePlus 2 16GB
- OnePlus 2 Gets VoLTE Support With OxygenOS 3.5.5 UpdateRead More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Gionee P8 Max To Be Launched In India Soon - PriceBabaRead More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- CES 2017: Asus Likely To Launch Two New Phones On January 4thRead More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Nokia C1 With Dual Rear Camera Setup Leaked OnlineRead More
- Swipe Elite Max With 4GB RAM Launched in India For Rs 10,999Read More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Xiaomi Mi5s Review: Can It Slay The OnePlus 3T? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
Talk about OnePlus 2 16GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.