- Lenovo Z2 Plus (4GB/64GB)Rs. 17,499 ▾ 13%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto M (4GB/64GB)Rs. 17,99994 Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Z2 PlusRs. 14,999 ▾ 17%94 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo P2 4GBRs. 17,99993 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 16,19093 Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le Max 2Rs. 17,86192 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo P2Rs. 16,99992 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMotorola Moto MRs. 15,99992 Value For Money Score
Quick Review of OnePlus 2 16GB
- Crisp Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Fingerprint sensor
- Good performance with top notch specs
- Decent battery life at 3300mAh unit with USB Type-C port
- Only 16GB of internal storage
- No option for storage expansion
- Plastic back does not make the device feel premium
OnePlus 2 16GB Full Features & Specifications
|Display 7 /10|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||401 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Chipset 9 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 9 /10|
|RAM||3GB 9 /10|
|Camera 9 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 9 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording Resolution||4K Video Recording (2160p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, OIS, Laser Autofocus, Dual LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|OS Detail||Oxygen OS|
|OS Upgradable To||Android 6.0|
|USB Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Build Material||Metal, Polycarbonate|
|Device Warranty||1 Year|
|Storage 7 /10|
|Internal Storage||16GB 7 /10|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|SIM 1 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|SIM 2 Details||4G, 3G, 2G, Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 7 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
OnePlus 2 16GB Features
OnePlus Two or the OnePlus 2 is the much hyped successor to the OnePlus One, the original flagship killer. While the OnePlus 2 did not live to the moniker of a Flagship Killer, it turned out to be a pretty solid overall device with top of the line hardware and pretty average software. There are a couple of glaring missing hardware features in the phone, including no 2K display, no expansion slot for MicroSD card and lack of NFC connectivity. On the upside, the OnePlus Two comes with a fingerprint scanner, like the Galaxy S6 and the iPhone 6 Plus, though the design of the same is unique in between the two aforementioned devices.
Just like the OnePlus One, the OnePlus Two is available in both 16GB and 64GB variants.
It is the first device by One to bring the in house, Oxygen OS out of the box, even though the early reviews and feedbacks have been really testing as far as the OnePlus two goes, OnePlus is really aggressively trying to sort the issues with several OTAs already rolled out. If you can look past and procure an invite to pick the device, the OnePlus Two is a very interesting phone thanks to the following specifications:
A 5.5 inch LTPS LCD capacitive display with 16 Million colours with a 1080P resolution ably protected by Corning Corilla Glass.
Thanks to its 175 gram weight, the OnePlus Two is not going to be winning any lightweight awards. The phone is a fairly chunky device too with a thickness of 9.9 mm.
OnePlus 2 supports Dual SIM with Dual Standby, with both the SIMs capable of supporting LTE bands in India.
The OnePlus Two is powered by a Snapdragon 810 SoC with Adreno 430 GPU.
64 GB internal memory variant of the devices comes with 4GB of RAM while the 16GB version will get 3GB of RAM.
Talking about the camera, the rear unit has a 13 MP sensor with OIS, laser autofocus and dual-LED flash while the front facing camera is 5 MP with support for 1080P video recording.
It is also the first phone to officially bring the USB Type C port to a smartphone.
OnePlus 2 16GB Video Review
OnePlus 2 16GB Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- Fingerprint Scanner Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With Long Battery Life Price In India
- Acer Mobile Phones Price
- Brandsdaddy Mobile Phones Price In India
OnePlus 2 16GB Ratings
- Good Camera
- Ample amount of internal storage
- 4GB ram
- Runs smootly without any lags
- It starts to lag if you install more apps.
- Touch become less responsive after certain period.
Articles Related to OnePlus 2 16GB
- OnePlus 2 Gets VoLTE Support With OxygenOS 3.5.5 UpdateRead More
- Idea Launches Free 4G Data Offers For CustomersRead More
- Reliance Jio Working On VoLTE Feature Phone Worth Rs 1,200: ReportRead More
- Report: Jio Is Planning To Extend Its Free Services Till 30th JuneRead More
- Idea Now Offers Up To 15GB 4G Data For The Cost Of 1GBRead More
- Huawei P8 Lite (2017) With 3GB RAM AnnouncedRead More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus now also on Flipkart, starts at 14,999Read More
- Oppo R6091 Spotted Online With 4GB RAM and MediaTek MT6750T ChipsetRead More
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Gionee P8 Max To Be Launched In India Soon - PriceBabaRead More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
Talk about OnePlus 2 16GB, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.