- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,66095Value For Money Score
- LeEco Le 2 64GBRs. 13,59995Value For Money Score
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3Rs. 10,9998%94Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900HRs. 13,8993%93Value For Money Score
- We LoveLenovo Zuk Z1Rs. 10,99919%93Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus 16GBRs. 13,49992Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (3GB)Rs. 13,99917%92Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Redmi Note 3 (16GB)Rs. 11,2991%91Value For Money Score
Quick Review of OnePlus X Onyx
- Good looking device with premium build quality
- Comfortable size to hold and use with one hand
- Excellent screen
- Largely stock Android with a few useful tweaks like Dark Theme thrown in there
- Updates to the latest Android version can be eccentric
- The phone gets fairly warm even in day to day tasks
- The rear camera on the back is well below average
- The side metal trim is prone to picking up scuffs and scratches
- No NFC or fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X Onyx Full Specifications
OnePlus X Onyx Features
The OnePlus X is the third & again very interesting smartphone from OnePlus. But this time around the major focus has been on it’s design & priced very attractively. The newly launched X has definitely got some looks. The front & back glass with great metal sides makes it look extremely stylish & premium. Its great design does pack some decent hardware as well. The processor & RAM has been kept the same as the their first smartphone which was indeed a flagship killer. It sports the same Snapdragon 801 Processor clocked at 2.3GHz with 3GB of RAM.
The display this time has gone down to 5 inch but still has a great resolution of 1920x1080 pixels making it a total of 441PPI & is also an AMOLED display. The device has a 13MP rear camera with a LED flash which can record videos up to 1080p. On the front is a 8MP shooter with beauty mode for those perfect selfies.
The phone is powered by a 2525mAh battery which is non-removable. OnePlus X has 16GB internal storage with expandable storage with up to 128GB expandable storage via a MicroSD card slot. It is a single SIM device if you want to use MicroSD card, if not it is a dual SIM device as the second slot is hybrid. Both the SIM slots are 4G enabled.
The phone runs on Andorid 5.1 Lollipop out of the box in the form of OnePlus’s own Oxygen OS, which is said to receive Marshmallow update. The phone is available in three colors viz. Onyx, Ceramic & Champagne.
OnePlus X Onyx Video Review
OnePlus X Onyx Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- Nexian Mobile Phones In India Price
- Mtech Mobile Phones Price In India
Articles Related to OnePlus X Onyx
- LeEco Launches Le Pro 3 And Le S3 In The USA - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Water 4 Review: But Non-Expandable Storage Is A Bummer - PricebabaRead More
- InFocus Launches Epic 1 - Most Affordable 10-Core Processor Smartphone - Pric...Read More
- Pixel C & Nexus Users To Get Android 7.1 Nougat Beta Soon - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Xiaomi Mi MIX Unveiled With Borderless Display, Snapdragon 821 - PricebabaRead More
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale Is Back, Here Are The Best Smartphones Deals...Read More
- Meizu m3s With 4G VoLTE & Fingerprint Scanner Launched For Rs 7,999 - Priceba...Read More
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Now FCC Certified; Expected In April 2017 - Pricebab...Read More
- Enable The Fingerprint Scanner On Your Smartphone To Do Quick Actions - Price...Read More
Talk about OnePlus X Onyx, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.