Quick Review of Oppo F1 Plus
- Good build quality
- Ample 4GB RAM & 64GB Internal Storage
- Fast Charging
- Decent Camera Performance
- Chipset is not Best-in-Class
- Unoriginal Looks
Oppo F1 Plus Full Features & Specifications
|Display 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Pixel Density||401 PPI|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Chipset 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 8 /10|
|RAM||4GB 10 /10|
|Camera 8 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||13MP 9 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||16MP 10 /10|
|Camera Details||Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama|
|Video Recording Resolution||Full HD Video Recording (1080p)|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), LED Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|OS Detail||ColorOS 3.0|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||Fingerprint Scanner, GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||151.8 x 74.3 x 6.6|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, VoLTE (Works with Jio)|
|Color||Gold, Rose Gold|
|Build Material||Metal Unibody|
|Storage 9 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||64GB 10 /10|
|Approx. User Available Storage||48.38GB|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||128GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Nano SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||Yes|
|Battery 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po)|
|Fast Charging||Yes, VOOC Flash Charging|
Oppo F1 Plus Price in India
- The best price of Oppo F1 Plus is Rs. 23,499 at OnlyMobiles in India on 24th February 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Oppo F1 Plus collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 5,000 on this purchase.
- Currently Oppo F1 Plus is in stock across 4 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Oppo F1 Plus if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Oppo F1 Plus can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Oppo F1 Plus Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Oppo F1 Plus price at OnlyMobiles||Rs. 23,499|
|Oppo F1 Plus price at Flipkart||Rs. 23,999|
|Oppo F1 Plus price at Amazon.in||Rs. 24,670|
|Oppo F1 Plus price at eBay||Rs. 28,499|
Oppo F1 Plus Features
Oppo focusing on the new generation market and following the hype of selfies and selfie phones in the market, the Oppo F1 and the Oppo 1 Plus lauched the two devices to keep up to the hype. While the Oppo F1 is a smaller and a dumbed down variant, the Oppo F1 Plus is the elder sibling with quite decent specs to fair well at the job.
Here are the specifications for the Oppo F1 Plus:
- The device sports a 5.5 inch AMOLED display with excellent screen resolution of 1920x1080 pixels (Full HD) giving it a pixel density of 401PPI. You also get Corning Gorilla Glass 4 to protect the display.
- Below the display lies a fingerprint sensor embedded in the Home Button for that additional security.
- In terms of performance the Oppo F1 Plus gets a MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa Core chipset that is clocked at 2GHz and combined with it is a 4GB RAM for butter smooth multitasking. The processor might not sound that great for pro users but it should easily handle all day-to-day tasks.
- Talking about the camera, the phone has a 13MP shooter on the back with an LED Flash. The rear camera can record videos up to 1080p which sounds like a slight disappointment as it lacks 4K recording support.
- On the front is a 16MP camera which Oppo boasts of taking excellent selfies. For low light selfies, the display lights up to maximum brightness with a White background making the display act as a Front Facing Flash, this works just exactly like Apple's Retina Flash for better selfies.
- The Oppo F1 Plus is a Dual Nano SIMs device with 4G enabled and also support VoLTE. However, the second SIM card slot is shared with a MicroSD card slot making you choose between Dual SIM usage or get an expandable storgae.
- Practically Dual SIM usage is probably possible for all as you get 64GB of internal storage which should be sufficient. Otherwise you have the Hybrid slot to expand the sotrage up to 128GB via a MicroSD card.
- To power all this Oppo F1 Plus has got a 2850mAh non-removable battery which supports Oppo VOOC Flash Charge that claims to give 2 hours of talktime in just 5 minutes of charging.
- The Oppo F1 Plus is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with Oppo's Color OS 3.0 running on top of it. It is again a disappointment here as we expect the latest Android Marshmallow to ship with all the new devices.
- The device has an all Metal Unibody construction and is available in two colors viz. Gold and Rose Gold.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Oppo F1 Plus
1. What is the internal storage size available to install apps on Oppo F1 Plus?
Ans: Oppo F1 Plus has a 64GB internal storage out of which approximately 48.38GB is available for users.
2. Does Oppo F1 Plus support USB OTG?
Ans: Yes, Oppo F1 Plus supports USB OTG (On-The-Go).
3. How is the camera performance on Oppo F1 Plus?
Ans: Oppo F1 Plus is a selfie-centric phone which performs better than the rear one. Although the camera, focusing can be an issue at times.
4. Is Oppo F1 Plus compatible with Reliance Jio network?
Ans: Yes, Oppo F1 Plus is compatible with Reliance Jio network. Hence, users can make use of Jio’s affordable 4G data and free voice calling plans.
5. Will Oppo F1 Plus get further software updates of Android?
Ans: Although there is no concrete information available at this, Oppo had once mentioned that they are working on Android Marshmallow update for its devices. However, the company had not revealed the exact model numbers.
6. What type of charging connector do I need on Oppo F1 Plus?
Ans: Oppo F1 Plus supports microUSB 2.0 connector.
7. Is Oppo F1 Plus good for selfies?
Ans: Of course it is! Oppo F1 Plus has a 16-megapixel selfie camera which is meant for taking selfies.
Oppo F1 Plus Video Review
Oppo F1 Plus Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 4GB RAM Price
- Oppo Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price
- VoLTE Phones Price In India
- Top Selling Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Mobile Phones with Wireless Charging Price
- Wickedleak Phones Price In India
Oppo F1 Plus Ratings
Articles Related to Oppo F1 Plus
- Oppo F1s Now Upgraded To 4GB RAM and 64GB Storage - PricebabaRead More
- Vivo V5 Plus With Dual Front Camera Release Date in India: January 23Read More
- Top 5 Best 3GB RAM Phones Under Rs 15,000 In IndiaRead More
- Cool1 Dual To Arrive in India On December 28th?Read More
- Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Now Available On Sale In IndiaRead More
- Vivo X9 Plus With 20-Megapixel Selfie Camera Now AvailableRead More
- Swipe Elite Max With 4GB RAM Launched in India For Rs 10,999Read More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Xiaomi Mi5s Review: Can It Slay The OnePlus 3T? - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Moto M With Full Metal Design Launched In India Starting At Rs 15,999Read More
Similar to Oppo F1 Plus
- We LoveMotorola Moto Z PlayRs. 24,99995 Value For Money Score
- We LoveXiaomi Mi5Rs. 22,999 ▴ 15%95 Value For Money Score
- Gionee Elife E8Rs. 19,49094 Value For Money Score
- Motorola Moto X ForceRs. 25,990 ▴ 18%92 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A5 (2016)Rs. 21,55091 Value For Money Score
- Xiaomi Mi Max PrimeRs. 19,99991 Value For Money Score
- OnePlus 2 64 GBRs. 19,99590 Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy A7 (2016)Rs. 24,70090 Value For Money Score
Talk about Oppo F1 Plus, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.