Panasonic P75 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Pixel Density||294 PPI|
|Chipset 7 /10 See Better Options|
|Processor||MediaTek MT6580 8 /10|
|RAM||1GB 6 /10|
|Camera 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||5MP 6 /10|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||144.9 x71 x 8.9|
|Connectivity||3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Color||Sand Black, Champagne Gold|
|Storage 6 /10 See Better Options|
|Internal Storage||8GB 6 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||32GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Mini (Normal) SIM|
|Battery 10 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Panasonic P75 Price in India
|Panasonic P75 price at eBay||Rs. 4,953|
|Panasonic P75 price at Flipkart||Rs. 5,292|
|Panasonic P75 price at Amazon.in||Rs. 5,744|
|Panasonic P75 price at Tata Cliq||Rs. 5,790|
Panasonic P75 Features
Panasonic has launched a whole lot of phones in the Indian market in an attempt to compete with the likes of Samsung and Micromax. The Panasonic P55 was one smartphone that managed to impress the masses and the Panasonic P75 is attempting to do the same.
Display and Design
The P75 has a 5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels which is good for a phone at this price. There is no mention of any glass protection for the screen. The phone is a little thicker but this may be because of the big battery that it houses underneath.
This Panasonic phone is powered by a MediaTek MT 6580 processor which is a Quad Core processor clocked at 1.3GHz. The phone has 1GB of RAM which is low when compared to its competition.The phone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with customizations from Panasonic on top of it. The phone has an ambient light sensor, accelerometer and the proximity sensor.
Camera and Storage
The device has an 8 megapixel autofocus camera at the back with a single LED flash and a 5 megapixel camera on the front. The phone has 8GB of internal storage and a mIcroSD card slot that accepts cards upto 32GB.
Battery and Connectivity
The battery is the highlight of this smartphone, it has a 5000mAh battery. The phone should be able to run for 2-3 days with moderate use. The phone has Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. It is a Dual SIM device.
Panasonic P75 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price In India
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones With Long Battery Life Price
- Android Mobile Phones under Rs. 5,000 Price In India
- Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 10,000 Price
- Samsung Phones Under Rs 10000 Price In India
Panasonic P75 Ratings
- Sound and video is impressing than other phones out there in market with the same price.
- Camera quality is also up to the level which I've expected.
- As its a low priced phone it does not have that much memory.
- Bigger drawback is you cant install software in SD card as because the phone's default storage is phone memory and you can't change it.
- I have bought this phone in June 2016 ,but till now I doesn't face any problem in this phone ,no hang issue ,good camera , excellent battery backup,long battery life
- Not 4g,1gb ram
Articles Related to Panasonic P75
- Leak: Xiaomi Mi 5C to Come With Pinecone V670 Chipset And No Home ButtonRead More
- ZTE Blade A2 Plus with 5000mAh Battery Launched in India for Rs 11,999Read More
- Asus X00GD with 4850mAh Battery Now Certified; Here's How It Looks!Read More
- Gionee P8 Max To Be Launched In India Soon - PriceBabaRead More
- ZTE Nubia N1 With 5000mAh Battery to Launch in India on December 14th?Read More
- Gionee M2017 Spotted With 7000mAh Battery & Dual Rear Camera - Pricebaba.com ...Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
- Images Of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone Leaked Online - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- BlackBerry DTEK50 & DTEK60 Launched In India - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Huawei Launches Honor 6X With Dual Rear Camera Setup - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Gionee P7 Max With 3GB RAM Launched in India for Rs 13,999 - PricebabaRead More
- Intex Aqua Power M With 4350mAh Battery Launched in IndiaRead More
Similar to Panasonic P75
- LYF Water 1Rs. 5,499 ▾ 20%95 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352Rs. 5,03590 Value For Money Score
- We LoveLYF Water 10Rs. 5,624 ▾ 13%89 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Hue 2 A316Rs. 4,99988 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens Q345Rs. 3,99987 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Amaze Q395Rs. 4,69087 Value For Money Score
- Honor BeeRs. 4,499 ▴ 17%87 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 5,39986 Value For Money Score
Talk about Panasonic P75, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.