- Apple iPad Mini 2 Retina WiFi 4G 16GBRs. 29,61835%95Value For Money Score
- iKall IK2Rs. 3,78095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (256GB/4G)Rs. 73,60095Value For Money Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (i7/8GB/256GB)Rs. 1,44,99095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (32GB/4G)Rs. 46,56895Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro WiFi + Cellular 256GBRs. 80,9006%95Value For Money Score
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (256GB)Rs. 1,20,99095Value For Money Score
- Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (128GB/WiFi)Rs. 53,3337%95Value For Money Score
Penta T-Pad WS802X Full Specifications
Penta T-Pad WS802X Features
The Penta T-Pad WS802X is a 8 inch tablet. It has an LCD display bearing a 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, that translates to a pixel density of 188.7PPI. This tablet has a Intel Atom Z3735G chipset which houses a Quad-Core processor. It is clocked at 1.3GHz and is coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs on the Windows operating system. Details about the OS that it ships with are: Windows Phone 8.1.
The internal storage of Penta T-Pad WS802X is 16GB. If you're wondering about the ability to expand storage via a microSD card slot, the answer is unknown.
The resolution of the rear camera is 2MP, whereas the resolution of the front camera is 2MP. The video recording capability of the camera is unknown.
In terms of connectivity, the Penta T-Pad WS802X supports the following: 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth. For charging and data transfer, this device sports a Micro USB connector. To connect headphones or speaker to this tablet, the port is 3.5mm.
The dimensions of this tab are 207.4 x 122.1 x 8.5 millimeters, while its weight is unknown. Powering this tablet is a Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) type battery and its capacity is 4000mAh. Lastly, No is the answer to the question "Does this tablet have a calling facility?".
Lastly, the lowest price of Penta T-Pad WS802X is in India today.
Talk about Penta T-Pad WS802X, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.