- Micromax Canvas Unite 4 PlusRs. 5,995 ▾ 23%95 Value For Money Score
- We LoveMicromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,59988 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3 E352Rs. 5,790 ▾ 6%88 Value For Money Score
- Samsung Z2 TizenRs. 4,45085 Value For Money Score
- Yu Yureka PlusRs. 6,29984 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Hue 2 A316Rs. 5,490 ▾ 12%83 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 4,999 ▾ 9%82 Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Selfie 3 Q348Rs. 5,46982 Value For Money Score
Phicomm E670 Energy 2 Full Features & Specifications
|Display 6 /10|
|Screen Size||5 inch|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Pixel Density||294 PPI|
|Chipset 7 /10|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 6 /10|
|RAM||2GB 8 /10|
|Camera 6 /10|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8MP 8 /10|
|Front Camera Resolution||2MP|
|Camera Details||Backside Illumination Sensor, Four-elements Lens, Exposure Control, Silent Mode, Face Detection, Zoom 6X, Geo Tagging Photos|
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Flash|
|OS Version||Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|USB Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Features||GPS, FM Radio|
|Dimensions (mm)||144 x 70 x 8|
|Connectivity||4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth|
|Storage 9 /10|
|Internal Storage||16GB 8 /10|
|Maximum Card Slot Capacity||64GB|
|SIM Card Slots||Dual|
|SIM Card Type||Micro SIM|
|Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)||No|
|Battery 6 /10|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion (Li-ion)|
Phicomm E670 Energy 2 Features
Phicomm E670 Energy 2 is a dual SIM device that was launched in February 2016. Keypad having baby skin touch feeling, anti-dazzle and high transparency by full lamination are its major highlights.
Display and Design:
Phicomm E670 Energy 2 comes with 5 inch LCD touch screen capacitive display, 16.7 mm colors, 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolution and 294PPI pixel density. It has a dimension of 144 x 70 x 8 mm. It is available in White and Black colours.
Hardware and Features:
This dual SIM device is loaded with 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor, Adreno 304 graphics, Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating System and 2GB RAM. Gravity sensor, light sensor and proximity sensor are in-built.
Camera and Storage:
Phicomm E670 Energy 2 is loaded with an 8MP rear camera having Backside Illumination Sensor, four-element lens, exposure control, silent mode, color effect, face detection mode, zoom 6X and geo tagging photos. It has a 2MP front camera. Other camera features include autofocus and LED flash. It has an internal storage of 16GB that can be expanded up to 64GB by using a micro-SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
This dual SIM device is equipped with a non-removable 2300mAh Li-ion battery that lets the users enjoy a talk time of up to 7 hours and standby time of up to 250 hours. Users can enjoy connectivity through 4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth. It takes in 2 micro SIM cards.
Phicomm E670 Energy 2 faces competition from Swipe Konnect Plus and Karbonn Quattro L50 HD. Swipe Konnect Plus has higher battery capacity, higher pixel density and lesser expandable memory than Phicomm E670 Energy 2. Karbonn Quattro L50 HD has higher battery capacity and lesser expandable memory than Phicomm E670 Energy 2.
Phicomm E670 Energy 2 Price History
Get Price Drop Alerts!
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- All Mobiles Price
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price In India
- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- Chilli Phones Price In India
Phicomm E670 Energy 2 Ratings
Articles Related to Phicomm E670 Energy 2
- Xolo Era 2X To Launch In India On January 5Read More
- Xiaomi Mi S Leaked, features 4.6-Inch Display And Snapdragon 821Read More
- Karbonn K9 Smart 4G With 5-inch Display Launched For Rs 4,777Read More
- Zen Cinemax Click With 4G VoLTE Launched in India For Rs 6190Read More
- Reliance Jio Booster Pack Offers 1GB 4G LTE Data For Rs 51Read More
- [Exclusive]: Panasonic Eluga Pure Spotted on Benchmarking WebsiteRead More
- Lenovo K6 Note Launched In India Starting At Rs 13,999Read More
- Vivo Y66 With 4G VoLTE & 3GB RAM Launched in ChinaRead More
- Airtel Offers Free Voice Calls to Anywhere In India, But There's A CatchRead More
- How To Setup Jio Network In A Smartphone - PricebabaRead More
- Confirmed: Jio Extends its Welcome Offer Till 31st March 2017Read More
- Nokia Smartphones to hit the Market in 2017, Company Confirms - Pricebaba.com...Read More
Talk about Phicomm E670 Energy 2, ask your questions!
© 2012-2017 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.