Quick Review of Samsung Galaxy J1
- Dual SIM card slot and a separate Micro SD slot for expanding storage
- Removable battery
- Good battery life
- Stutters throughout the interface means the performance is generally bad
- Using flash makes the shots taken in low light weirdly saturated with blue color
- Average call quality
Buy Samsung Galaxy J1 In India at These Prices
Samsung Galaxy J1 Full Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J1 Price in India
- The best price of Samsung Galaxy J1 is Rs. 5,850 at Snapdeal in India on 21st October 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Samsung Galaxy J1 collected from popular online stores. Pricebaba does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- Pricebaba can help you save Rs. 1,308 on this purchase.
- Currently Samsung Galaxy J1 is in stock across 2 stores, viz. Flipkart, Amazon, eBay & Shopclues.
- EMI / Instalments facility is available for buying Samsung Galaxy J1 if you are using your credit card. Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Samsung Galaxy J1 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Samsung Galaxy J1 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
|Samsung Galaxy J1||Price in India|
|Samsung Galaxy J1 price at Amazon.in||Rs. 5,850|
|Samsung Galaxy J1 price at Snapdeal||Rs. 5,850|
Samsung Galaxy J1 Features
The Galaxy J1 SM J100H is an entry-level Android phone from Samsung. Looking at the specs it looks like it tries to replace the much popular Samsung Galaxy S Duos but you will find out that it exact same device with different bezel and slightly better battery. The phone is available in Black & White colour.
Here are the key features of the Galaxy J1 SM J100H:
- It is a dual-SIM device where one slot will support 3G networks.
- On the front you will get a 4.3 inches TFT display which has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels and a pixel density of 217 PPI which was seen on the original Samsung Galaxy S Duos, S Duos 2 and S Duos 3.
- A 1.2 GHz dual-core processor is at the heart of the Galaxy J1. It is let down by a low 512MB of RAM. This set of specifications is inadequate for multi-tasking but it will do just fine with basic gaming.
- It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat but there is no news of an update to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Samsung is known to overlook its entry-level phone in their update roadmap.
- It has a modest 1850mAh battery that will be sufficient for half day usage. It will be running Samsungs TouchWiz UI which is loaded with bloatware which will drain the battery. But you have an option to uninstall/disable some of those applications.
- The build quality of the phone is very good
- It has a low, 4GB of internal storage but you can expand to up to 128GB with a microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Video Review
Samsung Galaxy J1 Price History
- Android Mobile Phones Price
- Samsung Mobile Phones Price In India
- Budget Mobile Phones (Low Cost) Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price In India
- All Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 Price
- Phones Between Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 Price In India
- Philips Mobile Phones Price
- Phones With Front Flash Price In India
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ratings
Similar to Samsung Galaxy J1
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,99914%95Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 5,81995Value For Money Score
- We LoveIntex Cloud String V2.0Rs. 5,1995%93Value For Money Score
- Phicomm Passion 660Rs. 6,49928%91Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290Rs. 4,89930%91Value For Money Score
- Xolo Era 1XRs. 4,99991Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 5 LiteRs. 6,09922%90Value For Money Score
- Yu Yureka PlusRs. 6,49910%90Value For Money Score
Talk about Samsung Galaxy J1, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.