- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 11,66095Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 5,58512%95Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 8,4956%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeRs. 45,0006%95Value For Money Score
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)Rs. 31,79995Value For Money Score
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Full Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Features
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone was launched in June 2016. Rich sensors, a variety of connectivity options, good camera with face detection and good memory expandability are some of its attractive features.
Display and Design:
The phone has a 5 inch touchscreen display with resolution at 720 x 1280 pixels and has a pixel density of 294PPI. The screen of the phone is super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colours. The phone weighs around 139 grams. It is available in White, Black and Gold colours and size dimensions are 142.2 x 71.3 x 8 mm.
Hardware and Features:
Galaxy J3 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor clocking at 1.2GHz and the phone comes with a 2GB RAM. The phone runs on Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop). Some other features available in the phone include threaded view for SMS, push email setting, MP4 video support and multi-touch capabilities.
Camera and Storage:
Galaxy J3 Pro offers a primary camera of 8MP with f/2.2, autofocus, single LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HD recording on the rear side of the phone and front camera of 5MP with f/2.2 for selfie shooters. It has an internal storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 128GB with micro SD card.
Battery and Connectivity:
Galaxy J3 Pro has a removable Li-ion 2600mAh battery. The phone offers dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two micro SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
Alternative options to this phone include Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus which has a higher RAM and better camera and Samsung Galaxy J5 which has some enhanced features such as more memory expandability and better camera.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Price History
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Samsung Mobile Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- Dual SIM Mobile Phones Price
- AMOLED Display Mobile Phones Price In India
- HTC Mobile Phones Below Rs 15000 Price
- Best Mobile Phones in India Price In India
Articles Related to Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale Is Back, Here Are The Best Smartphones Deals...Read More
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Now FCC Certified; Expected In April 2017 - Pricebab...Read More
- LeEco Launches Le Pro 3 And Le S3 In The USA - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- LYF Water 4 Review: But Non-Expandable Storage Is A Bummer - PricebabaRead More
- InFocus Launches Epic 1 - Most Affordable 10-Core Processor Smartphone - Pric...Read More
- Pixel C & Nexus Users To Get Android 7.1 Nougat Beta Soon - Pricebaba.com BlogRead More
- Xiaomi Mi MIX Unveiled With Borderless Display, Snapdragon 821 - PricebabaRead More
- Meizu m3s With 4G VoLTE & Fingerprint Scanner Launched For Rs 7,999 - Priceba...Read More
- Enable The Fingerprint Scanner On Your Smartphone To Do Quick Actions - Price...Read More
Talk about Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, ask your questions!
© 2012-2016 Pricebaba™ All rights reserved. All trademarks / logos / brands are the property of their respective owners.