By PriceView All Mobiles
By PriceView All Laptops
By PriceView All Tablets
By PriceView All Smartwatches
By PriceView All Televisions
By PriceView All Refrigerators
By PriceView All Microwaves
By PriceView All Washing Machines
Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB is currently not available. See similar options.
- We LoveMotorola Moto G4 Plus 32GBRs. 14,99995Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4GRs. 5,99914%95Value For Money Score
- Micromax Canvas 4 PlusRs. 4,99995Value For Money Score
- Lenovo Vibe K5 PlusRs. 7,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveLeEco Le 2Rs. 10,9998%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveOnePlus 3Rs. 27,99995Value For Money Score
- We LoveApple iPhone 7Rs. 57,1505%95Value For Money Score
- We LoveSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeRs. 45,0009%95Value For Money Score
Quick Review of Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB
- Super sharp AMOLED display with 576PPI
- One of the best 16MP camera with 4k video recording support
- Powerful chip and 3GB RAM performs well at all tasks
- Supports 4G LTE with VoLTE enabled
- Stunning design and build quality
- Below average battery life
- No expandable storage
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores for this :(
Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB Full Specifications
Launched in: April 2015
Note: Scores are assigned in comparison to similarly priced products
2560 x 1440 pixels
Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Quick Launch, Tracking AF, Auto Real-time HDR(Front & Rear) , F1.9, Low Light Video(Front & Rear), High Clear Zoom, IR Detect White Balance, Virtual S
Video Recording Resolution
4K Video Recording (2160p)
Autofocus, OIS, LED Flash
Android 5.0 Lollipop
OS Upgradable To
USB Connector Type
143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8
4G LTE (India Compatible), 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, VoLTE
Gold Platinum, Black Sapphire, White Pearl, Blue Topaz
SIM Card Slots
SIM Card Type
Hybrid SIM (microSD + SIM)
Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB Features
Last years Galaxy S5 wasnt quite successful for Samsung as the smartphone received lot of flak for its repetitive, plasticky body-design and uninspiring software filled with bloatware. This year the company is back with not just one but two models -- Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. Although almost identical, both the phones translate Samsungs efforts to reboot its phone design strategy by offering beautiful glass and metal-clad bodies, honing top-of-the-line cameras and shipping them with a smoother, bloatware-free software a.ka. TouchWiz.
Here are the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S6:
Here are the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S6:
- 5.1-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixel) Super AMOLED display, that takes the pixel density to a mind-boggling 577PPI. It is protected by the new Cornings Gorilla Glass 4 on front and back.
- Octa-core processor (2.1GHz Quad-core Cortex-A57 and 1.5GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53); Exynos 7420 chipset (64-bit) with 14nm architecture and 3GB DDR4 RAM.
- Theres no microSD card slot and its available in 32GB / 64GB / 128GB variants.
- A non-removable 2550mAh battery is packed in and support for both Qi & PMA Wireless Charging is present.
- The phone also has fast USB charging which Samsung claims is 1.5 times faster than the Galaxy S5, providing about 4 hours of usage after only 10 minutes of charging.
- It comes with UFS 2.0 flash memory which provides higher performance and enhanced memory speed with lower power consumption.
- For the first time, theres a f/1.9 lens on both front (5MP, 120 degree wide-angle) and rear (16MP) cameras. The camera can be quickly accessed by simply double clicking the home key button.
- The camera supports Auto Real-time High Dynamic Range (HDR), Smart Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and IR Detect White Balance.
- For video recording, the camera can record 4K (2160p) at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps, and 720p@120fps.
- The phone comes with a new fingerprint sensor in the home button that no longer requires a swipe and also an infrared heart-rate monitor sitting besides the rear camera.
- On the connectivity front, the Galaxy S6 comes with WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth®: v4.1, USB 2.0, NFC, IR Remote and supports VoLTE as well.
- The phone runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with Samsungs toned down version of TouchWiz and useful features like Ultra Power Saving Mode, Samsung Pay, and Microsoft Apps (OneDrive 115GB storage for 2 years).
- The company has also introduced Samsung Pay with the Galaxy S6, a new mobile payment service but its only in the United States for now. It works with both Near Field Communication (NFC) and Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) technology.
- Its available in White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Blue Topaz and Green Emerald colours.
Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB Video Review
Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB Price History
Related Price Lists
- 4G Mobile Phones Price
- Android Mobile Phones Price In India
- Samsung Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 3GB RAM Price In India
- VoLTE Phones Price
- All Mobiles Price In India
- Upcoming Mobile Phones Price
- Mobile Phones With 2GB RAM Price In India
- VoLTE Phones under Rs. 10000 Price
- LeEco Mobile Phones Price In India
Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB Ratings
Recently Viewed Products
Talk about Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB, ask your questions!
Report an error on this page